Shinobi Gaiden RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shinobi Gaiden RP

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Hey
by Kidbushido Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:25 am

» Unknown Lands RP : Naruto RP!
by K Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:16 pm

» Ninja Revolution
by Roku Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:46 am

» Shinobi World War
by Shinsui Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:52 am

» Sooo...
by Kidbushido Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:00 am

» Yasuo Updates
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:31 am

» The Last Bloom (-Done-)
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Sei Natsume
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Igrec Uchiha
by Ryan Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:49 pm

Story
It's been five generations after the first war between Samurai and Shinobi. The five villages were founded shortly after and there has never been a war between them. Until now, all five villages have been off limits to the outside world, however the gates have been opened and ninja were allowed to travel between. But suddenly, kage are falling ill and no one knows who's behind it. The Hokage and Raikage both lie in comatose state, awaiting an answer as to what put them there.
Event Listing

You are not connected. Please login or register

Show Me Your Reason For Existence [Ranga/Kaseki]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Death Scythe

Death Scythe
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member

The sun was up in the sky shining down on both Ragna and Kaseki. As they walked threw Amegakure, the clouds would move at a slow pace to cover the sun's light from the world. This gave a very nice breeze to both Ragna and Kaseki, As the grass was dancing to the wind and the air felt to fresh and it was such a beautiful site from where Ragna and Kaseki stand. Ragna looked down on Amagakure from a small mountain they where almost the size of a hill, Ragna looked at Kaseki "Two hundred years you have been dead, and you come back to life for no reason. Making your own destiny, and changing other peoples in your way to success." Ragna said as it might have sounded rude, but he was just trying to comprehend this situation. Ragna looks back to Kaseki as he knees and bows to Kaseki. "So your the guy that also came to see me in my time in need and help me look out into the future! And for this i thank you" Ragna said as he closed his eyes hard and thought to himself that this will succeed to a better tomorrow, the harder he tried to forget his pass the harder it comes back. But every time he looks at Kaseki he thinks that theres a way to re-write destiny if there wasn't then why would this guy would be here.

Ragna would then stand up again looking back to the sky as the clouds would keep there slow pace around the sun still covering it. "I have an Idea Kaseki, we should test our strength in battle. I want to know why did destiny decided to bring you back to this god awful world" Ragna said as he bowed again for a few seconds as he then looked at Kaseki waiting for his answer and to see if he wanted to show him the reason why he was brought back to this world. Ragna would turn around and look back to Amegakure. Thinking for a moment "I will prove to my father, that he was wrong ill show you that i was a better man than whatever you where!".

Anonymous

Kaseki couldn't help but smile. He was like Madara in almost every sense. He was a missing nin, disappeared only to emerge with the power of the Akatsuki. The only thing he lacked was the Rinnegan... but with over a million puppets... Who needs just six paths?

Listening to his words Kaseki wanted to laugh. But he held his tongue... if he had one at least. He wanted him to finish. He would not interrupt. "Two hundred years you have been dead, and you come back to life for no reason. Making your own destiny, and changing other peoples in your way to success." He spoke, continuing to... "So your the guy that also came to see me in my time in need and help me look out into the future! And for this i thank you" He watched as he closed his eyes and drifted into the abyss of his mind. He seemed to have something on his mind, yet when he looked back at Kaseki, the thought escaped him.

He rose to a stance, almost as if he had waited long for that moment. "I have an Idea Kaseki, we should test our strength in battle. I want to know why did destiny decided to bring you back to this god awful world" he said. It was a good idea to fight, or at least spar. It would be good to know the power of his members, as well as to get back into the groove of things. Ragna turned to face the raining city. "I will prove to my father, that he was wrong ill show you that i was a better man than whatever you where!".

Kaseki remained on the ground, his feet crossed in a meditative manner. He thought about the proposition. But he had things to settle.

"For over two hundred and some years I was dying." he corrected Ragna, "But then again I never lived, so how could that be? I made my choice, I ran away from what I once called my home for survival. I knew techniques that were long forbidden and controversial. It was only after the last Shinobi War that I was able to return and not be hunted. That was the end of my previous life. I was stuck down in battle by blasts from Madara himself as well as the creatures that he lead. With the plants, I was able to grow my own supply of wood for my puppets. With the same wood I infused it with a Metal-Release user to create the body I have now.

Now, it was destiny that let me live those long winters and those long and lonely nights. It was destiny that I just so happened to meet you when I left to see the world."

Kaseki stood up, judging his opponent and picking him apart in his mind. He was weak in areas, and would make it unfair to simply destroy him in this fight. He would make him stronger than he ever could be. "We are not going to fight." Kaseki said. His arms at his sides. His fingers spread apart and his palms parallel to the ground, "We're going to train." He said, "Now it's time for you to set your own path. I can show you the road, but you must walk it yourself."

Death Scythe

Death Scythe
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member

"For over two hundred and some years I was dying." he corrected Ragna, "But then again I never lived, so how could that be? I made my choice, I ran away from what I once called my home for survival. I knew techniques that were long forbidden and controversial. It was only after the last Shinobi War that I was able to return and not be hunted. That was the end of my previous life. I was stuck down in battle by blasts from Madara himself as well as the creatures that he lead. With the plants, I was able to grow my own supply of wood for my puppets. With the same wood I infused it with a Metal-Release user to create the body I have now. Now, it was destiny that let me live those long winters and those long and lonely nights. It was destiny that I just so happened to meet you when I left to see the world."

Kaseki stood up. "We are not going to fight." Kaseki said. His arms at his sides. His fingers spread apart and his palms parallel to the ground, "We're going to train." Kaseki said, "Now it's time for you to set your own path. I can show you the road, but you must walk it yourself" Kaseki said to finish it.

Ragna looked at himself he knew his weakness as much as Kaseki did also. As he walked about five feet close to Kaseki as he raised his arm and made a fist and he smiled at Kaseki "Bump your fist against mine if you will walk with me in my path" Ragna said happy glad he meet Kaseki.

Anonymous

Kaseki extended his fist to the man and laid his fist against his. He reminded Kaseki of a man he met long ago, but he could not place the name.

"Bump your fist against mine if you will walk with me in my path" he happily said. It was unapparent how the day would conclude, as there was many paths to walk. He could start to send out his puppets and fight him, but that would be of no use. He had to teach him something. Everyone seemed so young to him, yet he knew from their faces that they were older. Kaseki thought about what to do, as well as the things he could do.

"Tell me everything about your clan." Kaseki asked of him. Whatever he told him would be a key to knowing exactly what to teach him.

Death Scythe

Death Scythe
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member

Ragna had him where wanted him in a safe zone. A place where both Ragna and Kaseki knew they weren't going to fight. As Ragna wated to get him by surprise to toss him over his shoulder the look down on him and smile as he would think in his head to say "Kaseki You let your guard down, ... But kets be serious he will never fall for that" Ragna thought in his head as his face expression became a bit serious as he heard Kaseki asked him a question. "So tell me everything about your clan". This took Ragna out of his planing state of mind as he looked up at the sky and smile.

"The Terumi Clan, my clan is based in two Kekkei Genkais. Yotōn and Futton, ill tell you more in detail" Ragna said as he would walk to a near by tree an lean on it as he crossed his arms and relaxed for a bit. "Yotōn is an element combine of fire chakra and earth chakra to a certain degree to melt into a converted element known as "Lava Release" making the form of a solid, liquid or molted rock yet it has more shapes and form. Yotōn can turn to Rubber or ash depending on how you use your element. Futton also known as "Boil Release" mixture of Fire chakra and water chakra this takes a form but not a solid nor liquid but a gas, making this a lot harder to contain using Hp level which means its density or his poisonous toxic gas. You see only two members o the clan are chosen and born to use both Yotōn and Futton" Ragna explained as simples as he could to Kaseki. There thats all to know about my clan unless user asking about there fighting style then thats another story.

Anonymous

It it were an anime, the camera would be behind Kaseki's back hood. From the end it would be Ragna telling his heroic story about his clan. A comical sweat drop would fall from Kaseki's head.... but it wasn't an anime.

"Boil and lava..." Kaseki repeated to himself. That would mean he was a fire user for sure. That would be useful, should someone else be a Wind user to complement him. But whatever the case, he was destructive. However, the matter was not if he had the power, but if he knew how to use it. Judging by the fact that he wanted a brawl, could only mean he was lame in the knowledge of Ninjutsu. That would make Taijutsu a perfect match for him...

Unless he could be educated on the matters of chakra control, then physical power was the way to go.

"And has this Kekkei Genkai been passed on to you?" he asked.

Death Scythe

Death Scythe
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member

Kaseki looked like he was thinking hard and strategically yet he asked a question that even Ragna didn't know. ""And has this Kekkei Genkai been passed on to you?" Kaseki asked. Ragna looked up at the sky again thinking, "Hmm, has it been passed on to me?" Ragna asked himself out loud in question as he never truly cared about using any o does elements he was always in love with weapons. He was hot blooded and cold weather made him feel sick and weak. "I guess it has i never tried to manipulate any of them not Lava nor Boil But i always wanted to, So why you ask?" Ragna asked as he wanted to know maybe Kaseki wanted to train him in this nature chakra manipulation.

Ragna would stretched as he got of the tree. Yawning a bit, as he walked back to the spot he was looking down back on the village and he sat down listening to Kaseki's Respond.

Anonymous

"Well, I can do two things." Kaseki held out his hand, holding up two fingers. It was a sign of peace, but it really was just for counting.

"I can teach you Kenjitsu and Chakra control so you can go out and collect the Seven Swords." Kaseki folded finger, he was now pointing at the sky. "Or you can learn Medical Ninjutsu, and help the other member of Akatsuki."

He needed the swords collected, as well as the Kekkei Genkais for Kenpachi. If he could teach both to Ragna it would be ideal, but to be useful in a short amount of time was near to impossible.

Death Scythe

Death Scythe
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member

Ragan listen to Kaseki talked and everything he said was very amusing and interesting. As he looked up at the sky thinking to himsef, "Hmm Being able to control chakra and use kenjutsu would be crucial to combat in case i do get in battle, and medic ninjutsu aka ijutsu would be crucial to the akastuki as a hole, this is all very good but why cant i have all three then ?" Ragna said as he really thought hard into it.

As he he stood up and turn around back to Kaseki. "Regardless of which we choice to pick for me to train, I will be glad to have learn it" Ragna said happy waiting for which one will Kaseki pick for Ragna to train.

Anonymous

Kaseki sighed. No one was going to make it easy for him. "Then Kenjutsu, as it is fresh in my mind. As well as using the seven swords, you will be able to ignite them to a great flame." Kaseki suggested. It would be wise to train him in his Kekkei Genkais, for the sake of Kaseki. Should he fail, Kaseki would turn his body into a formidable puppet. Perhaps he could seal his soul into that of an Uchiha and give him the Sharingan. They he could carry over his powers.

But that was just speculations.

"Have you anything you can use for a weapon? I'd hate to teach you with the branches of a tree but it can be done." Kaseki said.

Death Scythe

Death Scythe
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member

Ranga would look at Kaseki "Kenjutsu, Alright i like it we can het started then" Ragna said. Kaseki then asked if Ragna had a weapon a tool whichof course Ragna didn't have one not yet but he suggested a tree branch something light but hard. As Ragna looked at the tree behind then "[color=blue]No i don't have a weapon of my own but the tree branch seems like a great idea, let be get two or three of them[\color]" Ragna said as he walked to the tree and loled at which branch he wanted to use amd which one was good enough for them to train something that can handle hard attacks to each other and not break within three to five hits.

Ragna loked at the tree and searched as calmly as he could. He was in no rush, and his plan was going as well as everything else "Lets see which branch looks good for us to train with" Ragna said as he notice a few good branches a bit high from where they were standing as he wanted to try something chakra control form a moment. Ragna started to performed five to seven hand signs "Katon: Great Fire Ball" As Ragna said making his finger bend into a ring touching his thumb as he inhale air and mixture with a bit of fire chakra as he then exhale a very small fire from his mouth that only traveled three feet then stopped. Ragna keep exhaling but nothing came out as he got tired, he jumped in a big branch and from there a could reach the smaller branches as he broke three branches.

Ragna came down with three branches in his hand. About 17 inches each one big enough to be a blade. This was good enough to train in Ragna's eyes "So lets so this then!" Ragna said as he gave him one tree branch and stood with the other two.

Anonymous

Kaseki scoffed, "If you wanted me to concentrate my chakra and fight you, you'd be dead." Kaseki said. He pointed at the tree with his left arm, his hand hidden his his sleeve. "I could kill you with a leaf off that tree." He told Ragna. But that was beside the point. His arm fell to his side once more only to give direction.

"If you can't even focus your energy into that feeble scrap of wood, then we'll stop our training there." Kaseki had things to do. He couldn't sit around all day waiting for him to learn chakra control. If needed he would come back in a few days to check up on him. If he was really in a rush, he could ask Kenpachi to train him, or at least give him something to busy himself with.

Death Scythe

Death Scythe
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member

Ragna stood quiet and listen to what Kaseki was saying, what everything he said was true. Ragna would have been killed in the spot of he would even try to lay a hand on Kaseki, but that only excited him. Ragna always like the cause of death, so he looked at the branch and dropped the other one to the ground. Know he closed his eyes not saying anything and concentrated his chakra flow to go to his palms , as he grips the branch hard and just focus on channeling chakra to it.

Ragna started to think as he was doing this, he remembered the day he learn how to use basic swords, and katanas from his sensei. He reminded him about a lesson that his sensei thought him how to focus chakra from to body to a metal object, this one was wooden but it apply the same rules. Using enough chakra to conceal it in the weapon, the branch would start to slightly move and shake from all of this chakra being transfer into it.

Ragna was still thinking about the lesson as he try to duplicate his action that he dis back that day. This situation was a bit different that others but it was still worth trying to thing the same way he did back then, why give up know. Ragna tried to not move his body just keep it straight the way he was looking, this would and should be looking at Kaseki face to face. As he then remembered the day his mother passed away thats when he knew he had to learn to manipulate both Elements of the clan (Yotōn & Futton) he didn't want to make his mother said. As for some reason his body started to move by itself to fix his stance, his chest was facing the straight will his left leg and left arms where facing the left an his right arm and right leg where facing also the front as he raised the tree branched ho his forehead and then he open his eyes and he planted the branch to the ground without breaking and the branch was molted rock, it was no longer wood it was a lava stick know. Ragna looked at it pretty amaze of himself speechless.

Anonymous

Kaseki smiled. To have someone with that skill would serve him greatly in the future. However with such a destructive power in his hands, he could only wonder what would happen if he used his power at the wrong time with the swords. He was something of a ticking time bomb. He had to consider that  most of the things he would retrieve would return damaged.

"Good." Kaseki said to him, "Now, I want you to go to Amegakure... deep into the city." It was a simple a foolish task. Kaseki did not feel safe sending him to retrieve the swords just yet, he had to made sure Ragna could fight while at a disadvantage. "I want you to bring me three Anbu masks." he finally said, "I want one with a blue wave, over a black surface, one with an orange swirl... and the third, you pick. Now the first two I have mentioned are on the faces of living people. Get them for me, and I will see that you get your pick of our Seven Swords."

That was all he needed to say.

There was nothing for him to continuing to train. He had learned.

Death Scythe

Death Scythe
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member

Ragna notice the smile in Kaseki's face as he also smiled. Then got up from the floor as the lava stick was vanished to ashes, Ragna looked at it and pocked it for a moment as Kaseki started to talk. "Good." Kaseki said to him, "Now, I want you to go to Amegakure... deep into the city." It was a simple a foolish task. "I want you to bring me three Anbu masks." he finally said, "I want one with a blue wave, over a black surface, one with an orange swirl... and the third, you pick. Now the first two I have mentioned are on the faces of living people. Get them for me, and I will see that you get your pick of our Seven Swords." Ragna would stand up and bow as he walked back to the tip of the mountain. "Alright ill get you does masks it will take a bit but ill be here before the sun does over this mountain." Ragna said as he jumped down and continue his small mission.

Entering Amegakure like if he was a member of this village, Ragna doesn't have his village head protector. He didn't really need it anyways he just needed to find the people he was looking for. As he walk quietly and silently, as he moved a he notice two anbu members in a lone path of the village this was his chance to prove himself.

Anonymous

Kaseki watched as the world's future leaped from the mountain. Soon everything would unfold and everyone would know what Kaseki's real goal was. This was an Akatsuki the world would have never thought to exist. In two-hundred years he knew that there had to be lesser versions of the legendary Akatsuki. Finding the robes of the last members wasn't hard. But today, Kaseki was going to create something new.

"Welcome to the Black Cloud Society." he said to himself.

He needed to pick up his order in Hoshigakure. A simple pick-up.

[/endthread]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum