Shinobi Gaiden RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shinobi Gaiden RP

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Hey
by Kidbushido Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:25 am

» Unknown Lands RP : Naruto RP!
by K Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:16 pm

» Ninja Revolution
by Roku Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:46 am

» Shinobi World War
by Shinsui Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:52 am

» Sooo...
by Kidbushido Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:00 am

» Yasuo Updates
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:31 am

» The Last Bloom (-Done-)
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Sei Natsume
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Igrec Uchiha
by Ryan Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:49 pm

Story
It's been five generations after the first war between Samurai and Shinobi. The five villages were founded shortly after and there has never been a war between them. Until now, all five villages have been off limits to the outside world, however the gates have been opened and ninja were allowed to travel between. But suddenly, kage are falling ill and no one knows who's behind it. The Hokage and Raikage both lie in comatose state, awaiting an answer as to what put them there.
Event Listing

You are not connected. Please login or register

Judar Travel Time

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Judar Travel Time Empty Judar Travel Time Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:54 pm

Osaka

Osaka
Suna Special Jonin
Suna Special Jonin

From Kirigakure :run: Amegakure

2Judar Travel Time Empty Re: Judar Travel Time Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:56 pm

Loki

Loki
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

~Continuation from Here~

~Travel Invasion~

Loki had been traveling at a rather brisk pace since leaving the village. The path he had been following was relatively narrow, there being a wall of trees on both sides of the road for the majority of the way. What was a dark and gloomy day in Kirigakure No Sato had partially cleared up to only an overcast. The cloudy sky still darkened the immediate area around them but not to an overwhelming extent. Due to Loki's fast pace he could tell he was catching as the tracks he followed were looking fresher and fresher the farther he strayed from the village. With the little beams of light peaking through the clouds here and there it was almost as if they were lighting his path. This thought made Gyuki laugh as he wasn't exactly one to believe in a higher power showing him the way but that was neither here nor there as the outline of a figure started to appear in the distance. Loki did his best to remain silent as he got closer and closer to the man in the distance. only one hundred meters out... seventy-five... fifty... twenty-five... Soon he would be within twenty meters of the man. Loki now moving at a pace only slightly faster the other mans he would soon get right beside him and then in front of him. After all he had to confirm that it was indeed the man he looked for. He had seen a picture of Judar when he was given the mission so he would recognize him when he saw him. In a few minutes time Loki was next to the man, keeping his pace, he peered over and immediately recognized the Kiri Jounin. The next question was how was thing going to play out. The gap between the two shinobi was about nine meters wide when Loki turned his head back and spoke.

You're a long way from home...

325/325

3Judar Travel Time Empty Re: Judar Travel Time Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:24 pm

Osaka

Osaka
Suna Special Jonin
Suna Special Jonin

A path that lead to pure destruction he knew he had done something wrong with leaving the village. His thoughts would be going crazy in his head maybe it was a bad idea leaving the village, or maybe it was his destiny to leave. Judar was walking no meed to run he ha all the time in the world to get to Amegakure to begin his plans it was early and he remembered what the nurse had said to him before he left. A small disappointment of himself for leaving the village but he had to, power was a huge thing to get even if it went being a threat to all villages. Judar cared little about that, Judar stopped in the middle of the road as he looked back at the path that lead back to Kirigakure. He then finished what he had to say that he didn't finished at the naruto bridge “Ill be back for your demise” As he turn around and keep walking back to Ame the tree path was smooth and the breeze felt nice the clouds where surrounding the sun from light. As Judar heard steps getting closer an closer, he thought it was just animals and leafs falling from the trees to the ground. Then a person passed him running and stopped in front of him. Judar stopped and looked at him he totally new he was a member of Kirigakure and he was here to get Judar back or kill him.

You're a long way from home...” Loki said. Judar jumped back a few feets from his spot, as he didn't try to attack the man that just came. Judar has seen this man before around in Kirigakure, but he has never tried to talk to him nor wanted to. Judar crossed his hand around his chest “I digress, Your a long way from home, So unless your going to kill me get out of my way. I have no reason to fight … Yet!” Judar said he was ready for the inspected but wasn't going to attack him.

4Judar Travel Time Empty Re: Judar Travel Time Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:07 pm

Loki

Loki
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

Almost as soon as Loki had turned to face the man it would seem that he caught his attention. During the brief moments before the two spoke the wind would slightly pick, causing the leaves to rustle on both sides of them, a ray of sunshine peaking through the clouds also landed between them, illuminating the area slightly. It would seem that the boy may have recognized him. Although this was no problem as hiding was not his intention. Loki's original plan of intercept the man and see if he could simply ask him to return didn't even get the chance to develop. He was instantly met with hostility, although the boy seemed to not want to fight but his options were limited in this situation.

"Well it seems we've come to an impasse. You want to leave and I cant let you. Theres only two ways this can go. Both of which involve you ending up back in Kiri though I imagine both will be death of you. After all im sure you know how much of a mean streak she can have. So... Do you insist on getting past me? Is that how the game will be played?"

You know Loki... I know your just doing your job and everything. But couldn't you just knock him out and take him back?...I thought about that as well Gyuki, however I fear if I did then I'd not only manage to get on her bad side for not listening to the mission orders, but then I believe she'd kill him anyways. Hmmmm, you're probably right. It always seem that I forget how ruthless people can be, perhaps it's because I'm always getting stuck inside people like you Loki. The soft and squishy kind. Whats wrong with being soft and squishy?! I suppose there's not a single thing I can think of... Well for the moment anyway. Just give me a minutes I'm sure I'll think of something

327/652

5Judar Travel Time Empty Re: Judar Travel Time Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:37 pm

Osaka

Osaka
Suna Special Jonin
Suna Special Jonin

Judar stood there looking at his opponent or Object on its path. He had two choices and he knew he had and like he said to Loki the only time Judar was going to come back to kiri is to see its demise. Judar listen to what Loki had to say, “Well it seems we've come to an impasse. You want to leave and I cant let you. Theres only two ways this can go. Both of which involve you ending up back in Kiri though I imagine both will be death of you. After all im sure you know how much of a mean streak she can have. So... Do you insist on getting past me? Is that how the game will be played?” Loki said making himself clear.

Judar uncrossed him arms as he started to walk forwards until reaching a good distance between them. Not to close not to far, he looked up at the sky as the light shine down on both of them turning this into a moment to remember or a fighting spot. “Like i said. If your not going to kill me get out my way!.” Judar said as he body flicked behind Loki about 20 meters of distance. Leaving Loki really behind. This gave the time and distance he needed, he started to perform five hand seals as six balls of light where made behind him the light once they explode they cast light to a distance of 20 meters. Judar send the balls towards Loki as once they got in a range of 15 meters they exploded causing massive light to reflect of Loki's eyes blinding him unless he found a way to counter it.

Judar used body flick again from his position, sending him another 50 meters of distance between them so He an Loki where in a distance of 70 meters. “Will meet again …” Judar said before leaving again from site.

400 - 75 = 325
Spoiler:

6Judar Travel Time Empty Re: Judar Travel Time Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:19 pm

Loki

Loki
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

(Welp you're body flicker attempts were made without handseals so wanted to point that out now)

The man known as Judar picked the hard way apparently as he attempted to move past Loki. He was extremely slow however, at least compared to Loki he was. No doubt interrupting whatever the kid was planning Loki made the snake handseal and timed his jutsu release. Actually starting jump back himself mid process. Right as judar would be stopping which was roughly 30 meters away at this point a large dome made of earth would fall from the sky. Judar would be smack dab in the middle of this dome which was about 105 meters in diameter and another 20 meters tall. The appearance of the dome was almost decorative with its green color and boar shape, but this was no time to be admiring his work. As the dome would land it would be roughly 5 meters away from Loki's current position but he still kept leaping back in about two seconds he had moved another 50 meters putting him a total of 80 meters from Judar's last known position. Within a second of landing and within a few seconds of the dome landing around Judar, if he had done nothing to avoid it, Loki would start making a few more handseals. Three seals in just under a seconds time before Loki slammed his hands on the ground. As Loki's hands slammed against the ground two giant quarter spheres of earth would appear on both sides of the dome. The rock formations themselves were about 70 meters wide and long once again putting Loki just on the outside of his own attack. A half second after the formations were made they began to slide in towards the dome boar with the intent to crush it and everything inside. That was the plan anyway. The Mountain Sandwich technique would only have been used if Judar was indeed trapped inside the dome. If he had somehow made it out from under the massive dome Loki had another plan in mind.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Loki on Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:20 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Chakra usage was wrong)

7Judar Travel Time Empty Re: Judar Travel Time Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:37 pm

Osaka

Osaka
Suna Special Jonin
Suna Special Jonin

No need to counter cant so im dead tried to look at it all the different ways but no good.

8Judar Travel Time Empty Re: Judar Travel Time Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:00 pm

Loki

Loki
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

330/982 on last post.

The two quarter mountains would close in on each other pushing bits of debris and massive chunks of the boar dome in towards the center until it look liked two plain rocks and a green center mass. IT was a sandwhich in a way, the image made Loki chuckle slightly as he made his way over to the debris. In a few seconds time the two rock formations would split back apart and shrink back into the ground while the green bits of the dome also started to crumble into much smaller pieces. Loki hadn't quite thought out his plan because now he had to find the crumpled and mangled body that lay in the metaphorical haystack of green rock. Luckily enough however the pieces of the green dome would break apart into much smaller pieces making it much easier than he first anticipated. It took only a few minutes but the Majority of the body was found and it was mostly intact. The debris had sheared only one arm and leg off of the corpse so he picked up all the pieces. He was about to leave when he spotted something else that was lying where the body was found. The mans wallet! And it had money in it! Loki quickly emptied the wallet of its extra cash before making his way back home. With a single handseal the man vanished almost as though he never been there... sort of.. the exception being the giant mess but that was neither here nor there.

~Exit~

Spoiler:

Last edited by Loki on Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:01 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spoilered my jutsu info)

9Judar Travel Time Empty Re: Judar Travel Time Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:10 pm

Loki

Loki
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

1236 wc total for me

10Judar Travel Time Empty Re: Judar Travel Time Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:54 pm

Rooster

Rooster
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin

I wonder when I'll get my orders to return back to Kumogakure. Ondori was far outside of Kirigakure mapping the geography like he was told to by one of his superiors that were also stationed out in the Land of Water. Kicking pebbles as he trudged around with a scroll in hand on a board and an ink stained brush in the other, he painted out the elevation, vegetated areas, small streams, clearings, all that good stuff. All was well, but like all good things, it came to an end. Finding his way back to the dusty trail, as he sighed and stretched his jaw dropped agape. From thin air a large jade shaded pot was summoned forth and all Ondori could do was allow his chest to tighten in anxiety and preparation for the behemoth to land. Crashing down the whole earth seemed to shake as wildlife exploded in frenzy and birds flew away in a scare. Not soon after another cataclysmic force was brought forth, but they came in a pair. Two large mountainous rocks, creaking out the earth again shaking the whole area as they began to munch down on the pottery that was summoned only a few moments ago. Loud wasn't the word for it, it was utterly rambunctious and chaotic, something important must have been happening for such a spectacle to have been occurring. "FUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!" The Chunin wasn't one to ever raise his voice to such heights, nor one to curse as he just did, but the only thing he could think of beyond questioning who was behind it was how he had wasted the better part of his day.

Gripping the board that stabilized his board until it broke to pieces, fortunately the teen didn't get a splinter or physically harmed at that. His chest rising up and down with labored breaths, he quickly took off towards the location that was about 70m away. As quick as his body allowed, he took to the forest just for safety measures and lurked about 20m away from a blonde haired man who stood in front of the all the devastation. What the hell is going on? Ondori questioned from his hidden vantage point. Whatever it was it was Kirigakure business and it wasn't anything he was going to get his hands in. Watching the blonde man shrouded in mystery, approach the rubble, he seemed to be gathering things. From his distance he couldn't make out what it was, but it was more than likely a couple dead bodies judging form the large range of jutsu the man had used. An arm and leg is what the man ended up leaving with as his winnings, the small bit of fiddling with the wallet not being deciphered due to distance.

As if nothing happened, the blonde haired ninja then vanished from sight. Ondori's heart slowed in pace as his eyes went back to the rubble, it was completely silent save for the whisper of the trees. Anbu will probably be all over this place, I need to get out of here. With that Ondori also took his leave, but only for a moment, he'd surely be back, this wasn't just something that could be looked at once and forgotten. Forming the Tiger seal an image of his body was fabricated and wavered for a small moment, before it vanished as the wind blew causing his image to fade away like a pile of dust.

[Exit]
Spoiler:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum