Shinobi Gaiden RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shinobi Gaiden RP

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Hey
by Kidbushido Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:25 am

» Unknown Lands RP : Naruto RP!
by K Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:16 pm

» Ninja Revolution
by Roku Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:46 am

» Shinobi World War
by Shinsui Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:52 am

» Sooo...
by Kidbushido Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:00 am

» Yasuo Updates
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:31 am

» The Last Bloom (-Done-)
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Sei Natsume
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Igrec Uchiha
by Ryan Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:49 pm

Story
It's been five generations after the first war between Samurai and Shinobi. The five villages were founded shortly after and there has never been a war between them. Until now, all five villages have been off limits to the outside world, however the gates have been opened and ninja were allowed to travel between. But suddenly, kage are falling ill and no one knows who's behind it. The Hokage and Raikage both lie in comatose state, awaiting an answer as to what put them there.
Event Listing

You are not connected. Please login or register

Basara Clan

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Basara Clan Empty Basara Clan Thu Nov 27, 2014 2:19 pm

V

V
Kumo Anbu
Kumo Anbu

General Information:
Clan Name: Basara Clan
Clan Unique Features: Some Basara clan members can have awkwardly shaped or mutilated physical features that indicates their Stand ability, although this is not always the case. Like the Uchiha, they are marked for their particularly strong chakras.
Clan History: The bloodline is very old, extending well over a thousand years into the past. It has lived through the age of shinobi and the age without shinobi. So it should not come off as a surprise when it is said that the Stand power started when one crazed last common ancestor of the clan drank the blood of Kaguya Otsutsuki. A few drops, really, but ingesting the blood awoken advanced chakra abilities within the clan ancestor. It was a short while later that the first Stand spontaneously emerged from the clan ancestor one night. The ancestor was able to see his Stand for the first time after waking up from a dream, and concluded that a guardian deity had appeared before him. The Stand disappeared shorlty afterwards, but he desired to bring it back. In an era where the Sage of Six Paths was spreading his ninshu, the ancestor learned to manipulate his newfound power in an unique way. By developing an original jutsu based off of the concepts of Yin and Yang Release and learning that his power came from within himself, he learned how to awaken the Stand from the very depths of his soul at will. He found that his children also inherited his ability, and taught the method of using it to them as well. After the first few generations, the Stand disappeared until the shinobi system came into place. In a world of constant warfare based on ninjutsu, there was a rise in the number of Basaras who could activate Stands, and so they learned how to control them. The number of Stand users peaked right at the point where the villages come together, after which the frequency of Stand users faced fluctuations in numbers until it is now gradually declining in the current age.

Clan Members: 5

Kekkei Genkai:
KKG Name: The Stand - "Overflowing power... the warrior's essence is fully manifested!"

KKG Description: A rare power bestowed upon the "golden children" of the bloodline, select Basara clan members are able to manifest their innate power into a ghost-like guardian summoning known as a "Stand". Through their bloodline and clan's ritual techings, basara clan members can manipulate their chakra control and call out the name of their specific summoning. Stands symbolize the user's spiritual power and energy. Basara clan members will learn how to control their Stands at will and completely be in sync with them.  It is very much like a spirit, and can be also be said to be a reflection of the user's own spirit. Stands can have various appearances and forms, but they are activated in the same way. As masters of Yin-Yang Release, the Basara clan member create the form of the Stand using Yin Release and then physically manifest it using Yang Release. They then control the Stand's movements through their own chakra control. Users can control their Stands in different ways, and each Stand has its own set of physical stats and can develop one unique special ability. Stands follow shinobi/jutsu letter classifications as its own hierarchy of power, as Stands are generally manifestations of the strength of the user's chakra and fighting spirit. Stands have the potential to grow in power as the user grows stronger too.

Clan Specific Jutsu:
(For this section, I'll just make the Stand template that is unique to my character and refer to it as a "clan jutsu")
Name: The World
Type: Ninjutsu/Hijutsu
Element: N/A
Range: 8 meters
Duration: Maintainable
Hand Seals/Charge up: N/A (Requires a vocal summoning + chakra control)
Description:  Za Warudo is a special Ninjutsu technique utilized by Saburo. Through chakra control and by calling the name "Za Warudo (The World)", Saburo can project a ghostly guardian summoning. This summon, referred to as a Stand, is a manifestation of the user's life energy, innate power, and subconscious in a physical form. It can be considered a replicated reflection of the user's spirit. The Stand that Saburo uses is a rather large figure colored with varying shades of yellow. Za Warudo follows the will of Saburo with absolute loyalty (as Za Warudo is just a manifestation of Saburo's subconscious and is part of him), from acting as a protector, attacker, or for support uses whenever he issues it mental or verbal commands or he just thinks and feels upon an action and Za Warudo instantly follows it. In terms of Za Warudo's battle capabilities, it's a very strong Stand. It has a 8 meter range from Saburo (meaning it cannot move anymore than 8 meters from his position) and moves beyond peak human speeds (which is over 10 m/s). As an A-rank Stand, it's speed is equivalent to that of a Taijutsu Adept and reactions/perceptions equivalent to that of a Bukijutsu Master (assuming they're faster to react than Taijutsu Masters). It's physically very strong, stronger than that of a Taijutsu Adept but not on the level of a Taijutsu Master). Despite appearing a bit faded out, Za Warudo is a physical manifestation and its durability against attacks is equivalent to its rank. In addition to its strength as its most prominent ability, ZA Warudo has phenomenol attack speed. It can typically launch 100 precise punches in 20 seconds (5 strikes per second) or utilize its ultimate move; an attack of 15 punches within one second (S-rank Taijutsu attack - no discounts).

Saburo can manifest parts of the Stand as well, such as the arms, legs, head, and torso. This would cost B-rank chakra with B-rank upkeep with the same physical capabilities that that part would have had it been part of a whole. It can be manifested alongside the user like the whole Stand or be used to coat the corresponding body part of the user.

Za Warudo can stay active for however as long as Saburo wishes, though when he no longer needs it, Za Warudo will dissapear and he has to perform the technique again to summon it. Za Warudo can perform all abilities that humans can do, such as jumping, climbing, throwing, and doing chores for him, and capable of fighting like one. When summoned, it seemingly appears in an astral form and hovers around Saburo like a wraith, allowing people to mistaken it as an intangible entity or a ghost. Should the Stand be destroyed or de-activated, Saburo can resummon it again by performing the technique again.

Special Ability: Stands can have one special power unique to it. Za Warudo will unlock its special ability either when the user reaches S-rank or when the user reaches Ninjutsu Mastery.

Weakness: Za Warudo has a weakness in that any Ninjutsu attacks of the user's prominent chakra affinity (which is Suiton) that damages Za Warudo will also have that damage reverted back to Saburo himself. It costs A-rank chakra to activate and use it in the first post, and then every other turn from then on requires B-rank upkeep. Every time it is destroyed, it needs to be re-summoned.  Limited range (only 8 meters). Is mostly a physical-based stand revolving around Taijutsu abilities, so it doesn't have any ranged powers. There is a two post cooldown after it is de-activated or destroyed.
Users cannot have a summoning contract.

Last edited by V on Tue Dec 02, 2014 6:06 pm; edited 4 times in total

2Basara Clan Empty Re: Basara Clan Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:06 pm

Ryan

Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

I really like this KKG. It reminds me a lot of Ansem's Guardian from Kingdom Hearts. However, my first concern upon reading was that you mentioned it was large. Exactly how large? Also, does this creature act as an exttension of your own body, i.e growing out of your body? Also, I feel as if it needs a cooldown upon destruction or reversion. Being able to summon it instantly right after it was destroyed is a bit much. And lastly, its S rank with B upkeep. All upkeep are fixed rates, sorry. S rank jutsu need S rank upkeep.

3Basara Clan Empty Re: Basara Clan Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:30 pm

V

V
Kumo Anbu
Kumo Anbu

- It does not extend or physically grow from my character's own body (but it does come from him. So it could appear as if there was a chakra aura surrounding the user and that aura would form into the Stand near the user. Or that the Stand would literally phase from the user. But they're not physically apart of each other).

That said, it also dawned on me that I should add "partial manifestations" of part of the Stand. Okay, I added the bit about partial manifestations.

Za Warudo is a little bigger than my character. My character will be 6'4", so Za Warudo would be something like 6'7" and slightly hunkier than my character's athletic build.

- Also, given that I could only use the clan KG for a total of seven posts right now before chakra depletion (unless I could do later training to decrease the chakra cost/upkeep), I amped the durability to fit how strong it should be but did not change anything other stat.

4Basara Clan Empty Re: Basara Clan Tue Dec 02, 2014 1:14 pm

Ryan

Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

Well, I suggest moving it down to A rank mainly because it isn't too big of a threat, and would partially fix the chakra problem. That being said, you mentioned that it can indeed grow stronger with the user, though you did not mention how. Also, what of the cooldown being zero?

5Basara Clan Empty Re: Basara Clan Tue Dec 02, 2014 5:21 pm

V

V
Kumo Anbu
Kumo Anbu

Ryan wrote:Well, I suggest moving it down to A rank mainly because it isn't too big of a threat, and would partially fix the chakra problem.
So long as it remains a S-rank Stand I'm fine with that.

That being said, you mentioned that it can indeed grow stronger with the user, though you did not mention how.
It just does, simply because the Stand is something that embodies the user's own inner spirit. So increase in strength/chakra would make it grow in power. I'll update Za Warudo's stats once my character ranks from A-rank to S-rank.

Also, what of the cooldown being zero?
You want there to be no cooldown?

6Basara Clan Empty Re: Basara Clan Tue Dec 02, 2014 5:56 pm

Ryan

Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

Wellz... Chakra upkeep are predetermined. But since its a KKG I suppose an exception can be made. B upkeep is kewl.

Fine

I would like a cool down between uses if possible

7Basara Clan Empty Re: Basara Clan Tue Dec 02, 2014 6:07 pm

V

V
Kumo Anbu
Kumo Anbu

I just lowered the Stand down to A-rank then. Thanks for the B-rank upkeep.

I had the cooldown to be two turns. Also barred clan members from having summoning contracts.

8Basara Clan Empty Re: Basara Clan Tue Dec 02, 2014 6:17 pm

Ryan

Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

Nice balance. Kk approved.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum