Shinobi Gaiden RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shinobi Gaiden RP

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Hey
by Kidbushido Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:25 am

» Unknown Lands RP : Naruto RP!
by K Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:16 pm

» Ninja Revolution
by Roku Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:46 am

» Shinobi World War
by Shinsui Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:52 am

» Sooo...
by Kidbushido Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:00 am

» Yasuo Updates
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:31 am

» The Last Bloom (-Done-)
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Sei Natsume
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Igrec Uchiha
by Ryan Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:49 pm

Story
It's been five generations after the first war between Samurai and Shinobi. The five villages were founded shortly after and there has never been a war between them. Until now, all five villages have been off limits to the outside world, however the gates have been opened and ninja were allowed to travel between. But suddenly, kage are falling ill and no one knows who's behind it. The Hokage and Raikage both lie in comatose state, awaiting an answer as to what put them there.
Event Listing

You are not connected. Please login or register

You gat some guts(closed)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1You gat some guts(closed) Empty You gat some guts(closed) Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:53 am

Draygglez

Draygglez
Kumo Anbu
Kumo Anbu

.....He stood puzzled and looked at the beautiful view right in front of him. From his point of view, he colud see the whole of konohagakure. An average person would wonder where how he would stand to see the whole of konohagakure but for Dray who knew what he went through when he was the mountain, it was not much of anything as kumogakure no sato had bigger and more rocky mountains than this.
Dray was on top of the mountain where the faces of the great hokages where carved. It was where he met his student, miuu. He looked till his eyes could see no more. Finally, he was about making his simple journey down the mountain when his eyes caught a rare site at his nine o'clock. He moved closer and recognised the area to be the outskirts of konoha. Even though the sight was not perfectly clear, he peered much harder and saw a graceful river glisttening through his blurry vision. Never had he been there before. Because of the curiousity in his heart, he had little trouble getting off the mountain. He hoped down to the outskirts of the village leaving leaves and shrubs flying in the air as he flew from tree to tree. He got to the edge of the river he had seen earlier and followed it's path. The area he found himself in looked so familiar. After little thinking, he recognized where he was to be the home of uchihas. With his stay in konoha, he had done frequent researches. He only wondered if he wasn't trespassing. To his suprise, he saw one or two of the uchiha's of younger ages who didn't mean any harm to him or pose a threat in any manner though they looked matured.
Finally, he got to the main body of the river and marveled at the blueish nature of the river decorated with greenish natured plants and herbs at its hems. Draygglez lay down beside the river under the shade of the tree and decided to have a bit of the peaceful atmosphere before leaving for home. After some minutes of peaceful rest, Dray stood up, moved closer to the river, put his hands in and began to drink from the water body. The water tasted so sweet that he did not want to stop drinking. Just as he was about to gulp down the water in his mouth, he sensed a strange feeling due to his prowess in sensing skills. Right at that moment, he knew that he was not alone and that the other person was just a few inches away from him. He was so obsessed with drinking that he did not notice how far the stranger had come. He finally stood up and faced the boy younger in his age but with a considerable height......what do you want from me and why are you acting weird and sneaking up on me?".... The fella smiled and said...I do not mean to scare you, I was only looking for someone to practice my fire techniques with... Will you practice with me?"....the boy would reply.
Draygglez stood dumb for a minute with thoughts swirling round his head. He wondered what kind of idiot would want to train a fire technique around a water body. Dray wondered if the boy was just being stupid or maybe he knew what he was doing. Anyway, this was also fine by Draygglez. He had found someone to train his new suiton-based and raiton-based jutsu, his iryo jutsu and even genjutsu with and also, a chance to improve his strength and reaction time....he tried his best not to underate anybody
He knew that he had the upper hand since fire techniques are useless against water-based techniques and he could easily blocks most of the attacks with his superior techniques.... He knew he had won even before the training had started...he felt it around him.. The presence of victory.... It was coming from within him. Dray smirked and told the boy that was about getting impatient...."yo, you gat yourself a training partner... I aint gonna take it easy on you....... Looks like the boy wasn't gonna take it easy either.. He jumped back and stood on a defensive mode giving Dray a chance to attack... Dray also jumped back....performing the required handseal and throwing about ten kunais and shurikens at the boy.
WC:750

2You gat some guts(closed) Empty Re: You gat some guts(closed) Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:32 pm

Draygglez

Draygglez
Kumo Anbu
Kumo Anbu

Dray's attack sent shuriken and kunai weapons flying out to the direction of the boy. Much to dray's surprise, the young boy was no slacker. His reflexes were astonishing. He brought out a kunai and dodged or blocked most of the shurikens. Dray's mouth went agap. He was suprised at such reactions. Little had he known that the boy was just beginning. Without wasting much time, the boy made a tiger hand seal and being a pretty skilled ninja, dray had also known that the tiger hand seal meant trouble as he waited for what was to come. The boy put hands to his mouth and expelled a fireball from his mouth. Dray also reacted to this.. Immediately, he knew that this was the exact moment to use his new water jutsu to combat the fireball. As soon as he was able to put one and one together, he kneaded chakra and put his hand to his mouth like he was about to blow a trumpet. He performed the water jutsu but to his surprise, only few drops of water came out. The jutsu was not perfect yet. And the fireball was coming right at him. Was this his end? With some inches to impact, dray rolled to the side and luckily for him, only the right side of his shirt was burnt and he had little burns on his laps that were not liable to bleeding. He was suprised. He never knew that the boy truly meant business. He wasn't going to give in either. He decided to use a strategy that would involve his speed and reaction time since his water jutsu was not perfect yet. He needed more time to knead jutsu and he could only do this by occuying the boy and stopping him from performing a jutsu. Up flew dray, unsheathing his A ranked anbu sword in the area and landing a powerful blow on the boy. The boy also brought out a kunai and defended the attack. Dray and the boy fought with weapons for a while as dray was simply holding back. The boy proved effortful but dray also displayed his skills in bukijustu. They both fought so well with dray leaving a cut on the boy's right arm. He jumed backward and sheathed his sword. Now, he had bought enough time to execute his brilliant strategy. The boy was not going to back down either. With the neccesary hand seals, the boy performed a fire jutsu- katon: pheonix sage jutsu. Dray had not seen this jutsu before and he was not willing to take any chances.. Suiton bakusai .... Dray was glad that a newly learnt water jutsu had come in handy. This time, the justu was perfect and it had no blemishes. Dray spat out a great volume of water as the water would combat the fire attack perfectly.
This attack was wide and tall enought to defend the fire jutsu but that was not all, out of the fire balls came shurikens that penetrated the water but did not come close enough to harm draygglez. Dray reduced the wall to his feet and he was perfectly fine except the boy that was breathing heavily. Dray knew he had to end this quicky before the battle became boring. Seeing the state of the boy, now was the perfect time to execute his beautiful strategy as dray first gather medical chakra to his hands and used the healing hands technique to heal the little burns he got.
WC:590

3You gat some guts(closed) Empty Re: You gat some guts(closed) Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:31 pm

Draygglez

Draygglez
Kumo Anbu
Kumo Anbu

The boy looked pretty exhausted. The look on his face showed that he was very fatigued and that he had fought to the best of his ability. So much from an uchiha. He propably was one of those in the clan who could not unlock his dojutsu yet or he probably had not awakened it yet according to dray' findings.
His reactions showed that he had not exepected this much from dray but that was absurd. He was to expect a lot from someone of dray's caliber but since dray dressed commonly and he did not even bring his samehada, he was regardless just as anyone .
He did not imagine or have the slightest idea that the slug between he and dray would take this long. All he had in mind was a simple slug where he would be done in no time with dray. To dray, he knew he had prevailed and there was nothing more the boy could do. He was down and dray was up. Dray was not at the least bit exhausted but he tried not to show how much he was. Without taking any chances with the boy, dray pulled out his A-ranked anbu katana and moved slowly and closer to the boy. His true motive was not to kill the boy. He just brought out the sword to scare the boy thinking that the little boy might answer dray's questions more trurthfully. Dray decided to add more attitude to his actions. Just as he moved closer to the helpless boy lieing on the floor, he would use a fuuton jutsu trick to cause some leaves to be carried by the wind as they moved in the direction dray was. He knew that now was the time to add a little attitude and scare some shit out of the boy. Just as the leaves got closer, he he'll forward the sword and in the twinkle of an eye, he sliced the leaves into tiny bits and the fell to the ground at dray's feet. That was a swordsmaster at work. He was a god with weapons. Just as dray had hoped, the boy still lieing on the floor muttered the word..darn it!! as he moved back still lieing on the floor and wondered what dray was going to do with him."you had better start speaking"....dray said as he moved closer to the boy pointing his sword at him.. To dray's amusement, the boy was not ready to give up. The boy managed to stand on his feet....I see you are pretty skilled...hahaha...but am not going to go down here....he said as he staggered, managing to keep himself on his feet even though he was unsure he could beat dray at his current state. He dipped his hand in his pouch and felt the contents. Out of the pouch came two shurikens that he held in his hands. He looked at the shurikens with anger.... Those were the only weapons remaining on him. How in the world was he meant to defeat someone still standing properly with just two shurikens... Dray kept on walking and he wondered just what the boy was up to.
He was stopped in his tracks and dray was once again was forced to go into a defensive mode by the boy. The boy was also not done with dray yet. He still had a few tricks up his sleeves. Dray saw the boy tying something to the shurikens and holding each shuriken in one palm. The boy flew from tree to tree and finally landed at the spot were he was standing before he flew to the trees..
Dray knew that he had to be careful. He could not afford to take any chances with the young boy who had put him through a lot before. He moved closer to the boy and walked carefully, taking note of his surroundings.. Just as he was a few inches away from the boy, he tripped over a very thin and almost invisible ninja wire that wrapped up dray and tied him tightly close to the tree beside him and two shurikens came out of the trees and were aimed directly at him... So, this was what the boy did with just two shurikens... Dray was lucky that he had unsheathed his sword earlier and he cut himself loose effortlessly and also in time to defend himself by deviating the shurikens with his swords.. The shuriken went in the direction of the boy and fell few inches away from the boy. Dray stood away from the boy and wondered what kind of opponent he was up against. This so- called training had turned into a ferocious battle. Just as he had thought earlier. The boy had medical ninjutsus and during the time dray was trapped with the ninja wire, the boy had had enough time to restore some jutsu.
Dray was almost reaching the stage of fatigue.. He thought of what next to do. Still in his stage of thought, the boy picked up the shuriken that was before him. He threw the shuriken directly at dray and performed a hand seal....are you going to defeat me with just one shuriken when I have an A ranked sword?...dray said looking dumb founded.... Shadow shuriken jutsu... the boy shouted out and the shuriken multiplied and were aimed directly at dray. Dray smirked as he built up his raiton chakra. He released it through every point in his body in ike a 360 degree direction.
The lighrning burst defended the shurikens as they multiplied. Now, it was time to end this. He saw how the boy breathed and he knew that the boy didn't have enough time earlier to restore more jutsu than he had just used.... With just one hand seal, dray would glance at the boy with the tiger handseal still held. As the boy would get caught in this genjutsu technique, dray would smile. It was the Demonic illusion mind viewing technique. The boy would scream as he would face his fears forever. The boy was helpless. All the beautiful fights he put up had all come to this.
That was it. Dray had done it. He had imprisoned the boy. He moved closer with ease since he knew that the boy was not equipped or strong enough to bring down the simple genjutsu. He got to where the boy was and started questioning him but first, he made sure to send a burst of chakra into the boy that broke him out of the genjutsu..
...who are you? Who sent you? What is your mission? Why do you want me dead?... The boy sat on the floor in the front of dray and buried his face in his hands saying....I did not mean any of this. All I want was to train with some one around. Every one around here are scared of me. But when you entered the area, I knew you did not know me. That was why I approached you. I don't meant any harm like I said before. Its just part of me. A part of me always wants people dead. And I keep trying to fight it but I am weak against it. Am fed up with my life.....he sobbed...
Dray smiled at the boy and said..what is your name. You tell me. I really want to be your friend if you will let me as he released the boy from the floor... Just as dray said this, the boy felt a piece of him fall out and carried away by the wind...you have cured me. Nobody has ever been this affectionate or told me that he wants to be my friend..thank you so much. I am Mal.
The boy said as he hugged dray. To dray, this had truly ended well, he had made another brillain, skillfull and thrifty friend.
WC:1336

4You gat some guts(closed) Empty Re: You gat some guts(closed) Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:41 pm

Draygglez

Draygglez
Kumo Anbu
Kumo Anbu

Exit
Total wc:2676

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum