Shinobi Gaiden RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shinobi Gaiden RP

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Hey
by Kidbushido Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:25 am

» Unknown Lands RP : Naruto RP!
by K Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:16 pm

» Ninja Revolution
by Roku Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:46 am

» Shinobi World War
by Shinsui Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:52 am

» Sooo...
by Kidbushido Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:00 am

» Yasuo Updates
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:31 am

» The Last Bloom (-Done-)
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Sei Natsume
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Igrec Uchiha
by Ryan Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:49 pm

Story
It's been five generations after the first war between Samurai and Shinobi. The five villages were founded shortly after and there has never been a war between them. Until now, all five villages have been off limits to the outside world, however the gates have been opened and ninja were allowed to travel between. But suddenly, kage are falling ill and no one knows who's behind it. The Hokage and Raikage both lie in comatose state, awaiting an answer as to what put them there.
Event Listing

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hyūuga Pride vs. Uchiha Glory! The Genin`s Taijutsu Fight! [Private] [Kritika and Jigoku] [Taijutsu Only] [No Kill or Fatal Injuries]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Atarashi Uchiha

Atarashi Uchiha
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

Kritika stared at his opponent with a smirk. "Hehehe...the Uchiha don`t seem so great." Kritika Hyūuga and Jigoku Uchiha were fighting for their clans pride. Even though it was only a sparring match,they were serious as ever.

Kritika got into the Hyūuga stance,still holding his cocky smirk. "Well then. If you`re not a coward,I suggest you fight. Heh. I may not have my Byakugan,but this win belongs to me." The prideful Hyūuga charged at the Uchiha with a gentle fist. "Get ready. Haaaa!" The two didn`t have their special clan dojutsu,which made them even more serious,knowing their blood won`t help now.

Word Count: 101

Jigoku

Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

[OOC: For future reference, you shouldn't start a topic assuming your opponent is already present, nor say things like "they were both as serious as ever" because that would qualify as controlling another person's character.]

The two new squad mates stood within 15 meters of each other. Jigoku was pit against a Hyuuga clan member, and it occurred to him just how interesting this fight could be. Two individuals from clans, possessing one of the three great Doujutsu. They were supposed to be elites among Shinobi.

"How is one so weak as to not possess a Kekkei Genkai most of his Clan brethren are born with supposed to defeat me? This will be child's play." Jigoku's words were intended to present a friendly rivalry, and he meant nothing serious by them, but they could have easily been mistaken for malice.

As his new squad mate thrust a palm toward Jigoku's face, he moved it about eight inches to the left, just far enough that his opponent would barely miss his face. Jigoku immediately lunged forward, in attempt to drive his diary into the abdomen of the other young Shinobi. Using his own momentum and that of his opponent in a deadly charge, AND the relative unskilled nature of the Taijutsu of the two of them, the attack would be extremely hard to avoid. Jigoku had used minimum movement to avoid the Gentle Fist of his opponent, which meant there would be very little time to react. Given the fact that his opponent was leading a reckless charge on him and Jigoku was lunging forward, avoidance of the attack would be extremely difficult for someone of the skill of he or his opponent.

WC: 247
Tai N1 -> N2
97 Words excess and upgrades won't take affect in this topic.

Atarashi Uchiha

Atarashi Uchiha
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

(((Thanks for the tips))) (((Fatal Wounds now Allowed)))

As Kritika`s hand was swept away,he only had a few seconds to react. Kritika noted his surroudings and quickly came up with an escape for the position the two were in at the moment. Kritika rolled forward on the soft grass,smirking at gaining his momentum. "I wouldn`t underestimate the Hyūuga clan."  Kritika stood with pride against his Uchiha friend.

Kritika understood how powerful the Uchiha clan was from a long time ago.He was already tired of the Uchiha holding back. Kritika decided to talk trash about the Uchiha clan,just to get Jigoku rowled up. "Jigoku,your clan is all talk and no brawn. Why would an Uchiha commit genocide on his on clan?"

Kritika,knowing the Uchiha clan`s cockiness,expected Jigoku to get mad. He had hoped that he would take this match more seriously,and not as a simple mock battle. Kritika got prepared,lowering into the Hyūuga clan`s special known stance once again. And so it begins.... He thought to himself.

Word Count: 158
Total: 259

Jigoku

Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

An expression of surprise flashed upon the face of Jigoku, and he immediately stifled it to replace it with a look of complete focus. His eyebrows furrowed, his lips tightened. His forehead was smooth of expression. This was Jigoku's serious face. It was definitely game time.

The boy pivoted slightly on his left foot and brought his right knee out and up as his opponent dove beneath his strike. If his opponent was in the middle of a dive roll, not only would he be propelling his face forward, but it would be almost completely impossible to change momentum as he had hurled himself beneath Jigoku's strike. The boy was a bit off balance because of the little amount of time he had to strike, so his strike would not knock his opponent out like it would were he to exert full force, but, were it to land cleanly, his opponent could have anywhere from a broken nose to loose teeth.

It was important to Jigoku to defeat this guy. Not because of their clans' rivalry, but because they were newly in a squad together and he needed to exert his superiority over his teammate so they knew who wad in command on missions when his sensei was not present. This spar was something that could map out his entire Genin career, and it could possibly even carry into his time as a Chuunin if he ever got there. The leader of a group always receives the credit for the group's successes. He. Had. To. Win.

WC: 256
Tai N1 -> N2
153 Words Excess

Atarashi Uchiha

Atarashi Uchiha
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

Kritika had dodged the Uchiha`s first attack,yet he was able to attack again with such speed. But...how? he thought to himself. Kritika only had 2 seconds to react with barely any choices. He made the quick decision. Kritika kept rolling as fast as he could behind Jigoku. He immediately stood up and smirked.

"Like I said,the Uchiha aren`t so great." Kritika replaced his iconic smirk with a serious,more firm expression. This fight was more than a sparring match to Kritika. It was the first task of earning his ticket to the Chuunin exams. It will determine whos the strongest of the two. It might even be the key to unlocking the Byakugan. This might be one of the most important moments of Kritikas genin career.

"Hey...was it your mom who went to jail a while ago? Pathetic. I thought the clan of the legendary Sasuke would be better then that." Kritika intended to make Jigoku angry. "If you can prove you`re stronger then me..." Kritika got into the Hyūuga stance once more. "I might change my mind."

WC: 177
Total: 436

Jigoku

Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

[OOC: I'm sorry, I know this is getting old, but I guess I don't quite understand your post, specifically your evasion. If you just kept rolling, your face would just make the impact with my knee even harder right? Am I missing something?]

Atarashi Uchiha

Atarashi Uchiha
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

[OoC: U try to knee me,so u raised ur foot,and I rolled under your foot. Now can we please fight?]

Jigoku

Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

[OOC: Yes, that doesn't work in the slightest, but I'm going to accept it because I need to exit this topic for something.]

The Genin Jigoku was highly impressed as his Hyuuga squad mate managed to roll his entire body in the less than two foot space between his foot and the ground as Jigoku tried to make contact with his face. Jigoku turned around and followed Kritika with his head and eyes, never looking away from him. Immediately, his opponent began talking, but noise was emitted from the radio wired to an earpiece on his ear as well, and since that was only ever used by his superiors for emergency calls, he did not quite catch what his squad mate said.

"This is Hokage HQ. You need to quickly proceed to the mansion for an emergency mission. Don't waste any time."

Of course, however, Jigoku wasted a bit. He spoke to the Hyuuga some distance away from him. "I need to go take care of some grown up business now, so go play with your toys."

With that, Jigoku sprinted away, toward the Hokage Mansion.

[EXIT]

Atarashi Uchiha

Atarashi Uchiha
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

Kritika stared off at his fellow teammate. "Tch...excuses." Kritika decided to go home. He was able to see some of his teammates strength. Kritika still felt that both of them went too easy. Kritika was staring for a good 10 minutes. Was that really all his teammate was made of? Hmm...

Kritika finally walked home and went to bed. He had worn himself out enough for today.

WC: 67
Final Total: 500 Words.

[EXIT]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum