Shinobi Gaiden RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shinobi Gaiden RP

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Hey
by Kidbushido Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:25 am

» Unknown Lands RP : Naruto RP!
by K Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:16 pm

» Ninja Revolution
by Roku Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:46 am

» Shinobi World War
by Shinsui Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:52 am

» Sooo...
by Kidbushido Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:00 am

» Yasuo Updates
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:31 am

» The Last Bloom (-Done-)
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Sei Natsume
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Igrec Uchiha
by Ryan Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:49 pm

Story
It's been five generations after the first war between Samurai and Shinobi. The five villages were founded shortly after and there has never been a war between them. Until now, all five villages have been off limits to the outside world, however the gates have been opened and ninja were allowed to travel between. But suddenly, kage are falling ill and no one knows who's behind it. The Hokage and Raikage both lie in comatose state, awaiting an answer as to what put them there.
Event Listing

You are not connected. Please login or register

Looking For The Missing Cat [Mission]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Looking For The Missing Cat [Mission] Empty Looking For The Missing Cat [Mission] Wed Dec 31, 2014 10:19 am

Kaji

Kaji
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

The sun was rising from behind the mountains. Kumogakure was just waking up the birds started to come out and outside was a bit cold as the sun was covered by the clouds. Many people woke up at this time not a lot but enough, Kaji was sleeping until a loud sound woke him up. He looked to the left and right to see what was going on. As he notice his plate on the floor not broken just there. Kaji lay down and yawn for a good minute he was so tired but he needed to wake up there was so much todo this morning. Kaji raised his arms and slowly took his covers off, as he found force to get and and stretch and again he yawned it was contagious. Kaji walked to his plate and picked it up and put it back on the counter, as he walked to the bathroom as he looked at himself in the mirror and smiled "Look at you, you sexy beast" Kaji said as he started to fix his hair and brush his teeth as he looked at his shower and turn it on as he got inside a took a very relaxing shower this morning very hot and good. Kaji finished his shower and got dress and ready to go outside as he opened his door and looked to his window to look at who was outside at the moment. As he heard a purring sound behind him as he looked a saw a baby cat making love to his pillow, Kaji walked to the kitty and picked him up "Hey what you doing to my pillow fella" Kaji said looking at it as if it was a grown cat as he took out his tongue and meow and Kaji quickly felt in love with him. "There you go kitty some milk go ahead drink you sexy little thing" Kaji said to the baby kitty was he place him down as the kitty ran to the milk Kaji smiled as he had to go he looked at the cat "Its not mine and i can't just take him with me, hmm ill just leave him here for this mission" Kaji said before he leaves his house.

Kaji was outside and he was ready to start his mission but he had to make his way to the mission board. It was going to be a good walk a great shower then a very cute cat that appeared out of no where doing a mission was a mist at the moment so Kaji started walking looking around the village as he passed by he thought to himself "I need to train my sharingan soon, before i get to chunin" Kaji was so spaced out he walked into a wall "Ouch" Kaji said as he moved back at payed some attention to the road and where he was going. At the moment Kumo wasn't full of people walking around just a few jounin, Chunin, genin, and villagers just doing there jobs. Kaji finally made it to the mission board as he speed his walking a bit to get there faster as he was standing looking at the board and which mission to get he was excited for a moment looking threw missions. Until he was a mission to find a missing cat that was around Kumo, this looked like a mission that would take a full day to do but there where ways to find thing faster and Kaji took the mission and began it as he made his way to the person that lost the cat. He needed to know how the kitty looked before he could go and look for it, so he made his way threw the village until he found the house and knock on the door as he woman and her daughter came out. "Hello, sorry to bother so early in the morning, but I'm here for the missing cat" Kaji bowed and the was cut off by the little girl "Mister, Fluffy is with you dis you found him!" the little girl said "" Oh no, no I'm sorry I'm actually hoping you had a picture of the cat so i could find him faster" Kaji said as the mother smiled at Kaji and walked inside to look for a picture then came out after 3 minutes. "Here, and thank you for this" The lady said giving the picture to Kaji as he started to look for the cat he looked at the picture, and memorized the cat.

Kaji walked threw the hole village looking for this cat from the main streets to the side of Kumo. He looked threw trashed cans and alleyways from restaurant to the hospital and from Animal stores to Vet Kaji had little places left to look from this cat and he was running out of time it was getting late and he had no clue where this cat could he or where could be he roaming around in this large village it was hard to find a cat and specially a specific cat was even a bigger pain in the ass. Kaji looked at the Picture once again and took a good look at the cat from his picture and it reminded him of the cat from his house. "Wait it is the baby cat from my house, how could i be so blind" Kaji said as he made it to his house and open the door to find the cat sleeping on his bed as he came closer to the cat and his bed he smile the kitty was so cute as kitty woke up and yawned even a more cute moment right there Kaji picked it up and placed him on his head and walked outside and to the house of the lady with here daughter as Kaji knock on the door "Hey i got your cat" Kaji said as the lady opened the door just her by herself Kaji took kitty of his head and gibe it to the lady as he looked at the kitty and thanked Kaji for his hard work and gave him a kiss in the check and a gift. Kaji blushed and left home.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum