Shinobi Gaiden RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shinobi Gaiden RP

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Hey
by Kidbushido Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:25 am

» Unknown Lands RP : Naruto RP!
by K Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:16 pm

» Ninja Revolution
by Roku Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:46 am

» Shinobi World War
by Shinsui Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:52 am

» Sooo...
by Kidbushido Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:00 am

» Yasuo Updates
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:31 am

» The Last Bloom (-Done-)
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Sei Natsume
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Igrec Uchiha
by Ryan Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:49 pm

Story
It's been five generations after the first war between Samurai and Shinobi. The five villages were founded shortly after and there has never been a war between them. Until now, all five villages have been off limits to the outside world, however the gates have been opened and ninja were allowed to travel between. But suddenly, kage are falling ill and no one knows who's behind it. The Hokage and Raikage both lie in comatose state, awaiting an answer as to what put them there.
Event Listing

You are not connected. Please login or register

A one moment please

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A one moment please  Empty A one moment please Fri Jan 30, 2015 2:59 am

Savant

Savant
Konoha Jonin
Konoha Jonin

Boredom. The greatest threat of mankind, if it evolved beyond the point of killing each other with weapons of mass destruction. Huge explosions tended to be very dangerous. Of course, there was no way that Kuro could have known about things like nuclear explosions. In Kuro’s mind was the gamboling and wandering of the possibility of the jirunchuuchi. They were very dangerous to the world, that was for certain. But also they were people. Kuro looked around his village. So much potential. But he felt isolated here. The horizon held the real possibilities. In that place, the land beyond the sunrise and sunset, giants fought and died. Legends battled and fell. Geniuses thought and perished. Here Kuro had nothing. He wanted to be with them, so much it hurt. The most exciting thing he had ever done in Kohona had been to sense the chakra of an academy, and had sensed a massive chakra signature, only to realize that he had mad the mistake of looking into a teachers meeting, the many jounin all quite powerful, and Kuro’s overcaffenieted mind had mistaken it for one great big chakra signature. The shock that it had caused Kuro had been simialr to a heart attack. He had been very afraid that some creeper had been inside the academy, doing god knows what to children and staff. Kuro got up and kept on walking. This place looked so empty to him now. Although Kohona was such a grand place, it was marred with more than a few problems. Kuro ran his finger’s through his over grown hair and sniffed it. Recently washed. Kuro would literally think of anything he could to get away from the boredom. Kohona was so perfect and peaceful. Just not perfect for Kuro. He needed to go. He needed to leave. There was more good in the world than he could do, rather than here. Kohona was fine the way it was. It would have to look after itself for a while, or at least until he could return, and make a difference there. Kuro got up, and begun to walk to a coffee shop. Fitting that the last thing he would purchase in his old home was a coffee. On Kuro’s back was a veritable suitcase. It contained clothes and some of his possessions that he had grabbed while in Kohona. He would miss his ancestral home, miss the neighborhood that he had grown up in. Ah, but alas. Kohona was but an old page in a book that would probably be very long. It was time to read on, to turn to the other side. Kuro easily lied to the coffee seller, whom had inquire to where he was going, Kuro had made up an excuse about a long mission. Of course, what he was doing was basically a long mission, but there was a chance that he would not return. And somewhere, deep in his heart, Kuro knew that he probably should not be doing this. But it was for the greater good. Kuro leaned against a tree near the gate of his village, not pertaining to any kind suspicion action, and looking for all the world, an ordinary villager, carrying a heavy load, and now having a rest. Kuro was concealing his chakra, in case any ninja were looking for him. He was fairly skilled, but it wouldn't stop someone whom was adept at the skill of finding chakra signature’s. Kuro then went to the gate, getting a little closer. But something stopped him he turned around, a feeling of destiny coming to him. He felt as if someone important was nearby. A sense of fate. A sense, of importance, something that he might need.

2A one moment please  Empty Re: A one moment please Fri Jan 30, 2015 6:54 am

Saga

Saga
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

It was a beautiful day in Konoha, the sky was clear, the sun was shining, the birds were singing, and somehow even Mia was in a good mood today and it seemed like nothing could bring her down. Almost as if she was given some very good news, however in a sense you could say she was given some good news. Mia was bored the night before and decided to read her horoscope due to her boredom. Usually Mia would never do such girly things as check as horoscope but something just made her do it yesterday and now she was kinda glad she did. The horoscope said that today might be the day Mia met the boy of her dreams and this made her extremely excited and so she went all around the village just walking around. She gave many people friendly looks and smiled and waved. One of her squad mates saw her and said "Hey Mia!" as he walked down the street.

Mia must have fancied this guy somewhat seeing as when he said that she lifted her skirt up a tiny little bit and blew a kiss to him as she walked by. After about a hour of walking around Mia was brought to the hidden leaf village gates. Mia knew she wasnt allowed to leave the village even thugh she really wanted to and would do almost anything to get it. As she walked past the gates she saw a man with a suitcase and thought to herself *I wonder where he is going...* And so she walked over to the man and upon her approach to him, stopping exactly 3 meters away from him she said "Hey my name is Mia, whats yours?" After the man stated his name she would make note of it and then say "Sooooo whats with the suitcase?"

3A one moment please  Empty Re: A one moment please Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:09 am

Savant

Savant
Konoha Jonin
Konoha Jonin

And Kuro saw fate. Or something close to it. He looked around and saw a girl, not very old, of average looks and build. She approached him, after briefly flirting with some strange boy. What was his instincts telling him? was it his fate to help this girl? to marry her? maybe it was his long lost sister. He would make sure not to kiss her then, cuz only really weird people would do something weird like that. Kuro smiled at her, as he would any stranger, but when it became clear to him that thi girl was going to talk, he let his smile fade. Maybe he had been too charming and nice looking, he was trying to be conspicuous! "Hey my name is Mia, whats yours?" Kuro was a little cheesed off at her, so he decided to quash whatever dreams of romance with him she might have, well hopefully. Kuro didn't know very much about romance, but hopefully acting dumb would do the trick. "erhmm, I don't actually remember, it's a starting with the first letter of the alphabet, c I think, yea that sounds right..." It was a really drooling voice that for no moment whatsoever would fool even a toddler that it was put on. Kuro quickly realized this, and stopped. Something told him, he could trust this girl... The pleasant thought was loomed however, by a darker realization. If I need to though, if she was going to scream, I could kill her in an instant... Kuro was then rather confident about himself at this realization, when he spoke to the girl he did not hesitate. "Ah sorry, about that, dunno why they chose me for this mission, I'm not very secretive. My name's Kuro, village jounin, on a special S-ranked mission given from the daiymo themselves." Kuro winked at her, sudden exsanguinating charm "Unfourtunaley for you Mia, now I've told you, I have to kill you. Or take you with me. Your choice." Kuro explanation was not yet complete however. "I have to leave the hidden leaf village ofr a very long time, so I've had to pack what I little things I have." Kuro smiled at her. Unfourtnatley, if you choose to go with me, you won't have the same luxury. You've gotta come as you are. Right now. If that, is you choose to come with." Kuro stopped smiling, the mention of him killing people unnerving him somewhat. Although he had just talked a lot of smack, if she insisted on packing a few things before she left, Kuro would let her. Although if she would not accompany him. He would kill her. And he steeled his heart for an occasion such as this, although it would break the now brittle manner. He would need to do it. For the greater good. Kuro would then, to seem more threatning, pick himself up from his leaning position, and stand a little closer to Mia, and tense his body a little bit. Ready for any attack or attempt to flee. The moment she would try he would kill her.

4A one moment please  Empty Re: A one moment please Fri Jan 30, 2015 4:29 pm

Saga

Saga
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

Mia was trying to flirt with this guy however it seemed like he wasn't interested or maybe even special, like the retarded kind. Mia then began to listen to the man when he started to drop his retarded act and then he said he was a jonin. Mia immediately thought he was older than her and older guys seemed to turn her on for one reason or another. The man told Mia that he was going out on some top secret mission for the leaders of the country of fire, this seemed to peak her interest. However she became less than excited when the man said that he would have to kill her for knowing his mission.

Mia looked at the man and laughed and said "Your joking right? Of course you are hahaha." As she would continue to laugh at the antics of the man. She then realized that the man was dead ass serious. This put a slight quiver of fear into Mia's heart something she can never recall feeling before. However just as fear sat in she was given another option, this second option was that she could live but would have to leave with her right now at this very second. Mia thought about it very quickly and said "Fine I will come with you lets just go now..." Mia would then wait for the man to leave the village and then leave right behind him.

[Exit when Kuro does]

5A one moment please  Empty Re: A one moment please Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:32 pm

Savant

Savant
Konoha Jonin
Konoha Jonin

Kuro was infinitely glad that he had no need to kill the girl, and smiled at her, as she slowly came round to his point of view. Kuro would then take her by the arm, not intametley, and not roughly either, just enough to show her that there was no other option, and no going back. He didn't want the experience to be too bad for her. He told the gate guard as he left, that he was a nobleman, and she his ninja guardian. Kuro made no smiles as he left, his gaurd constantly up, ready for any attack.

(EXIT

12 hours to Suna

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum