Shinobi Gaiden RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shinobi Gaiden RP

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Hey
by Kidbushido Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:25 am

» Unknown Lands RP : Naruto RP!
by K Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:16 pm

» Ninja Revolution
by Roku Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:46 am

» Shinobi World War
by Shinsui Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:52 am

» Sooo...
by Kidbushido Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:00 am

» Yasuo Updates
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:31 am

» The Last Bloom (-Done-)
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Sei Natsume
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Igrec Uchiha
by Ryan Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:49 pm

Story
It's been five generations after the first war between Samurai and Shinobi. The five villages were founded shortly after and there has never been a war between them. Until now, all five villages have been off limits to the outside world, however the gates have been opened and ninja were allowed to travel between. But suddenly, kage are falling ill and no one knows who's behind it. The Hokage and Raikage both lie in comatose state, awaiting an answer as to what put them there.
Event Listing

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mission (nincat elimination I)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Mission (nincat elimination I) Empty Mission (nincat elimination I) Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:47 am

Lordxanzo

Lordxanzo
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

Xanzo was woken by a loud knock.. He is always dressed up when sleeping except that he never forget to off his cloak and scarf that is tied around his mouth before sleeping. He quickly rushed to the door to check who that might be and the reason for waking Xan up. When he opened the door, behold it was a messenger from the raikage! Have i committed any crime? Why the sudden message from the raikage? He thought in his head but before he could think further, the messenger smiled and said "what a nice morning isnt it? xanzo didnt comment on the friendly compliment cause he dont talk too much! Anyway, the messenger said the raikage request that you should get rid of nincat. A ninja cat troubling the hospital before it may cause more damage. Having delivered the message, the fellow walked away while wishing xan goodluck. WC: 155/500

Last edited by Lordxanzo on Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:50 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Minor mistakes)

2Mission (nincat elimination I) Empty Re: Mission (nincat elimination I) Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:16 am

Lordxanzo

Lordxanzo
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

Xanzo having received the early task hurriedly went to arranged his room, took his bath and dressed up. He put on His cloak, tied his usual scarf around the mouth, and equipped himself with two kunai cause he believed that cats with their claws are dangerous but this is not just an ordinary! It's a ninja cat which be more of an opponent to a genin like. He quickly dashed with speed through his door before he might be too late and at same time, not forgetting to luck the door of his apartment; it is just a small comfortable room with a door and just window located opposite the door. For xanzo, the apartment was a perfect one since he is the only one living in it and don't entertain guest! Not even once in a while.
Making his way to the hospital, he wondered what sort of cat will just decide to disturb the peace of the hospital. He passed many known people on his way. One among them whom was an aged man, a carpenter and his neighbour that nicked him "mr mysterious" waved the young shinobi but he didnt respond.

3Mission (nincat elimination I) Empty Re: Mission (nincat elimination I) Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:36 am

Lordxanzo

Lordxanzo
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

Not responding an elder was not his intention but that is the way he is, the man in turn didnt seemed bother as usual; maybe it is because he already knows what sort of guy xan is. Xanzo drawing his attention and focus from the man in order to be able to see where he is going recalled his memories in the academy. He centred on one which was the day he first entered the class; Every attention was on him that day, the gaze fixed at him were too much that he became shy and walked to an empty seat at the back of the class but all attention was still on him. He started sweating as his usual sign when he is uncomfortable, but luckily for him, he was saved by the academy teacher who yelled attention in other to attract the students attention.. After recalling the memory, he sighed and increased his speed to get to the hospital hall before the cat will ruin the hall. He wondered if any of the worker couldnt chase the cat away;if they tried and couldnt, then the task must be a hard one. WC: 195/500

Last edited by Lordxanzo on Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:39 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Addition of wc)

4Mission (nincat elimination I) Empty Re: Mission (nincat elimination I) Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:58 am

Lordxanzo

Lordxanzo
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

Xanzo stopped,raised his head and behold, he has reached his destination. He picked a stone before entering the hall, when he entered, the cat was noticable as it was smashing things around. To gain it attention, xanzo threw the stone he had picked earlier at it. The nincat seems angry as it charges with speed at him; reaching 10m away from xan, the cat attempt a strike by projecting itself from the ground at xan while stretching it claws at his face but he quickly react by bending his head backward. When the cat discovered it missed, it quickly make a turn and same attempt but this time xanzo move to the left ,grasp the cat in mid air and threw it with speed against the wall. The cat helplessly struggled but cant control it motion in the air so it strucked against the wall and fainted. Xanzo walked to it, retrieve it and made his way out of the hall. WC: 163/500.. 155+194+195+163= 707/500 WC

5Mission (nincat elimination I) Empty Re: Mission (nincat elimination I) Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:05 am

Lordxanzo

Lordxanzo
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

Total WC: 707/500

Last edited by Lordxanzo on Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:08 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Erase)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum