Shinobi Gaiden RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shinobi Gaiden RP

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Hey
by Kidbushido Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:25 am

» Unknown Lands RP : Naruto RP!
by K Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:16 pm

» Ninja Revolution
by Roku Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:46 am

» Shinobi World War
by Shinsui Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:52 am

» Sooo...
by Kidbushido Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:00 am

» Yasuo Updates
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:31 am

» The Last Bloom (-Done-)
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Sei Natsume
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Igrec Uchiha
by Ryan Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:49 pm

Story
It's been five generations after the first war between Samurai and Shinobi. The five villages were founded shortly after and there has never been a war between them. Until now, all five villages have been off limits to the outside world, however the gates have been opened and ninja were allowed to travel between. But suddenly, kage are falling ill and no one knows who's behind it. The Hokage and Raikage both lie in comatose state, awaiting an answer as to what put them there.
Event Listing

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hyouton no seirei

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hyouton no seirei Empty Hyouton no seirei Tue Jan 06, 2015 3:38 am

Draygglez

Draygglez
Kumo Anbu
Kumo Anbu

Hyouton no seirei Item10
Item Name: Hyouton no seirei [The ice guardian]
Item Description: Hyouton no seirei is an advanced eye developed from an human eye itself through the experimentation of medical ninjutsu. The eye is whitish blue. It has no pupil except for a black spot in the center though the eye can see.
Spoiler:
History: A few months back, dray successfully conducted an enucleation- an eye transplant on a shinobi of the cloud in which he transplanted the byakugan- the "all seeing eye or the white eye" into the left socket of the patient.(A link to this eye surgery is available). The surgery was successful and in return, dray held unto the extracted eye which was placed in a preservative solution. Upon getting home with the jar that was formely containing the byakugan, he proceeded to clean out the jar and he found something that brought about this discovery. It was a vein. One of the many veins that attached the byakugan to the veins in the eye socket. Just this little vein could mean something as almost every part of the body contained a dna. Using his skill in medical ninjutsu, dray conducted reaserches on this vein, reading books and performing little experiments before doing the real deal. Feeling confident to proceed, dray started the main experiment. He placed the ordinary eye and the byakugan vein in one compartment. Using his ice affinity technique as a catalyst, he encased the compartment with ice and continued freezing it at a very cold temperature. This process went on for about a week until the day the compartment was shattered. Instead of two reactants, he met one product in a shell of ice with cold emitting from it. Proceeding to touch it, the object shattered to reveal a whitish- blue eye. It had developed little veins of it's own behind it. Dray's experiment was a success. The vein had fused with the ordinary eye to produce this. The Ice eye.

Item Ability: The ice eye is capable of seeing through walls but not through them completely. The wall structure would still be there and dray would be able to see anyone in it but he would not know who they were just by their appearance as the eye would just show him like a casing of their body as well as their chakra pathway(64 tenketsu at maximum).
Spoiler:

Due to the byakugan properties in the eye, the eye is capable of seeing at an angle of 200 degrees and 200m away. It cannot exactly see through barriers or any solid object. It's vision would still be as the ability stated above.

This eye almost makes dray invisble to genjutsu but of course, genjutsus that need visual triggers. The eye has no pupil for normal sight and also, it has an ice layer chakra over it, while this eye is active, dray's other eye site is blinded stopping it from getting caught in visual triggers.

As all things are made of good and bad, this eye has it disadvantages too. If this eye is used constantly for more than 5posts, ice begins to grow from the sides to cover that part of dray's face. This effect causes dray to lose both of his eye sight for two solid posts.
Spoiler:

The eye does not eat chakra when opened as other transplanted dojutsu but it costs 20chakra to activate and another five chakra to deactivate putting it at loss. Still, the eye requires a 15chakra upkeep after two posts to keep it functioning.

In any case this eye is stolen from the owner, it would not work on any other person if he or she has no ice properties in his/her body system.
Ability Rank: S
Cost: 4000ryo

Last edited by Draygglez on Wed Jan 07, 2015 4:30 pm; edited 7 times in total

2Hyouton no seirei Empty Re: Hyouton no seirei Tue Jan 06, 2015 4:04 am

Jigoku

Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

Nigga this my eye >:

Okay, I have a couple issues. The main one is the Genjutsu bit, so we'll go over that first, and the rest later. I think you misunderstand how Genjutsu works. You see, Genjutsu is more or less invading an opponent's chakra system with your own through one of their senses and manipulating the chakra flow to their brain to affect the senses and/or the way the brain operates

So: Ears, eyes, skin, and the like aren't put under Genjutsu, the brain is. Otherwise, looking into someone's eyes and using that as a Genjutsu trigger would only influence vision, and the victim could easily tell something was up when the senses didn't match up.

Going by that, simply one eye is all it would take to completely compromise all 5 senses and brain activity.

I am not opposed to some sort of Genjutsu resistance, but you will need to justify it another way.

3Hyouton no seirei Empty Re: Hyouton no seirei Tue Jan 06, 2015 4:49 am

Draygglez

Draygglez
Kumo Anbu
Kumo Anbu

I am well aware of how genjutsu works. This ability is only based on visual genjutsu. Like genjutsus that require the opponent to see something before it'sa activated. That's all.

4Hyouton no seirei Empty Re: Hyouton no seirei Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:46 pm

Roku

Roku
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member

Well the point of that all was to say that it only takes one eye to completely succumb to Genjutsu and that its not the vision that is changed, its the brain's perception of vision.

So you'd need to justify Genjutsu resistance another way. One being that it sees chakra.

5Hyouton no seirei Empty Re: Hyouton no seirei Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:24 pm

Roku

Roku
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member

Ok now about tracing movement... I don't really understand that, could you explain in different words maybe?

6Hyouton no seirei Empty Re: Hyouton no seirei Wed Jan 07, 2015 4:24 pm

Roku

Roku
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member

Ok, last thing. Don't add the difficulty to transplant, simply because getting Hyouton Transplant AND eye transplant already makes it twice as hard.

Remove that and approved, I trust you enough to remove it, so I won't check again lol too lazy.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum