Shinobi Gaiden RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shinobi Gaiden RP

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Hey
by Kidbushido Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:25 am

» Unknown Lands RP : Naruto RP!
by K Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:16 pm

» Ninja Revolution
by Roku Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:46 am

» Shinobi World War
by Shinsui Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:52 am

» Sooo...
by Kidbushido Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:00 am

» Yasuo Updates
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:31 am

» The Last Bloom (-Done-)
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Sei Natsume
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Igrec Uchiha
by Ryan Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:49 pm

Story
It's been five generations after the first war between Samurai and Shinobi. The five villages were founded shortly after and there has never been a war between them. Until now, all five villages have been off limits to the outside world, however the gates have been opened and ninja were allowed to travel between. But suddenly, kage are falling ill and no one knows who's behind it. The Hokage and Raikage both lie in comatose state, awaiting an answer as to what put them there.
Event Listing

You are not connected. Please login or register

Delievery Time [Mission]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Delievery Time [Mission] Empty Delievery Time [Mission] Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:52 pm

Kaji

Kaji
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

Kaji was making his way to the mission center, where all missions are given to a person and then handled from there. Today was a great morning to go out and do missions it was very early in the morning so this would be even better for Kaji he ha lest traffic around at this time. From his side of the village to the Mission center was a bit of a walk so Kaji entertain himself a bit as he looked around the several building and house of formers shinobies and civilians of the village. Kaji was i. A good humor this a good thing he could have done three mission in one day if he felt this way an it made him happy also knowing theres nothing that is bothering him at all it just makes him self good an alive and forget about the past, but just for a moment or a day like today for example.

Kaji made it to the other side and the center of the other side also of the village. Kaji didn't waist much time walking anyways as he entered the mission room and looked t the board of mission. This board is known as the mission board people look at the mission they want grab the scroll and gets the mission over with. They need to remember to come back and or fine a way to get the scroll back after the mission is done. Kaji looked around the board to see what would be a good and simple mission to do so he could do more at once today. He looked threw scroll for several minutes until he found a easily mission sending a letter to a civilian at the other side of the village where Kaji lived this was good and simple he can walk and keep his shape and great cholesterol and he gets todo a simple mission that wouldnt take more than two hours enough to come back and to another one.

Kaji grabbed the scroll and open it as the letter felt to his palm. Kaji wanted to open it and read it but it wasn't his and he needed to respect the mission can't open letters that don't belong to you. Simple enough Kai begin this mission back to the other side another mid walk to town. He felt like he just did a mission and he's going back home but he knew he wasn't as he pass by several jounins and chunins even civilians at this time it was still a bit early for most people to be around the village bothering. As he got tired of walking and looked up at the sky and jumped on top of a house then a building making his way to the place the letter and the scroll his destination was there it was a few houses down from his. Kaji jumped down and looked for the house number that related to the house number in the scroll. He knock on the door and a lady came out as she looked at Kaji and smiled "Oh Hello young genin what brings you to my door?" The lady said Kaji stood looking at her for a few seconds she was very beautiful and remind him of his mother that was killed by his father as he snap out of his fantasy world "Oh sorry, here a letter for you mam i was told to deliver this to you have a good day" Kaji said as he smile back and bowed as he gave her the Letter and she took it and closed the door Kaji would turn around "Damn why does almost all woman remind me of my mother" Kaji said quietly to himself maybe a passing by civilian heard but nothing loud. As he made his way back to the Mission center to return the empty scroll.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum