Shinobi Gaiden RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shinobi Gaiden RP

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Hey
by Kidbushido Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:25 am

» Unknown Lands RP : Naruto RP!
by K Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:16 pm

» Ninja Revolution
by Roku Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:46 am

» Shinobi World War
by Shinsui Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:52 am

» Sooo...
by Kidbushido Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:00 am

» Yasuo Updates
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:31 am

» The Last Bloom (-Done-)
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Sei Natsume
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Igrec Uchiha
by Ryan Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:49 pm

Story
It's been five generations after the first war between Samurai and Shinobi. The five villages were founded shortly after and there has never been a war between them. Until now, all five villages have been off limits to the outside world, however the gates have been opened and ninja were allowed to travel between. But suddenly, kage are falling ill and no one knows who's behind it. The Hokage and Raikage both lie in comatose state, awaiting an answer as to what put them there.
Event Listing

You are not connected. Please login or register

Two Hundred Year Knowledge - Flashbacks

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Two Hundred Year Knowledge - Flashbacks Empty Two Hundred Year Knowledge - Flashbacks Wed Dec 10, 2014 5:51 pm

Gankyou Tamashi

Gankyou Tamashi

The four legged feline leaped from high tree to low tree for about an hour or so into the forest of death. He was searching for a contract scroll that was said to be sealed somewhere within this forest, if the rumors were true, he would be that much closer to obtaining the Neko summoning contract he had been hope to find. Gankyou finally reached his destination and landed on a low branch tree where he saw two konohagakure jounin who stood guard at the temple. Gankyou hoped off the tree and out of site from these two individuals. Gankyou took his walk over to these two jounin konohagakure, now coming out of the shadows, they spotted the cat and wondering why a cat was out here of all places. Gankyou rubbed up against the leg of one of the jounin shinobi and he crouched down to pet the neko. Gankyou then walked into the temple door and one of them looked inside the temple and told the other that the cat just entered the temple. The jounin didnt care, after all, what could a cat do. The man laughed and told him. "What is the cat going to do? steal it? Trust me, it isn't some person using a transformation jutsu." A bright light started to emit from the outer area, and both of them looked at each other as they ran inside to see how it was activated. They finally approach the scroll to see that it was opened, with the cat gone from site. Both the jounin walked around the temple and saw nothing but the empty spaces around them. They picked up the scroll and placed it back on the alter and walked out of the temple and continued to stand guard.

Gankyou appeared at the location of the cats and to there amazement, they wondered if he was one of their own, and Gankyou spoke to them and they first thought it was a human in a transformation jutsu, but the elder of the cats approached him and sai, "it wasn't a transformation, that this is a human who has transferred his soul and mind into that of a cat. How else would a talking cat be possible. We know he isn't one of us, so what else explains his existence. Now then, speak now or prepare to fight against Necro." Necro came from right behind the elder and stood much bigger than Gankyou in height and weight, looking like an adult cat against a kitten. Gankyou spoke up and said. "Look, I don't mean to intrude but I am Gankyou, I chose to put my mind and soul in a cat because they are the superior being of the world and far better than being a human." Gankyou lying through his teeth but he had hope they would believe him. The elder looked at him and smiled, already knowing who he was, a man who gave his life to save his comrades. The elder then speaking up to Gankyou. "I know who you are, you surprise me Gankyou and I shall allow you to join us. Sign this contract and you will be apart of us.

Gankyou signed the contract and wanted Necro to be his partner. Necro agreed and only would serve under him if he could beat him in a race. Necro and Gankyou got into there positions and took off running. Necro was at first in the lead, with Gankyou ganging up on him from the back. Gankyou taking his large leap in the air and landing on top of Necro and jumping over his body structure as he took his landing right in front of Necro. Necro started to catch up with Gankyou and thought to himself on how he has never had such a fun race before then now. A circle would appear at the distance and they both caught it with their sight and both took there landing on the circle and each got into a defensive stance and got ready to fight each other. Necro and Gankyou both ran up at each other and bit each other in the body. Necro bit Gankyou's head, and Gankyou bit Necro's tongue. Necro released him from his grips and Gankyou released his tongue and landed on the ground. Necro patted him on the head and told him that he liked him. Both Necro and Gankyou started playing with each other by jumping on top of one another and each kept playfully biting each other, as they both kept chasing each other around and jumping in the waters and swimming along the pond. They then raced each other in the water and swam as quickly as possible to outdo each other and they both reached the end of the pond at the same time. They proceeded to run up to the elder and both panted as they wanted to know who won. The elder said it was a tie and they both collapse and was tired of running that they both collapsed and rose to their feet a second later. Gankyou told Necro to come with him and that they would begin training shortly. Necro followed him to the other dimension, where Gankyou and Necro came out of the scroll with Necro placing the scroll over his shoulder and they both leaped out of the temple with both jounin just looking at the speed that they were traveling at and they both were in shock at what just happened. One of the jounin looking at the other the speaking to him. "Wasn't that the cat that just came by here... and wasn't that Necros." Both of the jounin decided to report this to the hokage that cats stole the scroll and that Necro was behind it. The hokage laughed and said if Necro took the scroll then it isn't stealing now is it.  Gankyou reached the motel room and they both entered through the window and into the lair of Gankyou's base and there they began training in solitude and enjoying each other company in the process of getting to know each other.

WC: 1022
Gained: Summoning Contract

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum