Shinobi Gaiden RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shinobi Gaiden RP

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Hey
by Kidbushido Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:25 am

» Unknown Lands RP : Naruto RP!
by K Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:16 pm

» Ninja Revolution
by Roku Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:46 am

» Shinobi World War
by Shinsui Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:52 am

» Sooo...
by Kidbushido Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:00 am

» Yasuo Updates
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:31 am

» The Last Bloom (-Done-)
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Sei Natsume
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Igrec Uchiha
by Ryan Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:49 pm

Story
It's been five generations after the first war between Samurai and Shinobi. The five villages were founded shortly after and there has never been a war between them. Until now, all five villages have been off limits to the outside world, however the gates have been opened and ninja were allowed to travel between. But suddenly, kage are falling ill and no one knows who's behind it. The Hokage and Raikage both lie in comatose state, awaiting an answer as to what put them there.
Event Listing

You are not connected. Please login or register

Taijutsu training(Volume I)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Taijutsu training(Volume I) Empty Taijutsu training(Volume I) Sat Jan 31, 2015 8:45 pm

Lordxanzo

Lordxanzo
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

It's half past 10:am, xanzo already has finished with house chores and had nothing to do. Seating on his window located at the backyard, his eyes were already filled with the look; people of different personalities has passed by and he's sure many are still on the way! He's trying to study how humans of different personalities behaves to further his analytical senses. He is not on his cloak and scarf today but stayed at a position where he cant be seen by anybody! Sure xanzo dont like people seeing his face and body that is why he is always on cloak and scarf to avoid being seen. Suddenly, he let out a big yawn; oh no no no he cant get away from today's boredom? He already thought about going to bed earlier but that is pathetic; a shinobi like him going to bed around 10-11:am after waking up around 7:am earlier. He decided in his mind to sort out a way to kill the day act of joblessness and the boredom but hanging out with friends is not an option for xan.
He dont like interacting with people and his atitude is quiet different thus made him gained many nicks from his fellow shinobis, neighbours and so on. Still thinking of how to get rid of the boredom, an idea hit his head hard like a bomb "Training"! What a perfect idea. He's weak in all areas of specialization so training is just the perfect idea at the moment! Where do i start from? A question from his mind to the brain and he gained an instant response "taijutsu" (atleast, you will move your body to counter the boredom). Still seating on the window, he quickly jumped back into his room to get prepared! Already on his clothe which is black long sleeve shirt and long black trouser, he throw-on his cloak, wrapped his face with his scarf as usual, fixed his ninja head band to his left muscle, fixed his pair of black glooves to the hands and walked to the door when all of a sudden, he remembered that he forgot something "his book and pen" where he always stores datas on training and other things.

Last edited by Lordxanzo on Sat Jan 31, 2015 8:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Addition)

2Taijutsu training(Volume I) Empty Re: Taijutsu training(Volume I) Sat Jan 31, 2015 8:56 pm

Lordxanzo

Lordxanzo
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

As he proceed to get that was when he realized he need a guide on how to begin the training. His father in the past presented him book which he wrote himself as gift for entering into the academy! He gave him in order to help him further his journey of becoming a great shinobi. The content of this book is unknown to xan since he never attempted to open! Remembering all these, he decide to retrieve it for he kept it inside a white gourd all these while. He moved close to the guord, opened it and he saw the book covered with dust; on it was written "The way of the shinobi" xanzo admired the book for sometime not just because of the name but the picture of the ninja encrypted on it before he grabbed a rag to dust it! Once again, he made another valuable collection from the guord left in his care by the father. All these proves that the father believed in him and he promise not to let him down; after dusting the book that was colored red, he proceed to the exit of his apartment, shut the door and set out.
Already noting where he would go to train(in the woods), xan decide to head to that direction. Not wanting to get his head burst up with thoughts, he tried to erase every single thoughts from the brain! After a short work, he can see himself standing at his destination. He walk around in search for a suitable training; a clear ground with no obstacles would be perfect for now since he will be displaying and getting injured for now wont be good! He eventually sees what he's looking for but it wasnt free as he expected so he spent sometimes getting rid of some log of woods. After all these, he dropped his ninja pouch which contained his pen and book alongside the lecturing book! He then decide to commence the training from the bottom.

Last edited by Lordxanzo on Sun Feb 01, 2015 4:50 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Addition)

3Taijutsu training(Volume I) Empty Re: Taijutsu training(Volume I) Sun Feb 01, 2015 5:13 am

Lordxanzo

Lordxanzo
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

Unwrapping his face with the scarf tied around the head(nose part) he really need to start with exercise so he decided to engage in a close range run.. He first begin with jugging to a distance of 100m and back! After some minutes, he increased the speed so that the legs might be stress; not comfortable with the current situation, xan  level up with his full speed, feeling as if his legs will fall off, he tried to catch himself but the speed left him running an additional 50m to his normal before falling on the ground. He's serious sweating as if he had fought a whole team of chunin earlier! The heart beats exceeded it regular beat per seconds by 12(72-84); xan is almost lying helpless, what if he had continue? Would he by now be dead or what? Is it always this had? All this thought pondered through the mind when he was on the ground.
Quickly recalling his goal, he raise himself from the ground with the help of his left hand; making way to a nearby tree, he reach for one of it branch while grabbing it with force and very tightly! He lowered himself while still holding to it, and draw himself up to the extend of his neck going beyond the branch of the tree(this act is is known as pull up)! Xan continue releasing and pulling himself up; Even when he's still sweating seriously, he never mind! He has even lost count and now he's begining to struggle with pulling himself but nevertheless, he continued. In few minutes, he couldnt pull further again and let himself fall on a safe ground from the up. Xan toggled to sit up style; lying flat, he would support his backhead with both hands while trying to sit-up and avoiding any of the body part to move apart from the waist and the back that is raising from the ground and returning there. After about 15minutes, he could feel his waist and legs shivering so he decided to stop;
Stage one of the training ended, now am going to stage 2 and the most practical part he thought to himself as he stood up slowly. WC 367

Last edited by Lordxanzo on Wed Feb 04, 2015 6:05 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Addition)

4Taijutsu training(Volume I) Empty Re: Taijutsu training(Volume I) Fri Feb 06, 2015 6:46 pm

Lordxanzo

Lordxanzo
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

Making his way to the book he brought earlier(road to the shinobi), he lower himself to pick it up; xan gander around to find a suitable place where he can relax to go through to which he decided that under a tree will suit the reading! He walk to a tree that has scattered branches and broad leaves so to avoid the effect of the sun on his skin as the sun has already come up.
Xanzo sat under the tree while leaning at the body with legs fold across each other; what will this great book contain? Should it be a story book, then that would be a great disappointment he thought in his head but finally broke the curiosity by opening the book with high expections. To his surprise, the book contain more than his expections; it's made of chapters and each contains details about one field of jutsu! The chapter 1 proved to be about bukijutsu but he quickly flapped through the pages because he's lookin for taijutsu[/purple] and behold, he found it at the Chapter 3; Waoo! What a marvellous thing dad has left for me he said(but in his mind)! not wanting to waste time, he decide to commence with the reading about taijutsu so as to enable him gain ideas on how to train. WC 219

Last edited by Lordxanzo on Fri Feb 06, 2015 7:09 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Update)

5Taijutsu training(Volume I) Empty Re: Taijutsu training(Volume I) Sun Feb 08, 2015 9:05 am

Lordxanzo

Lordxanzo
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

He started reading and saw something of this nature Taijutsu(Literally meaning "Body Techniques") is a basic form of techniques and refers to any techniques involving the martial arts or the optimisation of natural human abilities. Taijutsu is executed by directly accessing the user's physical and mental energies, relying on the stamina and strength gained through training. It typically does not require chakra, though chakra may be used to enhance its techniques. Taijutsu generally requires no hand  seals to perform, occasionally making use of certain stances or poses. Taijutsu is simply put: hand-to-hand combat.
Reading all these things he now understand how and where to start! Since it's a hand-to-hand combat which requires poses and stance, lemme get a punching object he said in his mind. He found a wood about 4ft tall and 10cm wide which he picked and fix it to the ground to serve as punching bag! Having gotten it, he quickly take a post where by he crouch low while placing his two palms on the flow and his face at the target(the wood). Rushing towards the wood he would jump while turning in midair with leg stretch to deliver a side leg strike at the wood; He  made it quiet alright by hitting the wood but he wasnt able to do anything and in turn, had a little wound that spill little amount of blood from the leg he used to attack. Groaning because of the pain, he bring out a long bandage to tie around the wound in other to stop the bleeding but he will still continue the training; Either he learn what he came for or he wont leave even if night falls he decided.  He compose himself and start walking towards the wood; Getting there, he intend to switch to hand strikes for now! Quickly bringing forth his palm, he place them a fashion similar to hyuga style for because he will be using his palm to do the job. Kpaaaaaaa, kpoooooo,kpaaaaaaa,kpoooooo, xanzo would repeat these strikes on the wood with palms: WC 341

Last edited by Lordxanzo on Sun Feb 08, 2015 10:14 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Update)

6Taijutsu training(Volume I) Empty Re: Taijutsu training(Volume I) Sun Feb 08, 2015 10:20 am

Lordxanzo

Lordxanzo
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

The right palm would swing from to smash the wood to the left while the left palm would inturn deliver a straight forward palm thrust. Having using this to destroy the wood, he fixed another; Now xanzo is becoming brutal, he was able to now successfully pieces a wood so it time to use leg. He withdraw with some few steps backward, crouch low with palms place on the ground, he started charging towards the newly place wood; Reaching 7meters away from it, he hit his left foot on the ground very hard that send him in midair! He samersaulted in that midair to balance and gather enough momentum. Not minding the before injury he, painfully brought the same right leg with great force accompanied by a shout ("aarrrrrhhhh)"! The leg meet the wood directly while a khpaaaaooooo sound released; xanzo is on the floor breathing heavily and very exhausted raise his head to see the effect of his hardword and perhaps, the wood has been destroyed! He gave an evil smile while making his way to pack his things and set for home. WC:184
Total WC= 367+219+341+184=1111

Last edited by Lordxanzo on Sun Feb 08, 2015 10:28 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : update)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum