Shinobi Gaiden RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shinobi Gaiden RP

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Hey
by Kidbushido Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:25 am

» Unknown Lands RP : Naruto RP!
by K Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:16 pm

» Ninja Revolution
by Roku Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:46 am

» Shinobi World War
by Shinsui Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:52 am

» Sooo...
by Kidbushido Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:00 am

» Yasuo Updates
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:31 am

» The Last Bloom (-Done-)
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Sei Natsume
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Igrec Uchiha
by Ryan Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:49 pm

Story
It's been five generations after the first war between Samurai and Shinobi. The five villages were founded shortly after and there has never been a war between them. Until now, all five villages have been off limits to the outside world, however the gates have been opened and ninja were allowed to travel between. But suddenly, kage are falling ill and no one knows who's behind it. The Hokage and Raikage both lie in comatose state, awaiting an answer as to what put them there.
Event Listing

You are not connected. Please login or register

The eye exchangement - Private

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The eye exchangement - Private  Empty The eye exchangement - Private Sat Dec 20, 2014 3:52 pm

Gankyou Tamashi

Gankyou Tamashi

Two floating stage three sharingans are floating on a platinum four table that is 100cm in width and length. Two glass vials made of titanium which were 2 inches in width and length laid their on the edge of the table next to the platinum bed that both were at the same level in height. Gankyou laid on the bed in his cat form as he turned his head towards his left side and saw both of the eyes floating in solution that are cleansed. Gankyou raised up from the bed and took his leap of the bed and over to the cabinet on where he stored a specific body. He grabbed the handle with both his paws and attempted to opened it but fail as he panted afterwards. About that time Necros walked over to him and grabbed the cabinet handle with his mouth and pulled it open easily as he chuckled to himself. Gankyou then jumped inside the cabinet and entered the dead corpse which was his original body from 200 years ago. Gankyou rises up from the cabinet and got out of it. He stood next to the cabinet and closed it with his right back heel and walked over to the bed and laid there as he awaited for Izzy to come.

2The eye exchangement - Private  Empty Re: The eye exchangement - Private Sun Dec 21, 2014 2:39 pm

Izzy

Izzy

Bella was out about, running in the woods stretching her four legs for the past hour or so. She remembered that Gankyou needed to see her. He had mentioned he was able to get two sharingan eyes. Bella knew transplanting the eyes wouldn’t be an easy task, from her past experiences with transplanting limbs. She had learned from an old, wise wolf that was a part of a wolf pack that was always traveling from city to city helping injured animals. They stopped by in Konohaguake because they heard about a human that turned into a wolf and wanted to meet her. The Wise wolf became friendly with Bella and found out that Bella was training in healing. He decided to teach her how to transplant.

(Flashback) “You just need a clear mind and a positive thought,” the wise wolf said. Bella watched as the wolf removed a badly broken leg from a young wolf and attacked a new leg that had been kept in an iced container. After a few hours, the young wolf woke up and was able to walk on all four’s again with the new leg. Bella was amazed at how this was possible. “It be easier for you though, if you used your human disguise when proceeding to do a transplant,” the wise wolf said. “I am one of the only wolves who can help and treat other wolves because I’ve been doing it for a very long time. It’s not always easy being a doctor when you have to use paws,” the wise wolf said and he chuckled a bit. Bella continued to watch and learn as she traveled with the wise wolf pack and assisted him with transplanting limbs on wolves or other animals in need. After a couple of months, the doctor started having Bella proceed to do small transplants while he watched over her. A few times the surgery wasn’t going so well and the wise wolf would to step in but Bella wasn’t going to give up. She would try again. Bella learned how to do transplants while being in her actually appearance and in human disguise since she wouldn’t always be able to disguise as a human. They came across a cat family who was desperate for their help. A kitten had one of her eyes badly hurt. Luckily the family was able to find a fresh eye and wanted the kitten to have it. Bella proceeded with the surgery. Eyes are tricky because you want to make sure that they will be able to see out of it. The best way is to not rush the surgery, to take one’s time and to stay calm. When Bella finished, the kitten woke up and was able to see out of both her eyes again. “Thank you so much,” the mommy kitten said. Bella felt good. She felt like she could trust herself and do any transplant. “You did well. I think I’ve taught you everything you need to know,” the wise wolf said. “You’re welcome to continue traveling with us,” he added. Bella thought of Gankyou then and knew it was time for her to go back home for a while. “Another time, I need to go back to my city to stay. Thank you for the training,” Bella said. (End of flashback)

Bella was back in the city by now. Whenever she thought about past experiences she would lose track of time. She ran to where the base entrance was and entered. She always felt good after a long run. Bella found Gankyou asleep on the bed in his human disguise and she started to get worried. Even one who is mastered in healing still worries when proceeding to do a transplant. It will always be a risk but she would take that risk if he wanted her too. Bella loved traveling with different packs for a while, like with the wise wolf. She learned a lot from him but it was always nice to come home to Gankyou and be with him. Gankyou sat up sensing her presence. Bella didn’t waste any time. She went to where her disguise human body was kept and entered it. Next Bella walked over to the two floating sharingan eyes. Her hands were a little shaky. She grabbed one and walked over to Gankyou. “It’ll be okay,” Bella said. She started the procedure and placed the sharingan eye in Gankyou’s right eye. I hope this works Bella said to herself. She then walked back over to grab the other eye and did the same procedure to herself, placing the sharngan eye in her left eye. Now we wait Bella thought. The procedure is painful but it’s the only way.

3The eye exchangement - Private  Empty Re: The eye exchangement - Private Sun Dec 21, 2014 2:42 pm

Ryan

Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

OOC: You can't just pull sharingan out of nowhere. You need to take them from an actual Uchiha. This includes myself, manda, Jigoku and Itome

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum