Shinobi Gaiden RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shinobi Gaiden RP

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Hey
by Kidbushido Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:25 am

» Unknown Lands RP : Naruto RP!
by K Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:16 pm

» Ninja Revolution
by Roku Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:46 am

» Shinobi World War
by Shinsui Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:52 am

» Sooo...
by Kidbushido Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:00 am

» Yasuo Updates
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:31 am

» The Last Bloom (-Done-)
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Sei Natsume
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Igrec Uchiha
by Ryan Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:49 pm

Story
It's been five generations after the first war between Samurai and Shinobi. The five villages were founded shortly after and there has never been a war between them. Until now, all five villages have been off limits to the outside world, however the gates have been opened and ninja were allowed to travel between. But suddenly, kage are falling ill and no one knows who's behind it. The Hokage and Raikage both lie in comatose state, awaiting an answer as to what put them there.
Event Listing

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cat-Catastrophe [Mission]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Cat-Catastrophe [Mission] Empty Cat-Catastrophe [Mission] Tue Dec 30, 2014 12:53 pm

Kaji

Kaji
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

Kaji wakes up after a long day almost got In A fight with and anbu finished a herb hunting mission and got paid well not a bad day after all. Kaji looked out the window at the sky as its still early to go to sleep "Damn what a day ... What a long day" Kaji thoughts to himself as he gets up from his bed and finds something to eat makes himself some ramen with milk "Time to eat" Kaji says with a smile on his face as soon as he picks up his chop sticks the there knocking on the door, "hmm what the ... not again" Kaji thinks as he gets up and opens the door as the light of the out side shines brightly still the door fully opens and Riku was standing in front of the door. "You again" Kaji says with a stubborn attitude riku looks at Kaji "we need you again Kaji" riku says Kaji looks down again "seriously what they need now help them now mixing the ingredients" Kaji thinks as he looks at riku which it's not there no more just a note on the floor, Kaji looks at the note and picks it up and closes the door riku goes back to his launch time as he reads the note he eats the note just said to go back to the hospital there trouble and need to be fix, Kaji finishes his food and gets dressed differently. Kaji is very tall and slender. He has a perfectly clear face, with no scar's, blemishes of the skin, or birth marks. His spike long black hair goes down around his neck, resting right on his shoulders with his hair down in no special way. His hair grows backwards almost appearing as if he had gel-ed it back but is natrual. His battle wear is always the same. He wore a dark black hooded robe, keeping the hod up only on missions. If in battle, he removes the black robe and reveals a Dark green-grey shirt with the Uchiha clan emblem on the back and shorts that barely surpass his knees of the same color. Under that was a long sleeve shirt that has a pattern of hundreds of diamonds (the geometrical shape) connecting on every side at the line. He wore long skin tight pants that had the same connecting diamond pattern has his under shirt. Around his waste was a black belt that carried the Konoha insignia on the silver plate, centered perfectly with his body. On his back rested a long black bow that his mother.

Kaji gets ready and leaves back to the hospital as he gets to the front door he sees riku comes out, "I'm here riku what you need" Kaji asked as looks at riku, "go inside doctor Hanzo want to speak to you" riku says as he leaves, Kaji goes in the hospital "we're can he be in this giant hospital" Kaji thoughts to himself as he looks to the left and and the doctor it's looking right at him. "..." Kaji opens his eyes as he saw a ghost his face becomes Pail "your here Kaji again were really getting along" Hanzo says as Kaji looks at him "what's your problem doctor why you always asking for help you got riku" Kaji says as he looks around the place "anyways why did riku left?" Kaji asked as he looks back at Hanzo " we'll riku when to do me an errand so he won't be here at the moment so I need you to help me with a problem" Hanzo paused then continue "there's a ninja cat in the building and he's becoming a pest and I need you to make him go away and not come back but remember he's a trouble to catch" Kaji looked confuse as he hear the first thing hanzo said then everything became noises, Omoki giggled a little "come on a ninja cat seriously ill catch that cat in no time" Kaji said as he had courage, Kaji charged deeper into the hospital.

"We're are you, you stupid cat" Kaji says in the down low as he looks under tables and under chairs "here kitty kitty" Kaji says as looks behind him as sees a black cat with white stripes and grey eyes "hmmm there you are kitty come over here kitty I won't harm you" Kaji says as he think "ima grab you and throw you down the window you stupid cat" the little cat walked slowly to Kaji as he moved his tail back and forth then got in Kaji's face and took out its tongue then jumped on Kaji's head then ran Kaji looked back then chase it down and up the hallway then cornered it "got you kitty you ain't getting away from me this time" Kaji tells the cat "meww" the kitty says to Kaji as Kaji looks at it and jumps to get it the kitty jumps on top of Kaji's head an stand behind him as Kaji hits his face on the wall. "ouch, Stupid cat" Kaji says as he sits down and looks at the cat "your a smart cat you know pretty smart" Kaji says as he takes out a snack the kitty smells the snack and approaches Kaji as the kitty Stand right in front of him, "meww" the kitty says as he looks at Kaji's candy bar kaji looks at the kitty "so this is why you were here the food but this is a hospital kitty not a stores" Kaji tells the kitty as he know that he's talking to an animal well here take a piece as Kaji breaks a small piece of the snack and gives it to the cat as the cat eats it kaji pets the cat then grabs him "haha got you kitty" shaking the cat left and right then the cat got aggressive and takes out its claws the tried to cut Kaji, he quickly threw kitty up in the air and caught him in a bag the kitty twist and turned. Kaji walked right to Hanzo "well doctor don't worry I'll take the kitty out of there he won't bother again" Kaji says as he left the hospital than open the gate the release the kitty and threw another candy bar which the kitty followed. Kaji walks back to his house "They better not ask for another favor, next time im slamming the door in there face" Kaji said to himself.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum