Shinobi Gaiden RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shinobi Gaiden RP

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Hey
by Kidbushido Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:25 am

» Unknown Lands RP : Naruto RP!
by K Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:16 pm

» Ninja Revolution
by Roku Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:46 am

» Shinobi World War
by Shinsui Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:52 am

» Sooo...
by Kidbushido Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:00 am

» Yasuo Updates
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:31 am

» The Last Bloom (-Done-)
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Sei Natsume
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Igrec Uchiha
by Ryan Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:49 pm

Story
It's been five generations after the first war between Samurai and Shinobi. The five villages were founded shortly after and there has never been a war between them. Until now, all five villages have been off limits to the outside world, however the gates have been opened and ninja were allowed to travel between. But suddenly, kage are falling ill and no one knows who's behind it. The Hokage and Raikage both lie in comatose state, awaiting an answer as to what put them there.
Event Listing

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Comeback! (Where is SG Going?)

+12
Setō
JokerTheOG
Akira
Hatred
Frost Princess
V
Zanji Uzumaki
Wave Kiseimu
Lordxanzo
Hitomi Shiruku
Hebidoku
Hibari Netsu
16 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1The Comeback! (Where is SG Going?) Empty The Comeback! (Where is SG Going?) Sat Feb 21, 2015 7:34 pm

Ryan

Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

As you all know, Kaseki and I had our occupations elsewhere it seems. I personally had to deal with some legal issues. (Heh) Anyways. The point is the site has clearly suffered an activity loss, but nothing we cannot all bounce back from. As a reward to those who have decided to stick around through the thick times, here is what you will be getting for absolutely free :)

• 3k Ryo to use however you please
  • 1 Coupon for 20% off of any limited purchase

I hope you can take these small gifts as some sort of apology on my behalf. I know I go inactive a lot and fail you all as a Webmaster at times. I cant seeem to stay out of trouble. However, my activity should increase as I now have a computer. I need one more part which is currently in the mail and should be delivered soon. At that time I will be at 500% functionality.

Also, as a bit of promotion, from now until I say otherwise, all RP will give an additional 25% Ryo.

Also, those who choose to promote our site can PM me with proof of promotion to receive Limited Item Coupons.

Once again, thanks to everyone who decided to stay on the team. The hardest thing about running a roleplay site isnt the systems, balancing or even building the site itself, its finding a loyal, committed community to share it with.

After further consideration, I think I'm just going to close this place. I'll be moving to Unknown Lands considering the last of the memberbase here is small and all my friends joined Kid's site.

If anyone is willing to make an effort to keep the site alive feel free to post below saying so. I dont really wanna close this place but it seems dead and Idk what to do. I should have a computer soon and would be able to keep up with both sites, but I dont feel anyone is really here anymore. Thoughts?

Last edited by Ryan on Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:50 pm; edited 3 times in total

2The Comeback! (Where is SG Going?) Empty Re: The Comeback! (Where is SG Going?) Sat Feb 21, 2015 7:47 pm

Anonymous

Dem OOC tho.

3The Comeback! (Where is SG Going?) Empty Re: The Comeback! (Where is SG Going?) Sat Feb 21, 2015 7:53 pm

Ryan

Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

Ikr. It hurts me on the inside a little but I owe em something

Btw:

Ryo and coupon claimable until Monday. That was people who are actively active will see it and claim it

4The Comeback! (Where is SG Going?) Empty Re: The Comeback! (Where is SG Going?) Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:36 pm

Hibari Netsu

Hibari Netsu
Hokage
Hokage

MEH babies are back <3

5The Comeback! (Where is SG Going?) Empty Re: The Comeback! (Where is SG Going?) Sat Feb 21, 2015 10:13 pm

Hebidoku

Hebidoku
Konoha Anbu
Konoha Anbu

I would be willing to help a bit, but if you guys move, I may come.

6The Comeback! (Where is SG Going?) Empty Re: The Comeback! (Where is SG Going?) Sat Feb 21, 2015 11:19 pm

Anonymous

http://shinobisamurai.greatestboard.com/

http://www.unknownlandsrp.com/

Or be admin of this place.

Take y'alls pick I guess.

7The Comeback! (Where is SG Going?) Empty Re: The Comeback! (Where is SG Going?) Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:07 am

Hitomi Shiruku

Hitomi Shiruku

im on if i can rp...thats really about it

8The Comeback! (Where is SG Going?) Empty Re: The Comeback! (Where is SG Going?) Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:18 am

Hebidoku

Hebidoku
Konoha Anbu
Konoha Anbu

Hmmm, which of the two sites should I go to?

9The Comeback! (Where is SG Going?) Empty Re: The Comeback! (Where is SG Going?) Sun Feb 22, 2015 12:43 pm

Anonymous

One is Multiverse, the other is Naruto (Beta)

Or the 3rd choice is to run this.

10The Comeback! (Where is SG Going?) Empty Re: The Comeback! (Where is SG Going?) Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:17 pm

Draygglez

Draygglez
Kumo Anbu
Kumo Anbu

You know reading the first few paragraphs was exciting but the last bits were heart breaking.

Welp, whatever happens, I think imma leave already.
I lost motivation here. So am on both sites ^
Have fun ya'll.
Finally, I cn leave here without conscience or guilt.

11The Comeback! (Where is SG Going?) Empty Re: The Comeback! (Where is SG Going?) Sun Feb 22, 2015 4:14 pm

Anonymous

The Comeback! (Where is SG Going?) 2psel5l
The Comeback! (Where is SG Going?) Untitl16

So like... Ya

12The Comeback! (Where is SG Going?) Empty Re: The Comeback! (Where is SG Going?) Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:28 pm

Zanji Uzumaki

Zanji Uzumaki
Konoha Jonin
Konoha Jonin

Umm i dont mind running the site could make a tiny come back

13The Comeback! (Where is SG Going?) Empty Re: The Comeback! (Where is SG Going?) Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:19 pm

Ryan

Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

Kaseki wrote:
The Comeback! (Where is SG Going?) 2psel5l
The Comeback! (Where is SG Going?) Untitl16

So like... Ya

That was so clever

14The Comeback! (Where is SG Going?) Empty Re: The Comeback! (Where is SG Going?) Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:06 am

Lordxanzo

Lordxanzo
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

Mmmmmmmmmm.. How can we claim the ryo? Cause as for me, am still here!

15The Comeback! (Where is SG Going?) Empty Re: The Comeback! (Where is SG Going?) Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:17 pm

Wave Kiseimu

Wave Kiseimu
Suna Anbu
Suna Anbu

I'm still around! I'm still shaggin in the cut

16The Comeback! (Where is SG Going?) Empty Re: The Comeback! (Where is SG Going?) Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:21 pm

Ryan

Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

After some thought I realized I dont want to drop this site. However I will be unable to do anything here till my computer is assembled and I suspect by then the vast majority of people will be gone. For now, those who want to stay until I can come back and rebuild the population, appoint a moderator to take care of approvals and such

17The Comeback! (Where is SG Going?) Empty Re: The Comeback! (Where is SG Going?) Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:31 pm

Zanji Uzumaki

Zanji Uzumaki
Konoha Jonin
Konoha Jonin

yay not closing WOOO!

18The Comeback! (Where is SG Going?) Empty Re: The Comeback! (Where is SG Going?) Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:20 pm

V

V
Kumo Anbu
Kumo Anbu

Cactuar2

19The Comeback! (Where is SG Going?) Empty Re: The Comeback! (Where is SG Going?) Tue Feb 24, 2015 1:01 am

Conceited

Conceited

Still here and still capable of performing approvals. See no reasons for the sister's to fade into obscurity if ya got plans to come back and run this place.

20The Comeback! (Where is SG Going?) Empty Re: The Comeback! (Where is SG Going?) Tue Feb 24, 2015 1:06 am

Frost Princess

Frost Princess
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin

What sis said... though if there's a chance of a complete reboot, I wanna redo my character. Different FC, history, and maybe personality. Still gonna be Al's daughter though! Hehe.

21The Comeback! (Where is SG Going?) Empty Re: The Comeback! (Where is SG Going?) Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:40 am

Hatred

Hatred
Kumo Jonin
Kumo Jonin

lol.

22The Comeback! (Where is SG Going?) Empty Re: The Comeback! (Where is SG Going?) Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:20 pm

Akira

Akira
Suna Chunin
Suna Chunin

IM HERE! I just been reading stuff... but I haven't left just to let y'all know.. :p

23The Comeback! (Where is SG Going?) Empty Re: The Comeback! (Where is SG Going?) Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:32 pm

Ryan

Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

Albion still has admin status if I remember correctly, so she is in charge for now. The part still hasn't come, but it warms my heart to know that you all are still here, waiting for things to pick back up. Don't worry, they definitely will. In the meantime, may as well go do some missions and stuff to make us look active, or post in the spam section I just made about pretty much anything lol.

24The Comeback! (Where is SG Going?) Empty Re: The Comeback! (Where is SG Going?) Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:48 pm

JokerTheOG

Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin

im here for albion

25The Comeback! (Where is SG Going?) Empty Re: The Comeback! (Where is SG Going?) Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:36 pm

Setō

Setō
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin

If Albion is in charge activity shall be on the rise...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum