Shinobi Gaiden RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shinobi Gaiden RP

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Hey
by Kidbushido Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:25 am

» Unknown Lands RP : Naruto RP!
by K Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:16 pm

» Ninja Revolution
by Roku Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:46 am

» Shinobi World War
by Shinsui Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:52 am

» Sooo...
by Kidbushido Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:00 am

» Yasuo Updates
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:31 am

» The Last Bloom (-Done-)
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Sei Natsume
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Igrec Uchiha
by Ryan Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:49 pm

Story
It's been five generations after the first war between Samurai and Shinobi. The five villages were founded shortly after and there has never been a war between them. Until now, all five villages have been off limits to the outside world, however the gates have been opened and ninja were allowed to travel between. But suddenly, kage are falling ill and no one knows who's behind it. The Hokage and Raikage both lie in comatose state, awaiting an answer as to what put them there.
Event Listing

You are not connected. Please login or register

Breaking Dawn[P][EXALTED]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Breaking Dawn[P][EXALTED] Empty Breaking Dawn[P][EXALTED] Sat Feb 07, 2015 3:51 am

Draygglez

Draygglez
Kumo Anbu
Kumo Anbu

It was another bright morning. The night had been smooth and with a beautiful soothing wind, it looked as if someone was watching over dray.

Dray got out of bed and had his bath. He had a brief breakfast and dressed up. He sat on the couch and waited for his guest.
She was umeko chan, an hyuuga doctor that had checked dray up back when he went to the hospital.

Dray had offered to teach her some medical skills. Perhaps, she would show because anyone hardly turned down his offer as he did not make offers frequently.

2Breaking Dawn[P][EXALTED] Empty Re: Breaking Dawn[P][EXALTED] Sun Feb 08, 2015 5:08 pm

Exalted

Exalted
Kumo Special Jonin
Kumo Special Jonin

It was a terrible thing for an illness to strike and suddenly take the life of another person. Umeko was unfortunate enough to have had such an illness strike and quite suddenly. Being so distraught she almost forgot about her training with Doctor Dray and quickly made her way over to where he would be for the meet up of such a training. Upon getting there she felt her eyes well up.

" Oh Doctor...I come here for not training..But to further Kumogakure and all her people...Im no longer fit to be a ninja, my body is rapidly wasting away....I only ask that you take my eyes so that Kumogakure can use them before they are unusable. "

At this point she couldn't see with the tears welling up in her eyes, blurring everything in her vision. What was a young girl to do?

3Breaking Dawn[P][EXALTED] Empty Re: Breaking Dawn[P][EXALTED] Mon Feb 09, 2015 4:47 am

Draygglez

Draygglez
Kumo Anbu
Kumo Anbu

The girls words were painful to dray's ears. She seemed to have given up on living already but still, she wanted to protect kumogakure in death. She offered dray her byakugan eyes so he could watch over kumogakure with them.

The girl seemed to be in so much pain due to his illness. It was such a shame but dray would honor her lat words. Before anything else could be said or done, the hyuuga girl slumped into dray's hands as life left her.

Exit with umeko Hyuuga's Body.

4Breaking Dawn[P][EXALTED] Empty Re: Breaking Dawn[P][EXALTED] Mon Feb 09, 2015 5:54 am

Exalted

Exalted
Kumo Special Jonin
Kumo Special Jonin

It seemed the illness had hit her sooner rather than later. A shock to her heart and what seem to be a cut to her life quickly taking her last breath. So many things she had not gotten to do, she wanted cry but she was dead now. And here she worried about her death to another ninja....

- dead -

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum