Shinobi Gaiden RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shinobi Gaiden RP

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Hey
by Kidbushido Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:25 am

» Unknown Lands RP : Naruto RP!
by K Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:16 pm

» Ninja Revolution
by Roku Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:46 am

» Shinobi World War
by Shinsui Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:52 am

» Sooo...
by Kidbushido Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:00 am

» Yasuo Updates
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:31 am

» The Last Bloom (-Done-)
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Sei Natsume
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Igrec Uchiha
by Ryan Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:49 pm

Story
It's been five generations after the first war between Samurai and Shinobi. The five villages were founded shortly after and there has never been a war between them. Until now, all five villages have been off limits to the outside world, however the gates have been opened and ninja were allowed to travel between. But suddenly, kage are falling ill and no one knows who's behind it. The Hokage and Raikage both lie in comatose state, awaiting an answer as to what put them there.
Event Listing

You are not connected. Please login or register

Doing Missions... Hokage Style!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hokage - Doing Missions... Hokage Style! Empty Doing Missions... Hokage Style! Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:39 am

Hibari Netsu

Hibari Netsu
Hokage
Hokage

Mission Info:

W.I.P

2Hokage - Doing Missions... Hokage Style! Empty Re: Doing Missions... Hokage Style! Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:31 pm

Hibari Netsu

Hibari Netsu
Hokage
Hokage

Swift Billy was the talk of the town for the past few weeks now and his reputation as the fasts man in Konohagakure was certainly wrong. Daemon knew he could beat Swift Billy and the fact that he could get money was probably most satisfying about the ordeal. Being forcefully pulled into his subconscious Daemon was met and greeted by the one tails, Shukaku who had wheter drastic choice words with Daemon, "Your the Hokage and your participating in street races... You disgust me if I could kill you I so would right now. Daemon stared the beast down with great intensity and a look of equal hatred and bloodlust as Shukaku as he smartly reply to it's comment, "So could I one tailed beast." Momentarily flashing a smile of content towards Daemon the Shukaku would cover it up with a rather uninterested smirk, "That's the fire I like to see from my hosts. Maybe you do have promise you useless Hyuuga." Snatching himself from his subconscious Daemon would figure it was time to meet Swift Bill at the agreed meeting place but before he could do that Daemon would have to change into clothes more fitting for the event. Nowing wearing loose fitting yet comfortable clothing he would make his way to the meeting point in the middle of the towns plaza. Upon arrival it would appear that word of the event had gotten out as several civilians stood around watching in amazement of Daemon's arrival.Unbothered by the applause of the group he would await for his opponents arrival as he stretched gathering in fresh air with every new breath. Not to mention to his opponent had yet to take starting point. Continuing with practicing  new breathing techniques, Swift Billy has finally made his way to the race starring point. Confident of a win Daemon was ready to hang back to let Bill gain some distance. At the starting point the crowds would fit in well which was almost a start to commence the race. The Shukaku had a very particular set of words that had was somewhat good idea to Daemon, "Lose to that newbie and I will give myself to him." Daemon would laugh as he mentally replied to the beast maximizing his rage, "Don't tempt me buddy." Just as he replied the shot to start the race began. Daemon as agreed let Bill take the head start seeing as how he was almost two times slower. I stead he would walk forward as the Shukaku applauded him, "Starting off weaking then crushing his dreams by showing whose superior. I think I like you much better." Daemon knew the tailed beasts words were true but it didn't hardly matter to him. The fool should have been brave enough to go against the Hokage. Now falling a good distance behind Daemon would began to take off sprinting leaving a giant cloud of dust behind him. Leaping through the hair he would ricochet of the building to increase his speed further. Quickly closing the gap between him and the young lad Daemon smirked as he zoomed past him just as Swift Bill leaped to mimic is ricocheting technique. But to no avail as Daemon was almost back to the crowd of on lookers who cheered loudly. Swift Bill had managed to stay closely behind him yet not exactly fast enough to reach or pass him. Leaping towards the finish line Daemon stood in wait as his stopping method made an addition dust cloud cover the group. As Bill stopped and the dust cleared Daemon offered a sincere handshake to the you man and a piece of knowledge, "Remember bill there is always someone stronger then you. But if you work at it you could also obtain greater power." Walking away with his victory Daemon felt he words were true as he climb the buildings once again to to return home, "Even you Shukaku..." The Shukaku would laugh at Daemon as he though he wasn't even worthy enough to be sealed in let alone mastered. Daemon knew he would have to work hard to achieve the goal of conquering the hatred but he would have to start with just friendship.

WC: 700

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum