Shinobi Gaiden RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shinobi Gaiden RP

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Hey
by Kidbushido Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:25 am

» Unknown Lands RP : Naruto RP!
by K Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:16 pm

» Ninja Revolution
by Roku Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:46 am

» Shinobi World War
by Shinsui Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:52 am

» Sooo...
by Kidbushido Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:00 am

» Yasuo Updates
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:31 am

» The Last Bloom (-Done-)
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Sei Natsume
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Igrec Uchiha
by Ryan Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:49 pm

Story
It's been five generations after the first war between Samurai and Shinobi. The five villages were founded shortly after and there has never been a war between them. Until now, all five villages have been off limits to the outside world, however the gates have been opened and ninja were allowed to travel between. But suddenly, kage are falling ill and no one knows who's behind it. The Hokage and Raikage both lie in comatose state, awaiting an answer as to what put them there.
Event Listing

You are not connected. Please login or register

Site Rules

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Site Rules Empty Site Rules Mon Nov 24, 2014 5:57 pm

Ryan

Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

Before beginning, I just want to say that the rules will seem a bit vague. This is not an accident. The rules will indeed be left to be anything other than absolute, meaning that there will be no opening for loopholes. This is to prevent squirming (for those who don't know me, I hate squirming). Anyone choosing to break the following rules will be punished as if they did read the rules. No exceptions.

1) Respect everyone around you. This includes your peers and especially your superiors. A little teasing between friends is fine but if it is clear that the other person is not feeling it, it will be considered bullying. Which brings us to rule number two

2) Bullying. Easiest thing to get banned for on this site. If I see it going on, you will be punished accordingly.

3) Metagaming and Godmoding. If you don't know what it is, look it up. Its basically the premise of using OOC (out of character) information to your advance IC (in character). This is a definite no no in almost every roleplay place you go. However, on this site it includes excess use of Vague Manipulation as well.

4) Spam. Don't flood the forums with information. Or irrelevant posts. You will be banned for 2 hours and should it continue, probably permanently.

5) Don't pop off at administration or any members of staff just because you haven't gotten your way in some sort of creation or anything else they have a ruling on. I dun like it, and I dun wanna see it

6) Any attempts to avoid a punishment will result in permanent suspension of your character as well as your IP address.

7) Stealing content from another member or site and placing it here will be expressly forbidden. We are not trying to get sued. For the reference, some of the content on this site does indeed come from the Naruto Wiki, however the use of any private information on any other RP site will be banned.

8) More rules may come over time and as a member of this site, you are subject to check up on them mwahaha.

Site Rules Alt10

Alternate characters will indeed be allowed on Shinobi Gaiden. However, there will be certain stipulations on alternate characters.

For starters, you need another account for your alt character. No biggie, just make another account and its all good. Won't get in trouble for spamming

Two. you CANNOT EVER interact with your alts. This is absolutely forbidden in all ways shapes and forms.

Three, you can have up to three alts. Simple as that.

Four, you cannot have more than one ninja residing in the same village at a time. Sorry

Five, if you are seen as inactive with any of your characters, they can, and just might be archived.

Six, you may only start with one character above D rank.

Seven, your alt character can not be in the same clan as your main. Don't be selfish let someone else have a spot.

Note: Three villages are closed right now. If you want a ninja in Iwa, Kiri or Suna that starts at above Genin, you will need to wait to make your higher ranked ninja for those villages. Otherwise, you will be forced to get rid of your first ninja that was made over D rank.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum