Shinobi Gaiden RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shinobi Gaiden RP

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Hey
by Kidbushido Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:25 am

» Unknown Lands RP : Naruto RP!
by K Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:16 pm

» Ninja Revolution
by Roku Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:46 am

» Shinobi World War
by Shinsui Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:52 am

» Sooo...
by Kidbushido Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:00 am

» Yasuo Updates
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:31 am

» The Last Bloom (-Done-)
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Sei Natsume
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Igrec Uchiha
by Ryan Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:49 pm

Story
It's been five generations after the first war between Samurai and Shinobi. The five villages were founded shortly after and there has never been a war between them. Until now, all five villages have been off limits to the outside world, however the gates have been opened and ninja were allowed to travel between. But suddenly, kage are falling ill and no one knows who's behind it. The Hokage and Raikage both lie in comatose state, awaiting an answer as to what put them there.
Event Listing

You are not connected. Please login or register

Human Body Shedding(Done)

+2
Jigoku
Ryan
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Human Body Shedding(Done) Empty Human Body Shedding(Done) Fri Jan 02, 2015 3:13 am

Zanji Uzumaki

Zanji Uzumaki
Konoha Jonin
Konoha Jonin

Human Body Shedding(Done) Jutsu10

Name: Human Body Shedding Technique
Type:Nin
Element:None
Range: Close
Duration: 1
Hand Seals/Charge up: None
Description: Used primarily after sustaining massive injury or as a means to elude a seemingly inescapable attack, this technique allows the user to materialise a new body — typically by regurgitating it from their mouth — in a manner that somewhat resembles how a snake sheds its skin. After emerging, the user's clothing and injuries are completely restored, with even amputated limbs being regenerated.
Weakness: As this is a highly advanced technique, it consumes a great amount of chakra. One can only use it up to three times per day. First use takes up 80 CP, second use takes up 85 CP, and third use takes up 90 CP. One does not get any chakra discounts from Ninjutsu mastery, either. After the third use, the user would be severely weakened and likely be unable to continue an actual battle - including having his or her Taijutsu/Weaponry stats reduced to Basic level.

Last edited by Zanji Uzumaki on Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:21 am; edited 1 time in total

2Human Body Shedding(Done) Empty Re: Human Body Shedding(Done) Fri Jan 02, 2015 3:35 am

Ryan

Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

Add the fact that using this returns your body to its original state, as you were "meant to be". This would however remove any KKG implants on you, as they are not part of your DNA

3Human Body Shedding(Done) Empty Re: Human Body Shedding(Done) Fri Jan 02, 2015 4:53 am

Jigoku

Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

This is not limited why?

4Human Body Shedding(Done) Empty Re: Human Body Shedding(Done) Sun Jan 11, 2015 4:24 am

Zanji Uzumaki

Zanji Uzumaki
Konoha Jonin
Konoha Jonin

I'm bumping this cause its been a long time. As for fixing it so that id lose my implants no. There is proof that when kabuto fought against itachi and sasuke he body shed a few times and still retained the blood implants he had. Ill agree to losing the eye implants but not the blood implants and its been heavily nerfed as it is after all can only use it 3 time in a thread and it drains more chakra each time its used. and i was gonna have this be under the limited jutsu section possibly. so id like another opinion

5Human Body Shedding(Done) Empty Re: Human Body Shedding(Done) Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:08 am

Kidbushido

Kidbushido

Jigoku wrote:This is not limited why?

6Human Body Shedding(Done) Empty Re: Human Body Shedding(Done) Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:42 am

Kidbushido

Kidbushido

First off, even if this weren't limited, this is a Medical Ninjutsu.

7Human Body Shedding(Done) Empty Re: Human Body Shedding(Done) Sun Jan 25, 2015 8:51 pm

Loki

Loki
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

Its a ninjutsu not medical.

8Human Body Shedding(Done) Empty Re: Human Body Shedding(Done) Tue Jan 27, 2015 4:06 am

Rooster

Rooster
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin

it's Nin somehow, but I think after ur first use you should suffer debuffs like -1 rank to ur cs. ex: Adept 3 to Adept 2.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum