Shinobi Gaiden RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shinobi Gaiden RP

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Hey
by Kidbushido Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:25 am

» Unknown Lands RP : Naruto RP!
by K Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:16 pm

» Ninja Revolution
by Roku Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:46 am

» Shinobi World War
by Shinsui Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:52 am

» Sooo...
by Kidbushido Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:00 am

» Yasuo Updates
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:31 am

» The Last Bloom (-Done-)
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Sei Natsume
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Igrec Uchiha
by Ryan Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:49 pm

Story
It's been five generations after the first war between Samurai and Shinobi. The five villages were founded shortly after and there has never been a war between them. Until now, all five villages have been off limits to the outside world, however the gates have been opened and ninja were allowed to travel between. But suddenly, kage are falling ill and no one knows who's behind it. The Hokage and Raikage both lie in comatose state, awaiting an answer as to what put them there.
Event Listing

You are not connected. Please login or register

Piece of Pie (CE: Lunar, Neah, Bliss)

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Piece of Pie (CE: Lunar, Neah, Bliss) Empty Piece of Pie (CE: Lunar, Neah, Bliss) Sat Mar 21, 2015 5:20 pm

NPC

Admin

This room was all white, just the three of the Genin slept, soon to wake together. Upon the white walls, the words "Alliances are easily made." Could be seen. The exit to the room was blocked by a red barrier. However, this barrier a bit difficult to decipher. The number "2" was shown on the barrier, which indicated that only two could pass through. However, the choosing of which two would be entirely decided by those in the room.

Lunar Knight

Lunar Knight
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin

Slowly but surely, the young girl known as Lunar Knight from Kirigakure would begin to awaken in the strange room. Pulling her body from the floor she would take a second to glance around her, the eyes taking in as much information as they could. Halting on two bodies, she would recognise one of them as Rō, a fellow member of the land hidden in mist along with another, the eyes allowed her to find the headband the other was wearing, this told Lunar that the other was a shinobi from Sunagakure. Heading in the direction of Bliss and the sunagakure member she would quickly try to awaken them both. Thankfully the distance allowed her to put a single arm on each and shake them both. "Hey, umm you two...maybe you should wake up now" she would say to them both. 

Neah Ryotoji

Neah Ryotoji
Suna Genin
Suna Genin

Neah lay on the ground sprawled out peacefully sleeping as he dreamed of himself with his parents. He heard another voice aand that startled him back into reality as his eyes popped open and he quickly began to pant.He had fallen asleep oh god damn it he kept repeating inside his mind. Shu,kaku must of been feeding of his personality for sure while he was momentarily passed out. He heard a disgruntled voice say sleepily "shut the hell up you damn brat I'm trying to sleep." Slowly his panting subsided as the anxiety ceased and he rubbed his eyes and let out a sigh of relief. He yawned and got to his feet and looked around the room trying to get his bearings.

The last thing he remembered was he was waiting to take place in the chunin exams with everyone else and then boom he was on the ground with two total strangers. He cracked his neck to the side and examined the white room and slowly began to pace around it. Looking for any other possible signs of escape. That is when he noticed the writing on the wall. Most intriguing he thought. It seemed only two could pass this test and one would fall behind. Or was it team work was most essental when completing missions with others perhaps there was a loophole somewhere. He cleared his throat and turned his attention to the two other people in the room " Well seems we are in quite the predicament aren't we but lets not just team up with our own village shall we I'm sure there is a way for all three of us to progress."

Bliss

Bliss
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin

Awakening from the sudden slumber left a sense of grogginess to overcome the young Puredeta both mentally and in the manner that his senses were restored, thus it wasn’t a surprise that he remained on the floor incapacitated the longest of the three. Luckily Lunar stayed by his side, a debt no doubt he would repay. Upon rising to his full height Rōarku began surveying the room, not that big of task for it was illuminated with a white hue with the exception being a red door and what was inscribed in it. Whilst his enhanced sense of hearing tuned into the speech given by the foreign shinobi the boy's thoughts ran wild about the situation. "Neat little riddle, now how to go about doing so without getting the sand brat's underwear in a bunch…"

"Hmm… I think this should be looked at from the pass-fail perspective… By sending any two of us through would that count toward progressing in the exams or is the sending of any of the two of us sacrificial? Clones would be our best bet, that way no harm is done and protection is abundant."

Chakra Pool: 150/150
Word Count:

Lunar Knight

Lunar Knight
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin

[sorry i havent posted, i had some bad news recently but i shall post tomorrow NO MATTER WHAT]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum