Shinobi Gaiden RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shinobi Gaiden RP

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Hey
by Kidbushido Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:25 am

» Unknown Lands RP : Naruto RP!
by K Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:16 pm

» Ninja Revolution
by Roku Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:46 am

» Shinobi World War
by Shinsui Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:52 am

» Sooo...
by Kidbushido Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:00 am

» Yasuo Updates
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:31 am

» The Last Bloom (-Done-)
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Sei Natsume
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Igrec Uchiha
by Ryan Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:49 pm

Story
It's been five generations after the first war between Samurai and Shinobi. The five villages were founded shortly after and there has never been a war between them. Until now, all five villages have been off limits to the outside world, however the gates have been opened and ninja were allowed to travel between. But suddenly, kage are falling ill and no one knows who's behind it. The Hokage and Raikage both lie in comatose state, awaiting an answer as to what put them there.
Event Listing

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Flashback] If I Never Knew You

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

16[Flashback] If I Never Knew You - Page 2 Empty Re: [Flashback] If I Never Knew You Wed Jan 07, 2015 7:13 am

Draygglez

Draygglez
Kumo Anbu
Kumo Anbu

Dray could feel the muscles in the girl calmly down slowly. Yes! He had done it. He managed to comfort her. He saw her look upwards. The hole they had created. Once again, the light of the sun penetrated the room through their reflecting on them like a spot light.
She told dray her name- Mitsuki Rena. She said as she told him to let go of her taking a step backward from him and creating a space between them.
Looking around the room, she tried to calm herself a bit more like what had happened was extremely overwhelming.
Dray gave her sometime to calm down without speaking a word. Only if the girl knew that she had seen what no one else had seen except his parent as he pulled back up his nose- mouth mask while the girl was looking away. He straightened up his clothes and folded his arms staring his blue eyes at the beauriful girl before him.

She looked back at dray and looked straight into his calm eyes. She could see the sincerity in their and dray too could see the one wanting to fling herself into his arms but it seemed like something was holding her back and dray wasn't hesitant in finding out what this thing was or even going extra miles to eliminate it.
It took her time as if she was deliberating either to trust dray or not but the answer was soon uncovered as she stretched forth her right hand to dray and talked about them forgetting what had happened.. It was easy to say but it was hard to do. The kiss had created something within them that they both were well aware of but she was trying to cover it up. Sooner or later...only time would tell.
Her hand was still hanging in the air and dray held it and turned if flat down from it's shaking position and kissed it.."would you prefer we stay here or go into the village, maam? Its been a while since I had fun"
WC:350

17[Flashback] If I Never Knew You - Page 2 Empty Re: [Flashback] If I Never Knew You Wed Jan 07, 2015 8:22 am

Mitsuki Rena

Mitsuki Rena
Kumo Chunin
Kumo Chunin

Just when things couldn't get any worse for Rena's situation. The feel of his lips on the surface above the metacarpals of her hand did she slowly retract her arm away from him. Giving a faint smile at him as she crossed her arms underneath her breasts. "I think I should go now… It was nice meeting you Dray.", Rena mustered up her words as she seemed to have a panicked state of expression. It wasn't like she was disgusted by him or anything… She felt the need to not have herself finding a person she could enjoy being with in this world. There wasn't any room for that… Not in her book anyway. With that she sighed regrettably and pushed herself off the old wooden floor with quick reflexes. Jumping from the wall into the hole above into the ceiling in one motion of her ninja skills. As she popped over onto the other side she looked back down with a halfhearted smile. "Maybe another time!", she yelled behind her as she then quickly dashed off aimlessly straightforward. Unsure of where to go for now she was extremely puzzled at this encounter… She decides to take her mind off today's event with some ramen or something with a good amount of blood on the menu…

[EXIT]

Total WC: 2852

18[Flashback] If I Never Knew You - Page 2 Empty Re: [Flashback] If I Never Knew You Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:12 am

Draygglez

Draygglez
Kumo Anbu
Kumo Anbu

She was fun to be with. She was a bit perfect at hiding her emotions or rather, locking away her feelings.
As dray kissed her hand, she slowly withdrew them as he himself let them go and stood upright.
She smiled faintly as she crossed her arms under her breasts probably thinking of what kind of human dray was..
Dray was pleased with himself. He had established something this very day. He had woken up this morning expecting the day to be like every other useless day but today had turned out to be more than useless. Dray had found something. Something to hold unto. She accepted him or not, she was there. Right there. Somewhere only he knew.

"I think I should go now. It was nice meeting you dray".
Dray did not react badly to her words. He knew she had a life and so did he too. They had become more than friends but dray knew only her name and what they shared. He knew not her home or where she stayed in kumogakure or where she could be found. He just knew she was there. The place he kept her within himself.
Dray could see that the lady herself did not want to leave but she had to force herself to and immediately, something within her gave her that urge to leave. A dark path probably. Almost everyone had a dark path. It just took time before they realized it. Dray already knew his'. It was the anbu path he was venturing in. Now, he had something to balance both his good and bad path. It was her- Mitsuki Rena.
Her next action amused dray a little. such reflexes she had yet she was falling from a ceiling. Well, no one was aboe help, dray thought.
She spranged off the wooden floor and stepped on the wall closest to her, pressing against the wall and leaping out through the broken hole in the ceiling.

Getting out in the pleasant open, the sun shone on her hair. she looked down below with a beautiful and relieved smile as if she had been holding it in for a long while.."Maybe another time".. She shouted so dray could hear.. Without wasting another second, "Leave a message here if you need me. I'll find you though" dray replied so loud so she could hear as he heard her sprint away..
Dray smiled softly and slowly as he jumped and carefully landed on the one brown couch in the room and slowly drifted away to paradise as he performed a handflick to usher in breeze to cool the room. It was a new trick he was learning..
WC:445
Total wc: 3500
[EXIT]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum