Shinobi Gaiden RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shinobi Gaiden RP

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Hey
by Kidbushido Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:25 am

» Unknown Lands RP : Naruto RP!
by K Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:16 pm

» Ninja Revolution
by Roku Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:46 am

» Shinobi World War
by Shinsui Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:52 am

» Sooo...
by Kidbushido Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:00 am

» Yasuo Updates
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:31 am

» The Last Bloom (-Done-)
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Sei Natsume
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Igrec Uchiha
by Ryan Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:49 pm

Story
It's been five generations after the first war between Samurai and Shinobi. The five villages were founded shortly after and there has never been a war between them. Until now, all five villages have been off limits to the outside world, however the gates have been opened and ninja were allowed to travel between. But suddenly, kage are falling ill and no one knows who's behind it. The Hokage and Raikage both lie in comatose state, awaiting an answer as to what put them there.
Event Listing

You are not connected. Please login or register

Half A Room (CE: Loki, Kurono, Hitomi, Atarashi)

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

NPC

Admin

The four would soon awake to find themselves in an empty room, empty other than themselves that is. They would likely all wake at once, that's the intended effect at least. The only indication of how to escape was in the center of the room, on a pedestal. There was a small etching in the pedestal reading "Two can stay, Two can go. All four can stay, but they'll never know." In front of the pedstal, about 20m away, there was a door with a purple seal over the exit. The number "2" was clear on the seal. It made it clear that only two would be able to leave the room. The rest was up to the contestants.

Ryan

Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

Slowly but surely, he began to awake. The last thing he remembered was watching the Kage perform handsigns, but it was all a blur. He must have been knocked unconscious by whatever jutsu the kage performed at that moment. However, it seemed he was not alone. While the room was dimly lit, he could make out the three others in the room with him. They too were waking up from whatever dream they all had been put under. From the three, one he knew, Hitomi. The two had met in the square not too long ago. The other two, he had no clue of, but one gave him an uneasy feeling. One, he was unsure of why.

Kurono lifted himself from the ground and pinned his back to the wall. He wanted to make sure the backstab notion was not in effect. Admittedly, he was terrified in this moment. He was in a place of unawareness and anything could take his life at any moment at this rate. "Does anyone know what's going on?" He would call across the room, unsure if anyone was paying him any attention. They were likely just as confused as he.

Atarashi Uchiha

Atarashi Uchiha
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

Atarashi woke up to find he was in a mysterious room. He saw three others waking up,also looking confused. The last thing he remembered was the kage speaking. He got up and answered the boy who was confused. "No,I don't! Does anyone else?"

Loki

Loki
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

The blonde haired boy remembered surprisingly little about what had just occurred. Maybe it was the fact that it all seemed too normal for his brain to store it as out of the ordinary but nonetheless he found himself in a predicament. Loki wast he first to wake from his slumber but he kept his body still, using only his eyes to scan what was in his immediate line of vision. On the edge of his peripherals he counted at least three others in the room with him, none of which he recognized from his limited field of vision, one of them however seemed to draw Gyuki's attention. Using his quiet time to relax he simply closed his eyes and waited for the rest of the group to get up, wanting to see, or rather hear, what type of reaction each would give. While there was some time to kill Loki decided to chat up Gyuki about his new fixation. Soon he learned the truth but in all honesty his was hardly surprised, as was Gyuki, considering their own situation and he would be less surprised to see others are the exams ran into it's later stages.

Loki's attention was snapped back to reality as the muffled sound of a person turning about caught his attention. In a few moments time the muffled rolling turned to quiet foot steps, and then words. It was easy to tell that the boy sounded uneasy and confused but this was normal as Loki would no doubt feel the same in due time. Almost immediately after the sound of a second getting up caught his attention. This one was much louder than the first, almost shouting his reply which continued to bounce of what he could only imagine were plain and solid walls judging by how the voice reverberated around, taking its time to finally dissipate into silence. Growing somewhat inpatient and not wanting to lay still while he waited for who knows how many other to get up Loki opened his eyes and turned his head left and then right, then up and even looking straight back. Seeing surprisingly nothing around the room but one stone pillar, one sleeping person and two awake people he casually put his arms behind his head and used them as a pillow so he could get more comfortable, taking his time to reply to those who had awoken.

"No idea myself, perhaps we should ask her when she wakes up?"

Hitomi Shiruku

Hitomi Shiruku

She seemed to be the last to wake up, rubbing her eyes slightly and looking up at the group and surroundings confused. Her mind boggled with what happened, seeing the Kage making some sort of movement and then she was out. She lifted herself up slightly sighing out as she placed a hand to her forehead. She now even felt less trust to the Kage for such a quick trick, even if the reason was because of the exam's test. As she arose she looked around at the others, it felt like they were staring at her as if expecting something of her.

She groaned a bit before sitting up slightly. "I would ask where we're at but that's probably the same question already been asked right?" She said looking around at the rest before seeing the pedestal and door, etching every detail she could from the distance she was at which wasn't too much. "...Ngh, my guess is some kind of containment room, judging by the layout it's just the test of wits. For now it would be stupid to try to pummel each other to the death since we don't even know what this test asks for." She mentioned with a small breath looking at the rest. She was small, very small compared to everyone, hell she looked like a little academy kid. Even her voice didn't suit her age, and even for someone younger than her she was still much younger looking. This just made her feel off put and aggravated at this.

WC: 256

Ryan

Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

Kurono stood, deciding that someone should take some sort of initiative since no one else seemed to so far. Despite the fact he only wanted to chill out for a bit after the possibility of being taken advantage of while put ot sleep, he decided the show must go on, despite how he felt. He walked to the center of the room, the only thing within the room really. He kept his eye on each of the people in the room and read the text on the podium aloud. "Anyone have any indication of what this could mean?"

He could see the door in front of him, though he wasn't sure he wanted to risk being the first person to walk through it. However, he also did not want to be left behind should the courage to walk through the door be required in order to pass this test. Either way he was stuck in a sticky situation, forced to make a decision that he could not decide on. The other three in the room did not seem hostile, though he was unsure of how long he wished to remain in an enclosed area with the likes of all of them.

Atarashi Uchiha

Atarashi Uchiha
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

"Aye." Atarashi walked up to the boy. "It's a puzzle. According to context half of us won't go on,though if we can't solve the puzzle;we all fail." Atarashi said that loud enough for everyone to hear. "I don't know about you guys,but I'm going into to this door." Though he had no idea what was inside the door and he was nervous to be the first one in;he had enough courage to walk through the door. Before entering he looked back. "Don't follow me until you're sure it's safe to go. Good luck." After that,he walked in the door.

Loki

Loki
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

Loki still lay upon the floor as the girl got uo and spoke. It wad clear that nobody currently present in the room had any idea what was going on and if they did then they were good liars. There was a brief moment of silence until one of the konoha genin decided to take charge. After hearing what was printed on the stone pedestal he decided it was simple. That it was a race to the door. Apparently the opposite didn't cross his mind or he may have hesitated. After all, those who go through the door may very well be those that fail. What was most peculiar was that there was no right answer to this so called riddle. That being said there was no test of skill here which is what seemed to be the most confusing part of the test. These facts also led him away from the pass fail notion of thing, those types of tests usually had a set and determined answer or process of determining such. If there was such a way here it was beyond Loki's thought process. With this all in mind Loki assumed it would be best to let the others decide their fate. Thoroughly determined that it didn't matter which side of the door he ended up on.

"I wonder if it crossed his mind that maybe those who go through fail the test. Oh well though, too late now. In any case I'll let you two determine who goes through the door."

With his two cents now out for everybody to hear he readjusted himself and got into a more comfortable position while waiting for the two to decide.

(Sorry short phone post)

Hitomi Shiruku

Hitomi Shiruku

As much as she wanted to dart to the door she knew this was a test of wits as she noticed the other go through, now only one could pass and it was getting more and more tense with that thought. She went over to the pedestal and read it over quickly, trying to debate in her mind whether to leave or to stay. There was obviously a big problem in the matter that two will pass and the other two wouldn't which weighed harshly upon her mind as the only one who was remotely trustable was Kurono and even then she only met him a few times. She didn't know his capabilities just the fact that they knew each other as friends and that was it.

The one who went through the door seemed very hardheaded in the point blank mind which might save him, but she couldn't trust him. Not to mention she had no idea on who the last one was the tricky one who just really didn't seem to point an inkling of who he was, just the known that that he was younger but in a sense more mature than she was. At least that's how she thought of him. She looked back over the pedestal and looked to the other two there. "It seems almost too easy to just go through a door and win this round but it also feels too difficult to think that just staying here will do something. I feel like staying however, as part of my judgement wants to believe this is just something to puzzle our minds. If i'm wrong then alright...still I do think something is just off about that door...I don't trust this."

Once again her trust wasn't put into things and so she decided to stay where she felt safer with better knowledge of, and that being the room they were in. It was a hard decision but she felt she couldn't go to something so cryptic without something being a catch and miss. If anything she hoped this would work out for the better in her favor but she still had that tiny doubt in herself.

WC: 357

Atarashi Uchiha

Atarashi Uchiha
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

Bump

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum