Shinobi Gaiden RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shinobi Gaiden RP

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Hey
by Kidbushido Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:25 am

» Unknown Lands RP : Naruto RP!
by K Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:16 pm

» Ninja Revolution
by Roku Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:46 am

» Shinobi World War
by Shinsui Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:52 am

» Sooo...
by Kidbushido Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:00 am

» Yasuo Updates
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:31 am

» The Last Bloom (-Done-)
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Sei Natsume
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Igrec Uchiha
by Ryan Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:49 pm

Story
It's been five generations after the first war between Samurai and Shinobi. The five villages were founded shortly after and there has never been a war between them. Until now, all five villages have been off limits to the outside world, however the gates have been opened and ninja were allowed to travel between. But suddenly, kage are falling ill and no one knows who's behind it. The Hokage and Raikage both lie in comatose state, awaiting an answer as to what put them there.
Event Listing

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lamperouge

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Lamperouge Empty Lamperouge Thu Dec 04, 2014 12:46 pm

Lelouch

Lelouch
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

General Information:
Clan Name: Lamperouge
Clan Unique Features: None that immediately apparent. However, while performing a ritual, their eyes change to a hazy purple color as a pink "V" forms around their pupil.
Clan History: The Lamperouge KKG has gone largely unknown throughout history. The family line could exhibit the an elemental affinity yet, were unable to perform any techniques, until Lelouch's grandfather. It was he that discovered their linage when he managed to stab a young shinobi who had broken into his home at the start of the great shinobi war and gain the ability to cast a single jutsu. He then began to experiment and expand on this. He learned of the ritual and found the secret hidden within their blood line, their Blood Rite. He passed it down to his son, who passed it on to Lelouch.
Clan Members: Lelouch Lamperouge

Kekkei Genkai:
KKG Name: Geass Ritual
KKG Description: While possessing no outstanding abilities on their own, they are capable to stealing the techniques from the recently dead (i.e. within the same thread). By performing a ritual where the dead's heart is cut from the deceased's body and eating it, they acquire the knowledge required to use their techniques. However, the clansman must have the appropriate affinities in order to use those abilities; knowing and doing are very different after all. This means that a strictly water user would not suddenly be able to use fire techs.

note: KKG can NOT be stolen using this method.

Last edited by Lelouch on Thu Dec 04, 2014 1:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Lamperouge Empty Re: Lamperouge Thu Dec 04, 2014 1:34 pm

Draygglez

Draygglez
Kumo Anbu
Kumo Anbu

I need more words.. About a 100 to 150 on the clan history... Relevant words I mean..

The clan's ability is fine.. Gaining knowledge... You stated that the clansman must have the proper affinities to use the gained knowledge but you also said that a strictly water user would be able to use fire techs.. What's that about?

3Lamperouge Empty Re: Lamperouge Thu Dec 04, 2014 1:46 pm

Draygglez

Draygglez
Kumo Anbu
Kumo Anbu

Lamperouge ?di=114176010645

4Lamperouge Empty Re: Lamperouge Fri Dec 26, 2014 9:30 am

Draygglez

Draygglez
Kumo Anbu
Kumo Anbu

Locking and moving.