Shinobi Gaiden RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shinobi Gaiden RP

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Hey
by Kidbushido Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:25 am

» Unknown Lands RP : Naruto RP!
by K Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:16 pm

» Ninja Revolution
by Roku Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:46 am

» Shinobi World War
by Shinsui Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:52 am

» Sooo...
by Kidbushido Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:00 am

» Yasuo Updates
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:31 am

» The Last Bloom (-Done-)
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Sei Natsume
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Igrec Uchiha
by Ryan Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:49 pm

Story
It's been five generations after the first war between Samurai and Shinobi. The five villages were founded shortly after and there has never been a war between them. Until now, all five villages have been off limits to the outside world, however the gates have been opened and ninja were allowed to travel between. But suddenly, kage are falling ill and no one knows who's behind it. The Hokage and Raikage both lie in comatose state, awaiting an answer as to what put them there.
Event Listing

You are not connected. Please login or register

Reading

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Reading  Empty Reading Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:29 pm

Loki

Loki
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

One may think that to train it only requires physical hard work and dedication. But this is simply not true, to truely become a master of your trade one must have mental and physical strength and dexterity. Loki was fairly confidant in his strength he was rarely satisfied in his knowledge base, meaning he was always seeking out new information. Which is why Loki was where he was today. In a library reading a scroll about a young man who was learning to open one of the Hachimon. It read as follow.

Kenji learned about the eight Chakra gates at a very young age. An abnormality in his birth has resulted in her biological inability to use Ninjutsu. He could have become a pure Genjutsu user, but quickly fell into Taijutsu at an extremely young age. Since even before her academy days, he has practiced fighting and more-so Taijutsu techniques. As a Genin he learned other Taijutsu styles as he acquired his Chakra gates, traveling around during missions. His teammates encouraged him, especially his dad Taijutsu master Jounin team leader Lee. He obtained the inner gates opening one day when he was training with his dad his dad was showing him the (Omote Renge)-lotus he told Kenji that This technique puts a lot of strain on the user's muscle fibers. Normally, non ninja humans use the power of their muscles at only about 20 percent of its full power; the brain regulates muscle usage to ensure this, since any higher and the muscles will be damaged or destroyed. The initial lotus requires the opening of one of the inner celestial gates- the Initial Gate, which releases the brain's regulation on muscle usage. The result is a much more powerful brand of Taijutsu than normal, but at the cost of damage to the user.

But first you must learn Inner gates opening this technique is very strong and does a lot of damage to the users body The Eight Gates Manipulation is a preparation of taking limiters off to use the Lotus. Generaly, in the chakra circulatory system there are gates in each part of the body. From the top, they are the: Open Gate, Energy Gate, Life Gate, Wound Gate, Forest Gate, View Gate, Insanity Gate and Death Gate. Those are the eight places in the body where chakra holes are concentrated at. These are known as the Eight Gates. These gates control the chakra that goes through the body. But ill teach you the first, and second Watch me you have to releases the brain's ability to limit the strain on the muscles, giving the you an increase in your normal strength and speed. Lee opened his First gate. There was a Mountain near by and Lee ran towards it with great speed he climbed to the top in a few seconds and said “see Kenji” and taking deep breaths said “the gates gives you speed that you would dream for”. Then Lee said “now I will show you the strength it gives you” Lee punched the mountain with great strength and broke it in two and jumped off then the gates effect wore off now Lee said “Kenji your turn” and Kenji said ill try and Lee said “don’t worry you aren't going to do it on your first try” Kenji said in his mind releases the brains ability to limit the strain on the body and closed his eyes ahhhhhhh first gate open a crater appeared right under Kenji showing how strong it was Lee said “amazing he is one talented kid” Kenji ran over to where the mountain had broke in two and picked both pieces and held it in his hands with ease and slammed them together “Boom” the pieces went flying ever where at that moment Kenji fainted and Lee picked him up and took him back home and said in his mind Kenji you amaze me.

The next day before Lee even woke up Kenji was out side training Lee woke up and said “I see you recovered’, “yeah and ready for you to teach me the Omente Renge-lotus” Lee replied while smiling “ok But first you will need these bandages” he throws the bandages to Kenji and he wraps it around his arms. “And you will need to open the first gate not the second the first Kenji says “piece of cake” ahhhhhhh First gate open he opens the first gate now what and Lee says “slow down this is not a race you need to focus Kenji”, ok “now I will show you how to do it” Lee goes over near a tree where he had put a training dummy and takes it were him and his son are going to train. “ok watch closely first gate open” After that Lee rushes over to were he setted up the training dummy and does a series of kicks rising the target in the air and then Having prepared for the jutsu Lee unwraps the bandages and goes behind the enemy and wraps them with the bandages and grabs them with a bear hug, then piledrives them in the ground While spinning rapidly.

Ha now Kenji you try ok Lee sets up the dummy again now do it Kenji ok Kenji rushes over to the dummy and did the same thing Lee did but much stronger wow Kenji your even stronger then me Kenji says yeah you think so yeah not knowing Lee did not do it with all his power he just said that to make Kenji feel good. Well Kenji I teached you all I know you can know move on, on your own and Kenji packes his stuff and leaves Lee.

wc - 952

2Reading  Empty Re: Reading Sat Jan 10, 2015 3:34 pm

Loki

Loki
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

The next reading was located in a different section of the library and seemed more like a journal entry in Loki's opinion but even so the methods and things he could learn from such things about the Hachimon would be invaluable. The entry reads as follows.

Shoushi lay in his bed asleep.It was early morning and the sun shined into his face.He rustled around trying to stay asleep when there was a knock on his door.

An old man. He was probably in his 60's,came into Shoushi's room."Come on Shoushi its time to get up and train your taijutsu..."This old man was Shoushi's personal Taijutsu trainer and his name was Kuromaru.Shoushi and Kuro had made a deal three years ago.As long as Kuromaru trained him in taijutsu he was allowed to live in Shoushi's big empty house...This was because Shoushi really sucked at taijutsu.

Shoushi rustled around and fell off of his bed making a big thud sound.Shoushi arose to his feet and let out a big sigh.When he got up he said.."So what am I going to do today since I'm a chuunin?"He asked.Shoushi had just passed the chuunin exam two days ago and was very happy about that he was ready to learn something new.

"Just because your a chuunin doesn't mean your matured.You know your still only fourteen.Well anyway you will be learning a forbidden technique,The first inner gate." Kuromaru said in a raspy voice.He then walked out of Shoushi's bed room.

"I heard about the inner gates in the academy.They make your body's limets.When one of them are opened then one of your body's limit's are released.The first gate is the gate of opening.If you can master the gates you will be able to increase your power ten-fold.But with this great power there is a great strain put on your body.This strain is terrible and hard to endure it can even kill you.That is why it is a forbidden technique.Why are you teaching me this?"Shoushi said proudly.

He told his sensei this while following him.They went out of Shoushi's room and down a flight of stairs.They were then in an open area with a few green couches and glass table with a vase on top of it.They then went to a wall that seemed to have nothing there and knocked on it.The wall immediately flew open revealing a large area with weights and other training equipment.On the opposite side of this training room was a door that leads into another training area.

"Thats correct Shoushi.You are a very smart boy.Now you will do your normal morning training.But this time I want you to wear these!Kuromaru grabbed a roll of black something.He un-wrapped it reaviling a really ugly black suit."When you put this on it will give you more freedom on how you move.So now do your training.

You have to be kidding me.Shoushi thought as he grabbed the black suit.His eye twitched a few times and he was weirded out.Shoushi went to his room and came back down in the black suit.He then ran into the training room and out of the back door.He began running on a brown road.It eventually lead into a forest and then to the out skirts of Sunagakure.He started to run around the village with great speed.After a while he started to sweat but was finished with his fifteen laps around the village.He arrived back at his house and into his training room.He knelt down and took deep breathes.Sweat dripped from his forehead and onto the wooden floor.

"Good job.You see how this suit is helping.You did your laps three times faster than normal.Now go to the weights..."Kuro said in a low voice.

"Yes sir" Shoushi walked to a weight set and grabbed an anvil.He put it on his back and began to do squats."One..two..three.four..five..."After about thirty minutes Shoushi was on his one hundred fifty third squat.He was now sweating much more and was almost finished."One hundred ninety seven....One hundred ninety eight.....One hundred ninety nine...Two Hundred!"Shoushi dropped the anvil and it fell on to the floor."That was great!"

Now go to the log Shoushi...Kuro said while coughing.

Shoushi quickly walked to a corner with a large log on the floor.He began to kick it with his left leg until he did it fifty times.He then kicked it with his right leg fifty times.Next he did a mix of jabs hooks and uppercuts at the log eventually leaving a large dent.His hands were throabed." I'm done for today."It was evening.He had been training all day and wbloody and so were his ankles."Wow that was easier than normal....I feel whiped out though."He went up to his bed room and immediately fell asleep when he got on his bed.

For the next two months Shoushi did this every single day getting various injures and enduring tons of pain.Then one day his sensei let out an announcement.You are now ready,I think.Well now you will be tought how to open the first gate,The gate of opening.First focus your chackra.Then use your chackra and make it flow to your brain area as much as you can eventually opening the gate...

"Sound's easy enough."Well it would be if I had good chackra control...Shoushi focused his chackra the best he could but could do nothing else..He then tried again failing again."Well um I don't have what you call good chackra controll.So yeah don't you have some type of training for that?"

Well actually I don't....

"Aw great..."Shoushi focused his chackra and tried to make it flow to his brain but failed."You have to be kidding me!"For the next two weeks Shoushi tried to open the first chackra gate everyday failing every time on the third week,on a Monday he was going to try again.He focused his chackra and once again tried to open the first gate.He started to feel pain in his body,as if he had an incredible head ache.Then suddenly right then the first chackra gate was oppened.He felt two times as powerful and was energized."I think I got it!" Shoushi had opened the first gate and was proud of himself.He had finally got it.

1019 wc

3Reading  Empty Re: Reading Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:53 pm

Loki

Loki
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

exit n closed

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]