Shinobi Gaiden RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shinobi Gaiden RP

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Hey
by Kidbushido Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:25 am

» Unknown Lands RP : Naruto RP!
by K Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:16 pm

» Ninja Revolution
by Roku Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:46 am

» Shinobi World War
by Shinsui Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:52 am

» Sooo...
by Kidbushido Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:00 am

» Yasuo Updates
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:31 am

» The Last Bloom (-Done-)
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Sei Natsume
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Igrec Uchiha
by Ryan Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:49 pm

Story
It's been five generations after the first war between Samurai and Shinobi. The five villages were founded shortly after and there has never been a war between them. Until now, all five villages have been off limits to the outside world, however the gates have been opened and ninja were allowed to travel between. But suddenly, kage are falling ill and no one knows who's behind it. The Hokage and Raikage both lie in comatose state, awaiting an answer as to what put them there.
Event Listing

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Art of Illusions [Training, Private, NK, NPD]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Axel Rover

Axel Rover
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

Axel always found genjutsu annoying. Back at the academy, his instructors constantly put the students under it, hoping that they would get better, but some people, like Axel, never really found the power to escape. for days the boy would have nightmares about some of the genjutsu he was put under, and he still gets them to this day, though not as often. Today however, that was going to change, since he decided to make this day pure genjutsu training. He was at his usual training spot, which was in the middle of two giant mountains. It had already been turned into a spot for training long before Axel had arrived, with training dummies and shuriken everywhere. He has worn himself out several times in this location, and would do so again today. Genjutsu training did not strain the body physically, but mentally, as it was basically playing mind games, and to use it, the user needed a strong mind.

"Welp, time to do what I came here to do," Axel thought to himself, then he sat down with his legs crossed, put his palms together, and closed his eyes. He was now entering his mind, where he would attempt to get stronger mentally. After a few minutes, the boy's body was practically in an unconscious state as he entered an imaginary square white room, with his arms and legs bound by chains connected to the floor. There was a white door just 3 meters in front of Axel, and all he had to do was open it and exit, but as he got up and attempted to, the chains stopped him as he was now 2 meters away from the door. He struggled, but the chains around his limbs just got tighter, so he decided to calm down for a second. Axel knew that this was a test his mind put him through, so he just needed to pass it, and if he did it, perhaps he would come out with genjutsu knowledge. The boy focused, and as he did this, the chains got looser and looser, until eventually they came off, and he was able to successfully open the door. Once he exited the room, his eyes opened, and he was now conscious. Being a little shocked, the genin jumped up, just to make sure this was real.

"Ha! I did it! I feel like I can take on the world!" Axel shouted with a smile on his face, his hands in the sky.

WC: 417

Genjutsu:
B1-N1: 250/250
N1-N2: 150/150
N2-N3: 17/200

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum