Shinobi Gaiden RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shinobi Gaiden RP

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Hey
by Kidbushido Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:25 am

» Unknown Lands RP : Naruto RP!
by K Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:16 pm

» Ninja Revolution
by Roku Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:46 am

» Shinobi World War
by Shinsui Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:52 am

» Sooo...
by Kidbushido Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:00 am

» Yasuo Updates
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:31 am

» The Last Bloom (-Done-)
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Sei Natsume
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Igrec Uchiha
by Ryan Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:49 pm

Story
It's been five generations after the first war between Samurai and Shinobi. The five villages were founded shortly after and there has never been a war between them. Until now, all five villages have been off limits to the outside world, however the gates have been opened and ninja were allowed to travel between. But suddenly, kage are falling ill and no one knows who's behind it. The Hokage and Raikage both lie in comatose state, awaiting an answer as to what put them there.
Event Listing

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rooster and the Crows[Private

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Rooster and the Crows[Private Empty Rooster and the Crows[Private Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:34 am

Rooster

Rooster
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin

The day was young, very young, so young in fact it was considered late. No birds were chirping, no parents waking early for work, no sun rising, but there was a rooster working. Working away in the training fields that is and with him was another ninja from Kumogakure who had agreed to help the boy perfect his use of Genjutsu. He was utterly obsessed with the art of illusions, he didn't know why, but he was. As time went by the teen came to believe he was infatuated with the feeling of mentally tormenting others, but he felt it wasn't that, it was the opposite in fact. He was infatuated with the fact he had a new answer to conflict, he had a new answer to all the fighting in the world. Finally killing truly wasn't the answer for all and there was a new way to help the world come closer to finding true peace that it oh so yearned for. At least that's what the village heads said. Ondori knew never to trust such people, as they always had the tendency to hide behind political lies and bull they fed to the people to keep them rule and satisfied. War was always on the horizon in this world and peace was permanently temporary. Even now, things had begun to get riled up again with rumors of a ninja being kidnapped from a village by another. A High priority ninja at that. Ondori sighed at the thought of the corruption in the world, but a voice summoned him out of the depths of his mind. "Hey Rooster, you sleeping with your eyes open man? . . . Helloooo . . . I said I'm ready." It was his training partner Keiji, a hand waving in front of his face, the Chunin blinked in astonishment. "S-sorry lost in thought."

The two had taken a break to let Keiji's mental rest a bit. Genjutsu practice was a wild thing and finding someone insane enough to agree to testing and practicing on them was rare, half the time ONdori couldn't even perform at his full potential due tot he fear of harming Keiji too much, though they were just illusions. "Lets call it a day alright? We've been at it since early in the morning yesterday and it's almost that same time now. My brain hurts a bit and I'm sure I'll be greeted with countless nightmares that I can't wait to have." Ondori was relieved that they would be done for the day, relieved as if he couldn't be the one to say, "lets call it a day." Relieved as if he wasn't the one that was training. "Yeah, same here. And thanks for going through with this and helping me Keiji. I knew you were a bit crazy and missing a few screws, but now you barely have any to spare." The joke earned Ondori a punch in the shoulder which he rubbed off in contentment, it was good to return to the light hearted world.

In a world of darkness they walked, street lights of Kirgakure and their own desolate sounding footsteps accompanying them as they walked. A few dogs barked in the foreground and a few cats rattled trash cans in pitch black alleyways. The Land of Water truly was a Land of it's own, so much different than Kumogakure. "Hey Keiji . . . you ever think that violence isn't always he way to solve things?" Ondori felt silly for asking, he was never one to speak unless he had relevant things to say and here he was sounding sentimental. Gah what am I doing. I constantly tell myself to stop letting my emotions creep out, but everyday I seem to come out of this emotional shell more and more . . . come on Ondori, focus. Focus." He told himself to focus many times more in his mind, but began to notice Keiji hadn't even shown that he acknowledged his query. Walking a bit faster to get in front of the Chunin, Ondori saw that his eyes were sealed shut and his mouth was agape, drooling on himself. "Sleep walking really? How is he a ninja if he even sleeps like this?" Ondori was baffled at the fact, but he guessed not everyone could control their sleeping habits, some just weren't made for it. Tossing his hood over his head, Ondori noticed that the two had been walking in the same direction for quite some time now and grabbing Keiji by the collar he stopped. "This isn't right, we should have been reached the dead end . . ." The Chunin looked around to see if he could spot familiar landmarks but found none. "Gah dammit, you gotta be kidding, lost in another ninja's village." "What if I told you you're not in the village?"

With that the world began to crumble around him and he was left in a world of utter darkness standing in nothingness. "A Genjutsu . . . who are you!?" Ondori readied the Tiger hand seal to dispel the illusion with Genjutsu Kai, but the voice echoed omnipotently and halted him from doing so, not by force, but with mystery. "I'm something, that can help you gain greater understanding of Genjutsu . . . do you accept?" Greater understanding? "Accept what, what am I giving you in exchange?" The tone of Ondori remained calmed, though he was slightly shaken. "All I ask is that you sign my summoning contract, binding you to me and me to you. No strings, simply an alliance between animal and ninja, like many others do. Sound reasonable?" The heavy voice seemed to weight Ondori down, but he was interested and a summoning contract was told to be a once in a lifetime thing, very rare to come by or even meet someone who had one. "I accept." "Without even knowing the form I take? You are either a very dumb boy or a wise man." Ondori nodded, but as he did so a scroll materialized in front of him with very few names on it. Amongst them was the great Itachi Uchiha. Reading the name was enough to make Ondori tremble in fear. "I try not to judge a book by its cover, but from the looks of it . . . this is the Contract of the Crows correct?" The voice laughed for a moment, before speaking again. "Precisely, I see something in you and it seems my vision has not yet begun to go bad. You know your history." Biting his thumb and signing in blood, the scroll rolled itself up and then disappeared from sight, before a single eye was now shown to Ondori. "Now?" "Now you rest from your training and tomorrow, I begin to teach you true Genjutsu." With that Ondori awakened and found himself in his bed. "A dream?" He looked around, his teammates were gone, touching his chest, he had the same clothes on and a pain in his thumb. "It-it wasn't a dream? . . . It was real?" Apparently having signed the contract in a Genjutsu, Ondori was now one with the crows for ever.

1,199/1,000 Summoning Contract Signed.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum