Shinobi Gaiden RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shinobi Gaiden RP

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Hey
by Kidbushido Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:25 am

» Unknown Lands RP : Naruto RP!
by K Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:16 pm

» Ninja Revolution
by Roku Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:46 am

» Shinobi World War
by Shinsui Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:52 am

» Sooo...
by Kidbushido Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:00 am

» Yasuo Updates
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:31 am

» The Last Bloom (-Done-)
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Sei Natsume
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Igrec Uchiha
by Ryan Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:49 pm

Story
It's been five generations after the first war between Samurai and Shinobi. The five villages were founded shortly after and there has never been a war between them. Until now, all five villages have been off limits to the outside world, however the gates have been opened and ninja were allowed to travel between. But suddenly, kage are falling ill and no one knows who's behind it. The Hokage and Raikage both lie in comatose state, awaiting an answer as to what put them there.
Event Listing

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Exchange [Private - Roku and Hibari Netsu]

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Roku

Roku
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member

The young Kumogakure Jounin pushed his way through the thick woods to an underground bunker that he and his contact had decided on. It was apparently created during one of the Shinobi Wars by a team hiding out to do some surveillance on enemy troops somewhere near there. This forest was erie. There were strangle animal noises everywhere, noises that Roku had never heard before. There were strange plants of many colors that made Roku sure that they were extremely poisonous. Everything about this forest seemed dangerous. That could be why it was called the Forest of Death. Not only that, but the place was impossible to find awareness in. Anyone inside the forest had at best a 5 meter visibility.

It was the dead of the night. Oh, how Roku loved the night. Everything was still... Calm... Quiet. But the Forest of Death completely rejected all of these nightly characteristics in preference of chaos. Animal screams could be heard within the night and massive beasts trudged between trees with ease that amazed Roku. The danger of this place to any normal civilian, and even an inexperienced Shinobi, was astounding. Even the birds possessed a seemingly insatiable lust to kill as every once in a while, a loud, bone-chilling screech could be heard followed by a thump and groan of some animal that meant the bird of prey succeeded in its kill. This place did not take on a bit of the usual nightly characteristics and instead created its own, all in the form of chaos.

At some absurd hour of the night, Roku found what he was looking for. It was a steel grate in the ground between two extremely large trees. Roku leaned down and gripped one side of it with both hands and heaved upward. The first time, it surprised him by how much resistance it gave, and he faltered. However, he leaned over again with a more firm grip and easily opened the grate. There was a ladder beneath it that descended into darkness that was impossible to discern. Roku eased himself down and moved his hands and feet, rung by rung, into the impeding darkness. His foot hit solid ground and a moment passed as his eyes adjusted to the darkness and he could see around himself.

There were candles along the walls of the room and in the corners. Roku walked to the far wall and procured a match from his supply pouch. He lit a candle, and as his match burned out, he picked the candle up out of the bracket it rested in and he proceeded around the room lighting the others. As the room came to light, other features were revealed. The room was approximately 8 meters by 8 meters and about 3 meters high. There were 4 makeshift beddings against the wall on the right adjacent of the wall the ladder leaned against, presumably for the team which had created this bunker. On the far side wall was a long stone table with some supplies on it, including water and rusted old tools. If they left these things behind... They were killed during their mission. The only other feature in the room was the fire pit in the middle which Roku did not light because he'd have to go gather wood, and some stone benches around it.

Roku sat on one of the stone benches and watched the entrance, awaiting his contact.

WC: 572

Hibari Netsu

Hibari Netsu
Hokage
Hokage

Making his way through the forest of death was something Daemon did quiet often. His secrecy hideout where most of his personal meetings took place was fitting for the location. No one dared to follow Daemon into the forest but his trusty bodyguards who even didn't like coming to this place.

Of course being dressed in his formal gear he would tilt his Kage's hat as he set eyes upon a group of scavenging wolves that usually roamed the path of his taking. These wolves in particular were never problematic seeing as somehow they are able to understand Daemon's role despite him not being the first person in his position to travel this route their entire life span. Yet Daemon knew these weren't normal wolves regardless of how his bodyguards tried to conceal it they were summonings being controlled by another bodyguard of his watching and patrolling for possible dangers for himself.

Although enough of the wolves it was past time for his arrival at the meeting point. He hoped the client would still be around yet he sure they would be as he had his men light a flame in the center of the room confirming his arrival. This meeting was far from anyone Daemon had encountered before which also was a great risk for his clan. It would push the boundaries of the Hyuuga Affair to its limits especially after the uneasy treaty with Kumogakure shinobi. The purpose of this transaction was to trade his very own Byakugan for that of the DNA of the legendary Kaguya clan which held the power of Bone Manipulation.

A useful talent seeing as how the skill specializes in taijutsu arts which would be perfect for Daemon. Combined with his remaining Byakugan and already possessed Hyuuga talents he would certainly be a powerful force for Konohagakure. Now approaching the entrance to the meeting spot which would be a completely different entrance then the client Daemon would quickly race to the chamber with the waiting client, "Ahh Hello their so for being so late I had some other business to attend to before being able to slip away undetected which still didn't work out so great I would think."

He would be referring to his bodyguards who was shrouded in darkness behind him positioning their selves around the client. "So, if my intelligence is correct, your Roku Kaguya from the Hidden Cloud?" He would wait for his companions response before continuing with his own, "I am Daemon Hyuuga, Konohagakure's Hyuuga branch clan leader and well.... Hokage as I'm sure you already have noticed." Daemon felt a small sense of bragging in his voice which certainly was not what he intended to do, "Do you have any questions before we continue? Any terms we should set before going on with the transaction? I can also assume you know the punishment if any games are in place, I really hate it when my niceness is taken as weakness especially infront of my own men."

Pausing again sighing as not wanting to show the obvious signs of distrust Daemon wanted to reassure the young lad, "You could also expect the same from myself."

WC: 527

Roku

Roku
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member

Roku examined the new entries to the underground bunker. He was quite unhappy about a number of things that had just happened. The first was that the Hokage had brought a number of guards. Roku was fine with one or two because the Hokage would be in a vulnerable position, but this many was too much him to handle. He could be surprise attacked and would be able to do little about it. This greatly annoyed the young Kaguya. He was also disturbed by the fact that the Hokage had revealed his identity. Roku had no idea who these men were and now they knew he was doing a highly illegal transaction with the Hokage. As protective as the Hyuuga were with their secrets, Roku could expect men trying to hunt him down soon. And if that happened, it could very well plunge the two villages into war...

Roku wore a cold expression on his face. He wasn't evil but he had to come off that way. He had to come off ruthless so his contact would know not to double cross him. But he had to remain true to his word as well, because integrity was important to him and it would be very hard to conduct deals like this in the future if he killed the Hokage. Roku spoke to the man.

"I have a couple conditions. The first is that you dismiss all but one of your guards. I will be highly focused on your surgery, and, because of my paranoia, don't want the chance to be attacked by multiple ninja to be present." His voice was cold, calm, even. "My other condition is that this meeting remain secret. I can't have people blabbing about my secrets. And I'm sure you don't want your clan, nor your village to know you have been conducting shady deals with ninja from other villages."

Roku dug into his medical supply hag and withdrew a vial of blood - his Kaguya blood - and a jar with an eye he had retrieved from the morgue at Kumogakure floating in chemical preservatives. "This is your replacement eye. It is the color white just like your unreleased Byakugan, should you feel the need to hide the fact that you no longer will have both your Byakugan. And this is the blood I will be using to do your surgery." He indicated the vial of his blood.

Roku continued on, "Now the surgery isn't so much a surgery, but rather a struggle to keep you alive. Transfusing the blood is as simple as injecting it into a major artery. However, your immune system will reject it as if it is a foreign substance because it will begin to alter your DNA. You will spike a serious fever and undergo a very dangerous process because of your body's attempt to stabilize and reject the foreign substance. Now, I can knock you out to avoid the pain or keep you conscious. The latter will hurt, badly, and it will decrease your chance of living and having a successful surgery if you don't remain completely and utterly cooperative. If you understand all this, you can proceed to one of the beds and I will begin the process."

WC: 540
TWC: 1112

Hibari Netsu

Hibari Netsu
Hokage
Hokage

Daemon was surprised by the illness in the young mans voice it held evil intent yet their was no ill feeling in the air besides the obvious tension from not trusting each other.

Pain was a foreign aspect for Daemon but when the chance to avoid it he certainly would take it,"Ohh goodie pain... Anyway if I am to be unconscious I would need two guards and I would like to get this over with quickly." Removing his Hokage's attire he revealed his true clothing which was nothing of ninja quality.

It was more professional if anything. He wore a black trench coat much similar to the Hokage's cloak which held dozen of different zippers and pockets. His shirt consisted of a white button up with a loosely fitting black tie. His arms and fist could be seen covered in bandages like most Hyuuga.

His bottoms consist of black dress slacks held up by a thin black belt with a gold buckle. Now he would dismiss all but two men waving his hand to rid then. They of course would be waiting outside but that wouldn't concern then at the moment. Stepping forward slowly he would no make his way to the operating table.

"Careful with my Byakugan you only get one," he would say in a jokingly manner as he would sit then lay on the table laughing again as if this event was mere childs play, "Oh and Doc... Be gentle I'm sensitive hehe."

Daemon would then put himself in a quiet mindset clearing all thoughts, "Is their anything else I should be informed of??? If not just go ahead and commence the 'surgery.' "

WC: 277
TWC: 804

Roku

Roku
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member

[OOC: I will control your character a bit, but only how the body reacts during the process, I hope you don't mind.]

Roku was satisfied with this arrangement. He could handle two ANBU if they surprise attacked him, but at the same time he would not be able to harm the unconscious Hyuuga's body. In light of this, Roku spoke. "As you wish. I will inject you with a sedative." Roku withdrew a syringe and injected it into the Jugular in the neck of the Hokage. He spoke just as the Hokage was falling unconscious, but would still hear his operator. "You will awake in about 24 hours, and I will not be here. I hope this can be the beginning of a profitable partnership for the both of us."

The Hokage fell unconscious and it was now time to act. Roku acted first by opening one eyelid and applying pressure to a specific spot in the temple. He applied enough pressure that the left eye of Hibari was literally popping. Roku grabbed the eye, or the Byakugan, and pulled, but not enough to rip the eye out. He now used a scalpel to precisely cut the muscle behind the eyeball in a place that would not permanently damage the Hokage's eyesight, and he could reattach the other eye. The socket began gushing blood, but Roku did not stop the bleeding, seemingly to the alarm of the ANBU guards, one of whom shouted at the young Kaguya.

"What are you doing, you'll allow Hokage-sama to die!!"

Roku responded with a cool, even voice. "Are you a doctor? No? Then shut up and let me concentrate before he dies!" This shut the ANBU up as he realized Roku was right. Roku couldn't stop the bleeding now because it would be impossible to reattach the replacement eye. Roku fitted the replacement eye in the now empty socket of the Hokage. Roku applied a medical Ninjutsu for about an hour to fully heal and reattach the eye. He then turned to the ANBU, "When he wakes up, let him know to avoid light in this eye for at least a weak. It could permanently damage his eyesight. Make sure he keeps it wrapped, an eye patch isn't enough. Even in the dark." The ANBU simply nodded. (This is not a KKG transplant and as such does not require a roll.)

Now was for the more difficult part. Roku grabbed his vial of blood and attached a needle to it. He proceeded to the Hokage's Jugular once more and injected the full contents into his body. The effect was almost immediate. The Hokage began sweating with intense fever. Roku instructed the ANBU to send the others outside for an ice bath, and, to keep their Hokage alive, they obeyed and it only took about 5 minutes. These guys move fast. Roku placed Hibari in the ice bath to calm his fever which was now 106 degrees. This was dangerous. If he wasn't a Shinobi he would probably already be dead. He vomited as Roku lowered him in the bath and luckily it all landed on the floor instead of anyone else.

Roku tended to the Hokage all night. For about 22 hours he did so. Then, almost suddenly, all the thrashing stopped and the fever dropped. Roku pulled the Hokage out of the ice bath and placed him on a bed, and for the final time, he turned to the ANBU. "You'll know within an hour whether he lives or dies. Have him X-rayed at the hospital for whether he has gained use of the Shikotsumyaku. And remember my instructions earlier. He'll also need to spend the next few days in the hospital. Grabbed his belongings and exited the room to begin his journey back to Kumogakure.

WC: 619
TWC: 1731

(A roll of 4 or higher is a success. If that fails, 4 or higher will be survival.)

ShinobiGaiden

Admin

The member 'Roku' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Die' : 2, 8

https://shinobigaiden.rpg-board.net

Ryan

Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

So I talked to Roku about the fact that there needed to be a roll for the Byakugan removal or it would be unusable due to the fact that if you don't perform proper surgery on it, it would destroy it. This is logical. He said that was nowhere in the rules. Tried to tell him it was common sense but he wouldn't hear it. I even gave him the opportunity to roll again, but he wouldn't accept it. So here's the final verdict:

Daemon's surgery is a failure, but he survived!
The Byakugan pulled from Daemon is unable to be used, as it is now just a wad of flesh due to lack of surgical removal.

Hibari Netsu

Hibari Netsu
Hokage
Hokage

Wait.... Then this whole thing is pointless...

Ryan

Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

I mean, sometimes surgery fails. You can always try to put in Kaguya DNA again, you just need another sample.

Roku

Roku
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member

Ok we hath settled our argument //rolls for Byakugan//

ShinobiGaiden

Admin

The member 'Roku' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Die' : 7, 8

https://shinobigaiden.rpg-board.net

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]