Shinobi Gaiden RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shinobi Gaiden RP

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Hey
by Kidbushido Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:25 am

» Unknown Lands RP : Naruto RP!
by K Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:16 pm

» Ninja Revolution
by Roku Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:46 am

» Shinobi World War
by Shinsui Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:52 am

» Sooo...
by Kidbushido Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:00 am

» Yasuo Updates
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:31 am

» The Last Bloom (-Done-)
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Sei Natsume
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Igrec Uchiha
by Ryan Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:49 pm

Story
It's been five generations after the first war between Samurai and Shinobi. The five villages were founded shortly after and there has never been a war between them. Until now, all five villages have been off limits to the outside world, however the gates have been opened and ninja were allowed to travel between. But suddenly, kage are falling ill and no one knows who's behind it. The Hokage and Raikage both lie in comatose state, awaiting an answer as to what put them there.
Event Listing

You are not connected. Please login or register

Divine Eyes [Draygglez and Roku ONLY]

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Divine Eyes [Draygglez and Roku ONLY] Empty Divine Eyes [Draygglez and Roku ONLY] Tue Dec 23, 2014 5:37 pm

Roku

Roku
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member

Roku loved it on Turtle Island. Everything was always so peaceful. Not calm... But peaceful. The birds seemed so happy in the mornings as they sung songs and the Kaguya could see baby birds soaring through the air, perhaps some for their first time. Roku had one of his Bone Golems with him who was going to be his makeshift body guard during the event which was about to unfold. Roku walked along an old, slightly wet path to get to a hidden cave at the base of one of the mountains on Turtle Island. It was morning but not very early. Perhaps it was about two or three hours before midday. It was a little warmer than average and quite humid given that he was on a small tropical island.

Roku descended into the cave which had only one entrance. The hall was dark for the first 100 feet or so before one would come across torches so that none of the light would penetrate the outside world. He eventually, however, came upon torches that were on both sides of the hall spaced in 5 meter intervals, give or take. Roku came to the end of the hall and it opened up into a large circular room that was about 15 meters in diameter and had evenly spaced torches around the walls. The only feature of the room was a stone table in the middle that was big enough for a person. The young Kaguya sat on it and waited for the person he would be dealing with to arrive.

WC: 261

Draygglez

Draygglez
Kumo Anbu
Kumo Anbu

Dray had woken up pretty early this morning. Apart from the woke that he does wake up very early every morning, this morning was different. A ninja of the cloud needed dray help. His medical skills in particular. Dray was not aware of what exactly the fella wanted but since he was a kumo shinobi, dray told him to meet him this morning at the turtle island. The main reason why dray chose their was it's calm and nature- like features. Dray quickly had his bath and changed into his clothes holding some medical equipments as he headed for the turtle island.

Dray got to the location before the fixed time as he liked giving suprises. He entered the temple- like building and found torches all around with a large stone table in the center... Perfect! Seeing as there was little time before his patient arrived, dray moved close to a wall and used the common cloak technique in concealing himself into the wall while waiting for his patient as well as activating his sensing skills.

Some minutes later, dray sensed someone walking in as he knew it was probably the patient.. What a great suprise dray was about to land. Using the chakra supression technique, he doubted the patient would know he was here. After the patient's entry, he heard footsteps stop as dray slowly stopped the cloak technique only to see his patient backing him and sitting on the stone table with something bony.. A bone guardian maybe..
Anyways, dray cleared his throat to make his presence known as he asked the patient what he needed his help for.
WC:273

Roku

Roku
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member

The presence of Draygglez already in the room didn't, in the least bit, surprise Roku. Not to say he knew he was there, but Draygglez was one of Kumogakure's more elite Shinobi, and Roku did not expect him to open himself up to ambush. The young Kaguya turned to face the other Shinobi and spoke to him to relay his intentions for the day.

"I realize that I did not bring you here on the most informed of terms, but I hope you understand why once I show you..." As Roku said this, he reached into the medical supply bag that he had brought and withdrew the Hyuuga Byakugan that he had acquired from Konohagakure's Hokage, Hibari Hyuuga. The two had kept the utmost secrecy of their transaction, so there would be no way that anyone, including Draygglez, had any idea of how he had acquired it. Roku smiled as he showed the jar to Draygglez. "I took a little trip to Konohagakure."

He went on. "Basically the task I need you to perform is a LEFT eye transplant of this Byakugan into my skull. Should you agree, please hold onto my discarded eye. The Golem here is going to watch my back while I am unconscious, I hope you don't mind." Roku laid flat one the table and placed the jar next to his head. "I'll owe you a medical procedure like thus in the future... If everything is all good, you can begin."

WC: 245

Draygglez

Draygglez
Kumo Anbu
Kumo Anbu

The young man seemed less suprised of dray appearance in the room. He was probably aware of dray's prowess as a shinobi of the cloud. The boy turned to dray and started by somewhat apologizing before stating the specific of their meeting earlier but he later became interesting as he held up a jar containing a white eye... He snickered as he talked about his little trip to konoha. He explained that he wanted dray to implant the byakugan into his left eye and in return, dray can hold onto his extracted eye and he would also owe dray a medical help in future.. Such big promises, dray thought. He hardly expected anything from anyone. The boy also told dray of the bone golem that would keep watch over him.. Trust issues eh.. though dray..

The boy lay on the stone table as dray walked over. He picked up the jar containing the eye that the boy had set aside besides him. "The all seeing eye"... How the young man managed to get his hands on it was questioning but dray wasn't one to pry into privacy. He had the right to keep the eye and investigate the matter as he was a high ranking anbu agent of the cloud but still, dray wanted to exercise his medical skills as he hardly performed major surgeries such as enucleations so, this surgery was a go.

Dray glanced at the bone golem who was undescribable. He could use a friend, dray thought as he remembered his ice golem technique.. But maybe not.
The stone table was wide enough to contain the young man and he looked pretty brave too so dray shouldn't have any troubles extracting and implanting but still, dray needed to take pre- cautions. Using the ice affinity technique, dray ejected liquidated ice from his palm unto the young man's arms attaching them to the stone table and doing the same with his legs too.
Moving on to the next step, dray didn't bring along any sedatives or things of sort to make the man unconscious but still dray had just the thing. He ejected ice all over the young man from his neck down to his foot and making sure to increase the ice volume around his heart region. The effect of excess ice and the extremely cold temperature would slow down the heartbeat enough to make the man unconscious.
There wouldn't be much room for a struggle now incase the young man felt pain as dray was unpredictable. Dray began by taping the left eyelid open. He thrusted his index finger into the eye socket gently and his thumb into the lower part with the eyeball itself within both fingers as dray extracted the eyeball from the socket of the now unconscious man. The eye was still connected to the nerves that enabled it work and gently, dray activated his chakra scapel technique and neatly severed the connection between the eyeball and the nerves. Quickly placing the extracted eye into the jar of the byakugan which was alredy containing sterile solution and at the same time, withdrawing the byakugan from the jar, dray closely connected they byakugan to the nerves making sure to make accurate connection so that the byakugan would function well. Dray then brought out a piece of clothing and dipped it into the water dripping from the existing ice and mopped out the little blood that was present before finally inserting the connected eye back into the left socket of the unconscious man. Using a piece of bandage that he had brought from home, dray untapped the eye lid and wrapped the eye in bandages..
Leacing a note behind, dray made sure to let the young man know that the eye shouldn't be used for twenty- four hours. Breaking out of the eye encasement shouldn't be too hard for a guy with such bravery but he had before woken up fast before his heart stops completely.
Glancing again at the bone golem, dray picked up the jar containing the extracted eye and left the temple.
WC:688

Draygglez

Draygglez
Kumo Anbu
Kumo Anbu

Accept your faith...

ShinobiGaiden

Admin

The member 'Draygglez' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Die' : 6

https://shinobigaiden.rpg-board.net

Roku

Roku
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member

Roku's Bone Golem watched the Shinobi leave as his master lay unconscious on the table, covered in ice. It made its way over to the young Jounin, loud thuds like stone hitting stone representing each of his footsteps as the nearly invincible bone hammered the stone floor. The Golem hit the ice a few times in certain places over Roku's body; the chest, stomach, and both thighs. This caused most of the ice to shatter and fall to the floor. The Golem then picked Roku up, carrying him like a baby, and sprinted with its Taijutsu Master speeds to the Village Hidden in the Clouds to get Roku to a hospital to stabilize his body temperature and recover from the internal cold,and the surgery.

Sorry, WC is 124, I don't have time.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum