Shinobi Gaiden RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shinobi Gaiden RP

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Hey
by Kidbushido Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:25 am

» Unknown Lands RP : Naruto RP!
by K Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:16 pm

» Ninja Revolution
by Roku Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:46 am

» Shinobi World War
by Shinsui Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:52 am

» Sooo...
by Kidbushido Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:00 am

» Yasuo Updates
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:31 am

» The Last Bloom (-Done-)
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Sei Natsume
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Igrec Uchiha
by Ryan Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:49 pm

Story
It's been five generations after the first war between Samurai and Shinobi. The five villages were founded shortly after and there has never been a war between them. Until now, all five villages have been off limits to the outside world, however the gates have been opened and ninja were allowed to travel between. But suddenly, kage are falling ill and no one knows who's behind it. The Hokage and Raikage both lie in comatose state, awaiting an answer as to what put them there.
Event Listing

You are not connected. Please login or register

Keita's Mission

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Keita's Mission Empty Keita's Mission Thu Jan 22, 2015 2:33 am

Keita

Keita
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin

Mission Name: The Stables
Quantity: Inf.
Type: Normal
Mission Rank: D
Mission Reward: 200 Ryo
Mission Description: Its time to go scoop poop out of the horse stables. A farmer has assigned you stable duty and it is your job to make sure it is clean.
---------------------------------------
Keita was wondering why in this day and age there were still horse stables in all of the villages, and wondered where the inventors were that were supposed to advance the state of technology and figure out a way to transport things without horses. Keita had nothing particularly against horses, but when he walked into the administration office that day, there was only one mission available, and it made Keita sort of sad. He supposed that cleaning out the feces of animals was a good thing, keeps people from getting to conceited and thinking that they are untouchable. Those of you who fly close to the sun will be burned, wings turn to wax and cast down to the ground. Messing with nature was fine and all, according to his clan, but once someone tries to completely omit the rules of the world is when bad things happen to them.

Still, Keita was wondering why his mind often drifted to things like this when he never intends them to, and picked up a shovel. This was going to be a bit disgusting, but he slapped his cheeks before walking into the horse stables. I can do this, I can do this, I performed a complete autopsy on a dead body by myself, a little poop isn't going to keep me down. This was a bit of a mantra that he was saying in his head as he walked in there, but then he smelled it, and that little set of words he said slipped out of his head and was replaced by a bit of nausea. It was only poop, everybody poops, I can simply shovel it into that wheelburrow and then trasnfer it to the large trash cans over there, and it should be over. After about tenty or so minutes of shoveling, Keita was starting to get used to the smell, and he was no longer too caring about it, and started to get into hard worker mode.

He kept shoveling until the entire stables were clean, and he had developed another blister on his hand because of how he had never really done anything like that before. He wasn't used to weilding anything in his hands, and wondered if he should take up a bit of weaponry training, so that he would be more prepared. He should at least learn a bit on how to trow a shuriken. The poop was finally in the large barrel or trash can, and it was going to be placed on the side, where people would take it to another place to be turned into fertilizer for the village. The man that was watching Keita do it gave a look as if to say that Keita was too small to carry the large amount of feces, and was surpised when he actually picked it up and carried it to the point, which was about a hundred feet away. Keita rubbed a bit of sweat off his brow, and thenstarted to head back to the administration building now that his mission was completed. He was on a very good streak.
[518/500 words]

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum