Shinobi Gaiden RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shinobi Gaiden RP

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Hey
by Kidbushido Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:25 am

» Unknown Lands RP : Naruto RP!
by K Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:16 pm

» Ninja Revolution
by Roku Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:46 am

» Shinobi World War
by Shinsui Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:52 am

» Sooo...
by Kidbushido Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:00 am

» Yasuo Updates
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:31 am

» The Last Bloom (-Done-)
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Sei Natsume
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Igrec Uchiha
by Ryan Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:49 pm

Story
It's been five generations after the first war between Samurai and Shinobi. The five villages were founded shortly after and there has never been a war between them. Until now, all five villages have been off limits to the outside world, however the gates have been opened and ninja were allowed to travel between. But suddenly, kage are falling ill and no one knows who's behind it. The Hokage and Raikage both lie in comatose state, awaiting an answer as to what put them there.
Event Listing

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kaguya Clan Discussion

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Kaguya Clan Discussion Empty Re: Kaguya Clan Discussion Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:13 pm

Roku

Roku
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member

Asking for approval of a slight buff:

After play testing this clan, I have come to the conclusion that chakra costs such as 20 per post for 3 posts is far too much, and it also seems that I allowed no way to remove the spine, as removing it without instant regeneration would kill the user.

So here is my proposition:

I would like to double the chakra costs for regenerating bones but allow instant regeneration when this is paid.

However, one could choose not to pay the chakra cost and instead wait for the 3 posts. If this is the case, there is no chakra cost, as the user loses the ability to manipulate whatever limb they removed their bone from, AND Shikotsumyaku is in part a natural biological mutation, and it doesn't require chakra to simply operate your body.

2Kaguya Clan Discussion Empty Re: Kaguya Clan Discussion Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:54 pm

Anonymous

Roku wrote:Asking for approval of a slight buff:

After play testing this clan, I have come to the conclusion that chakra costs such as 20 per post for 3 posts is far too much, and it also seems that I allowed no way to remove the spine, as removing it without instant regeneration would kill the user.

So here is my proposition:

I would like to double the chakra costs for regenerating bones but allow instant regeneration when this is paid.  

However, one could choose not to pay the chakra cost and instead wait for the 3 posts. If this is the case, there is no chakra cost, as the user loses the ability to manipulate whatever limb they removed their bone from, AND Shikotsumyaku is in part a natural biological mutation, and it doesn't require chakra to simply operate your body.

Seeing as you manipulate bone growth, I don't see why not.

The use of your skills do not essentially require chakra cost, but to regenerate/grow bones does. So to add a quick recovery type jutsu or ability does seem reasonable.

However these should be separate from the original jutsu... meaning you would have to make them as their own "jutsu", one that would reduce cool down of an equal rank jutsu to 0.

If that seemed confusing...

B-Rank Justu used. B-Rank recovery made

Jutsu Cooldown is reduced to 0.
Recovery has a 5 post cooldown.

3Kaguya Clan Discussion Empty Kaguya Clan Discussion Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:18 pm

Roku

Roku
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member

Well I am referring to the bone manipulation that does not require jutsu. Also going to split this topic so discussion is somewhere else.

4Kaguya Clan Discussion Empty Re: Kaguya Clan Discussion Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:26 pm

Anonymous

well yes, to speed up growth is one thing... which makes sense.

I'm just saying, to use techs...

The regen should have like... 5 parts. D,C,B,A,S.

Each one with a diff cooldown. Because to pay x2 all the time to spam a Spine Sword and a ribcage shield is OP in my opinion. So it would be based on each jutsu.

So if you used your D-Regen, then you still have C-S that hasn't been used yet.

You get what I'm trying to say?

5Kaguya Clan Discussion Empty Re: Kaguya Clan Discussion Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:35 pm

Roku

Roku
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member

I feel that defeats the purpose of what i am trying to achieve though.

Also, it doesn't seem op to me because you only have 2 hands to wield weapons and you wouldn't constantly throw one weapon away to "spam" others, and even if you did, you are basically draining chakra.

6Kaguya Clan Discussion Empty Re: Kaguya Clan Discussion Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:36 pm

Anonymous

Well the regen would have like a 2-3 cooldown at each rank.
That alone costs Chakra.

But like.. with how it can be used... You could completely alter you body into a massive susuano bone armor with just 3 A rank costs. that's what I'm trying to avoid.

7Kaguya Clan Discussion Empty Re: Kaguya Clan Discussion Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:42 pm

Roku

Roku
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member

Ahh, no, something like that would require jutsu. Though I think I'll make one like that now XD

No, the instant regen would only apply to missing bones inside the body that were removed.

8Kaguya Clan Discussion Empty Re: Kaguya Clan Discussion Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:46 pm

Anonymous

Roku wrote:Ahh, no, something like that would require jutsu. Though I think I'll make one like that now XD

No, the instant regen would only apply to missing bones inside the body that were removed.

I say yes to small things, like fingers, half your arm... x2 cost, 0 cool down.

but to x2 for a spine... the cooldown reducer... needs a coold down... because that means a spine every post.. which is BS.

9Kaguya Clan Discussion Empty Re: Kaguya Clan Discussion Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:48 pm

Roku

Roku
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member

I can make a cool down, just prefer to not make it jutsu because id have to restructure some abilities.

10Kaguya Clan Discussion Empty Re: Kaguya Clan Discussion Fri Jan 02, 2015 10:21 pm

Anonymous

OKAY. I HAVE AN IDEA.

but i'm pretending this never happened...

Make two "divisions" of the clan. Each half gets a trait
- Fast Growth
- Bigboned

Fast growth: can reduce cooldown to 0 up to 5 times in a thread at x2 cost.
bigboned, Tai+

11Kaguya Clan Discussion Empty Re: Kaguya Clan Discussion Fri Jan 02, 2015 10:46 pm

Roku

Roku
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member

No idea what you mean by that lol

12Kaguya Clan Discussion Empty Re: Kaguya Clan Discussion Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:12 pm

Anonymous

So like... the terumi clan.

some get diff perks.

so say it 6 members.

can get to regem, some can choose to get tai+

Like one group has faster regrowth.. and one has stronger bones.

13Kaguya Clan Discussion Empty Re: Kaguya Clan Discussion Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:25 pm

Roku

Roku
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member

That's completely different from the Canon.

14Kaguya Clan Discussion Empty Re: Kaguya Clan Discussion Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:20 am

Anonymous

It's been 200 years since Naruto died.

You really thing everyone's genes are 100% the same throughout the years?

Just saying that amichi blood would get in there somewhere..

15Kaguya Clan Discussion Empty Re: Kaguya Clan Discussion Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:06 am

Roku

Roku
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member

Idk what Amichi is XD But after 200 years pass, the genes are more likely to blend, not to separate. Pr even become something completely different. But that is completely getting off of the topic at hand anyhow.

The point is: Can I do slow regeneration (the amount of posts it takes now) without chakra, and an instant regeneration for double what it is now with an added cool down on the instant?

And while we're at it, that tier boost you mentioned; is that a go or a no go?

16Kaguya Clan Discussion Empty Re: Kaguya Clan Discussion Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:09 am

Anonymous

I would say two divisions... think if it as two village "versions"

Amichi - Choji

Anyways...

I would say chara for the regen...

and of the two "branches" one doesn't pay the cost, being able to use it 5 times a thread... while the other get's the tier boost.

This is borderline Uzumaki healing... so y'kno... either we're clan mixing... or we're turning one clan into "two"

17Kaguya Clan Discussion Empty Re: Kaguya Clan Discussion Sat Jan 03, 2015 2:17 am

Roku

Roku
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member

Akimichi*

And what does this have to do with them? All I am trying to do is regenerate removed bones via the Shikotsumyaku, the KKG of the Kaguya. It is literally one of their abilities. Lol u goofy

But no seriously, we are getting way off track here. I'm not splitting the clan, otherwise the KKG makes legitimately zero sense.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum