Shinobi Gaiden RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shinobi Gaiden RP

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Hey
by Kidbushido Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:25 am

» Unknown Lands RP : Naruto RP!
by K Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:16 pm

» Ninja Revolution
by Roku Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:46 am

» Shinobi World War
by Shinsui Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:52 am

» Sooo...
by Kidbushido Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:00 am

» Yasuo Updates
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:31 am

» The Last Bloom (-Done-)
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Sei Natsume
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Igrec Uchiha
by Ryan Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:49 pm

Story
It's been five generations after the first war between Samurai and Shinobi. The five villages were founded shortly after and there has never been a war between them. Until now, all five villages have been off limits to the outside world, however the gates have been opened and ninja were allowed to travel between. But suddenly, kage are falling ill and no one knows who's behind it. The Hokage and Raikage both lie in comatose state, awaiting an answer as to what put them there.
Event Listing

You are not connected. Please login or register

Into The Forest : A New Akatsuki!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Into The Forest : A New Akatsuki! Empty Into The Forest : A New Akatsuki! Wed Dec 24, 2014 5:53 pm

Anonymous

Into The Forest : A New Akatsuki! Untitled-1

The sun was falling beneath the horizon. The sky began to fill with the colors of the sunset. Orange hues, crimson fades and shades of cyan and indigo colored the ceiling of the world. There was nothing more for the world to do than to sit back and enjoy the play that was prepared.

A single figure weaved in and out of the bamboo, making his way to a world he once knew. Konohagakure was no longer his home, he was hunted for his odd gift. He had been from another world, in a sense. Everyone would have believed him dead. "Naruto..." he spoke soft, only letting the cool grass hear his voice, "I'm sorry I was not there to congratulate you." His old friend was long gone. Everyone he knew was dead.

"Shi... Shini..." Kaseki walked past the bamboo with the thoughts of his past in his mind. "As long as I live, I will never forget my friends." The memories of the second shinobi war clouded his mind. He was a missing ninja then, just as he was now. He was dying, but would still protect the country that exiled him. He was a Kirigakure Anbu then, under the name of Dregon Karakara, Kaseki's late brother. Everything began to unfold. He had to make a difference in the world. Everything had to change.

"Obito..." Kaseki thought long and hard about the friend of Kakashi. His ideals were there, but how his plan was executed was bound to fail. He was going to force peace, and in turn, start a war. A war that he didn't even believe in. Then his idea began. "The Bijuu..." Kaseki thought to himself. He staggered in his thoughts as he wandered about the forest. "That's it... I'll take his place." He would rise under the name of Akatsuki. It had been almost two centuries since he had contacted anyone that wasn't a puppet. He would bring peace to the world.

His first step? He had to get all of the jninjuriki, or the tailed beasts. With it, he could get he Ten-tails, Shinju, and get the powers of the light and darkness. He would become the Sage of the Six Paths. He would create a world where no wars would be fought. A world where children don't kill each other. He could make a world where people were accepted. This was his new fate.

He was going to lead the Akatsuki.

He was going to bring peace.

2Into The Forest : A New Akatsuki! Empty Re: Into The Forest : A New Akatsuki! Thu Dec 25, 2014 8:54 pm

Takumi

Takumi
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member

"this guy seems as lost as i am..." Hayden whispered to himself as he sat at the foot of a bamboo tree. "Ah well maybe he knows a way out..." he remarked as he stood up and stretched. From his right arm came a tingling that was all too familiar. "What do you want now, Tenno..." Hayden asked, holding up his right hand. It comforted him a bit to actually talk to this thing instead of just think his replies at it. Somehow this felt a bit more natural to him.

"Why must you always chase after what you don't understand... He could be dangerous and need i remind you that we haven't even begun to train yet?" Tenno's thoughts entered my head and left me reeling usually his tone was not this threatening or overloading.

"The hell has gotten into you!" i exclaimed much to loudly as I swiped my hand across a bamboo tree. once again the only thing injured was my pride as the bamboo tree first whiped back then forward cracking me in the head. The sound echoed all around as i sat, flat on the ground, trying to regain my composure. "Maybe you're right, i'm in no shape to mess with anybody and that guy could be trouble... I guess we'll find our own way. i said looking back to see if the man had heard the commotion.

3Into The Forest : A New Akatsuki! Empty Re: Into The Forest : A New Akatsuki! Thu Dec 25, 2014 11:43 pm

Anonymous

Kaseki looked out to the simple human that was not too far from him. He seemed to be a monster, jsut as he was. Perhaps he too felt the scorn of abandonment and the lack of a true home. His sanity seemed to lay just as his was, being out of place. It was refreshing to know that he was not alone... yet then he remembered that he was.

It had been at least two centuries since he saw his friends. To have this human so close to him, without the feeling of fear of knowledge of his name, could only mean Kaseki was dead to the world. That would mean that Kaseki was no longer a missing Ninja, but a forgotten one. He was something of a myth, just as Madara became.

"Lost, are you?" Kaseki called out to the being, "Perhaps I can help you." He offered his assistance. It was the perfect way to find out more about the world. After all, it had been over two hundred years since he spoke to another person, yet it was only hours since he was talking to an animal.

4Into The Forest : A New Akatsuki! Empty Re: Into The Forest : A New Akatsuki! Fri Dec 26, 2014 12:36 pm

Takumi

Takumi
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member

"It's been nice knowing you Hayden, perhaps my next host will be a bit more intelligent than you!" Tenno yelled inside of Hayden's head before growing silent again. Tenno was naturally weary of strangers, that came from his first experience with them; in which he was cut down like a monster. That is why his approach with Hayden has been different. instead of trying to take over the host's body he is trying to strengthen it. He wants to learn of the world he was so suddenly thrust into.

"We'll be fine, he's offering help.. not a blade to strike us down..." Hayden said under my breath as he stood up and began to walk over to the man standing on the path. "hello Stranger, you are the first person i've come across in these woods. My Name if Hayden, Ando Hayden. Tell me why would a person come here where it seems like the very air hangs low upon the ground?" For the atmosphere had changed all of the sudden. Now it seemed as if everything was a bit too close together and that the air was heavier then usual. Probably Tenno's doing, as he had been spreading underneath Hayden's chest as of late and was probably trying to make him feel uneasy around this stranger.

5Into The Forest : A New Akatsuki! Empty Re: Into The Forest : A New Akatsuki! Fri Dec 26, 2014 3:05 pm

Death Scythe

Death Scythe
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member

The sun was falling beneath the hills around the bamboo forest. As Ragna did his daily walk around the bamboo forest at this time always, it was a good time for him to walk this gave him a good feeling the temperature of the day was warming and fresh at this time. Raga. Looked at the sky as the sun was going down making the day look at lot more beautiful.

Ragna walked a bit longer around the place to see two strangers talking to each other. A young man and a non- Living puppet, Ragna can let from site a human from a puppet. As they catch his attention for a moment he was going to attacked them but something in his mind told him not to bother trying that puppet thing seemed out of his league. Ragna would walk towards them, enjoying his day regardless of what is going on.

"You Two lost!" Ragna said as he was 2 meters from them as he was getting closer to them looking at them. Making his way to them, Ragna would stop about 10 feet near them "Im Ranga, Terumi! From the Terumi Clan and if you guys need any help i can be of any assistance" Ragna said as he bow, putting his hand on his pocket and smiling at them.

6Into The Forest : A New Akatsuki! Empty Re: Into The Forest : A New Akatsuki! Fri Dec 26, 2014 3:19 pm

Anonymous

Kaseki nearly planted his face into his palms at the sight of him. Now he had one person he knew, with one he did not. It wasn't completely a hassle. After all, he was Akatsuki... kinda.

"I'm looking for people to help me cleanse the world of sorrow. With it, I can grant power, and answers to the unknown." Kaseki said to the human. "I am Kaseki." There was a pause, almost as if to add a title to his name. He wanted to reveal his puppets, but there was no time for that. Frame Zero would be the only one fore them all to see... for now.

"Ragna," Kaseki said to the older human, "I'm glad you recognize my chakra signature, yet you forget who I am when I use another frame." He remembered the encounter near Kiragakure, but that wasn't with his main toy. He used a lesser puppet, one that was more... human. He could remember the names, but not the event. Perhaps that would mean that the last of his group would appear shortly.

This was the closest that his main frame had ever gotten to anyone. After those long years, every piece of him was lost. Everything was put into his insane long-range puppetry. This would be the first time either of them would see Kaseki in his Frame Zero, and most likely the last. "Now... the first thing on my agenda, is getting the Seven Swords."

The tailed beasts would have to wait. Kaseki had other plans.

7Into The Forest : A New Akatsuki! Empty Re: Into The Forest : A New Akatsuki! Fri Dec 26, 2014 3:32 pm

Takumi

Takumi
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member

Hayden's upper arm itched as Tenno wormed his farther up. From the back corner of his mind a whisper came. "Maybe we should hear out his plan after all?" This time Tenno spoke in his usual quiet voice. It seemed almost apologetic for earlier.

Well, Well, Well,  Does my mind deceive me, now you want to talk to this man?" Hayden thought his responses this time lest the other two men think he was crazy. "And what about the new one, what about him?"

"He doesn't concern me, ask if if he means the Seven Swords of the mist... I remember something about those swords, but it is faint.." And indeed he did, for at the same time Hayden received this vague memory. Flashing steel and the clang of iron could been seen on a battlefield as a sword, fairer and larger then all the rest, cut down it's foes left and right.

Does he mean the Seven swords of the mist?" Hayden asked the new man, Ragna. It seemed better to address him as apposed to the strange man. At least Hayden knew his name, though he was quiet imposing.

8Into The Forest : A New Akatsuki! Empty Re: Into The Forest : A New Akatsuki! Fri Dec 26, 2014 3:50 pm

Death Scythe

Death Scythe
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member

Ragan would look at Kaseki as he said "I'm looking for people to help me cleanse the world of sorrow. With it, I can grant power, and answers to the unknown." Ragna notice that voice it sound so familiar to him as if he meet him before. "I am Kaseki." Ragna quickly notice him and it was someone that he has meet before he team him when he was 16 years old.

"Ragna," Kaseki said to Ragna, "I'm glad you recognize my chakra signature, yet you forget who I am when I use another frame." Kaseki said as Ragna walk close "Yes i remember you, your not using the same body as when we meet the first time but yes i do remember you" Ragna said.

"Now... the first thing on my agenda, is getting the Seven Swords." Kaseki said as Ragna open his eyes widely, thinking he also needs one of does weapons. Does he mean the Seven swords of the mist?" Hayden asked Ragna as he looked at him "Yes he is, and who are you by the way? ... Kaseki i need one of the Seven Swords As well" Ragna said.

9Into The Forest : A New Akatsuki! Empty Re: Into The Forest : A New Akatsuki! Fri Dec 26, 2014 4:16 pm

Anonymous

Kaseki smiled as he looked at the two in his proximity. It was the first step to his plan. "Now I'm sure you all remember the stories of the Akatsuki. From here on, that is our name. You are to keep quiet about this however." He looked at both of them, to make sure they were all on the same page. "Now I am from another era. My world was much different. That is my goal." He thought about the shinobi war. He was the last veteran of his time. He fought along Kankuro to take down Sasori, and he was one of the few medical ninja on the battle field when Shinju emerged.

That power would fall into the hands of evil once more. The only way he could prevent wars, was to lead them himself. With that, countries would fight weak, and his group could end it fast without harming a soul. He was going to be the peacekeeper. But he had to calculate it all. He remembered the stories he heard. His Akatsuki was going to do things differently.

"I care not what swords you all get, for my sword is on its way here. I want those swords." He looked at the only member he had at that moment, "Swords first, then we can talk about the tailed beasts." Kaseki then turned to the individual that had two voices, two minds. "So will you help us?"

This was the new Akatsuki. There was no read clouds. No one wore the cloaks. Not yet.

This was Kaseki's dream.

10Into The Forest : A New Akatsuki! Empty Re: Into The Forest : A New Akatsuki! Fri Dec 26, 2014 4:25 pm

Takumi

Takumi
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member

Together as one voice they answered, kneeling before their new master."We will serve you with our dying breath. Together we shall forge ahead into a future where no innocent shall have to die, and no guilty shall have to be ripped from this world." And together, there in that moment Hayden and Tenno realized their grand destiny. To help shape this future that would come to pass. they would rise to this calling with an iron fist and lay waste to those who would oppose this new peace.

"We shall return to Konaha and gather our strength so we may better serve you. They still believe me to be one of them. this will allow me to gather strength from their masters unsuspected." They said, looking up at their new leader. He had promised something no other had. A future with no cage or locks.

11Into The Forest : A New Akatsuki! Empty Re: Into The Forest : A New Akatsuki! Fri Dec 26, 2014 4:45 pm

Death Scythe

Death Scythe
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member

Ragna would look at both of them as he smiled. "Alright then we should get this show in the road" Ragna said as he looked at the night sky. Ragna though to himself "So if everything is going as plan we will be the strongest". Ragna would lean near a bamboo tree as he closed his eyes and place his hands on his pocket again.

12Into The Forest : A New Akatsuki! Empty Re: Into The Forest : A New Akatsuki! Fri Dec 26, 2014 4:51 pm

Anonymous

Kaseki was proud to see everything unfold. "Now, do as you must to acquire these weapons. And remember..." he looked at Ragna in particular, "Never say that we are Akatsuki."

He then peered over at the other one, only to figure that it was best to get him a bit more powerful. "As for you, I believe it's best I help train you to get you up to speed."

And so it began.

The New Akatsuki.

[/endthread]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum