Shinobi Gaiden RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shinobi Gaiden RP

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Hey
by Kidbushido Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:25 am

» Unknown Lands RP : Naruto RP!
by K Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:16 pm

» Ninja Revolution
by Roku Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:46 am

» Shinobi World War
by Shinsui Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:52 am

» Sooo...
by Kidbushido Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:00 am

» Yasuo Updates
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:31 am

» The Last Bloom (-Done-)
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Sei Natsume
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Igrec Uchiha
by Ryan Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:49 pm

Story
It's been five generations after the first war between Samurai and Shinobi. The five villages were founded shortly after and there has never been a war between them. Until now, all five villages have been off limits to the outside world, however the gates have been opened and ninja were allowed to travel between. But suddenly, kage are falling ill and no one knows who's behind it. The Hokage and Raikage both lie in comatose state, awaiting an answer as to what put them there.
Event Listing

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Delivery: mission.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Delivery: mission. Empty The Delivery: mission. Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:52 pm

Damon Troy

Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

Troy was eating his favourite meal fried potato and some cool drinks. After that he decided to go out and train in their families training ground. He then strolled over. "Hmmmm should I do this now? Just had my launch" he said to himself. He then decided to take a sweet afternoon nap. He dozed off. After about an hour time he opened his eyes. He said to himself"hmmmm,up already, well am feeling much better now". He got up and stretched and got ready to train. He took his stance and was ready to try out his new shurikens. He dipped his hand into his satchel and found nothing. "Ah mist have forgotten them". He quickly ran to his house. On reaching his house, he saw his mum. She said to him. "Troy you have been summoned by the Hokage". Troy was shocked. He rushed in and took about 5 kunais and 5 shurikens with 1 explosive tag. Then he set out. On reaching there, the office was surprisingly not too crowed. Just saw some other nins(2). After waiting for about 5mins. He got invited in. He entered and bowed. And greeted. The hokage then said that he had a mission for him. "Hmmmm a mission" he said in his mind. The hokage then told him that he was to deliver this letter to the Uzumaki clan leader. Troy nodded his head and as he was about to leave. The hokage called on to him. "Troy" I stopped and replied "lord sama". He replied ' this is to be done within an hour' I looked at the clock close to the picture of the great Lord 7th. The time was 3:30pm. I then set out. I walked cause the uzumaki clan leaders house wasn't too far away. On my way going I saw an old lady struggling with her goods. I relatively frowned and took my face off her but after taking some few steps away from her troy turned and had sympathy so he volunteered to help. He said. "Mam where are you heading pls" she said she was going towards the nara district troy was shocked. That was pretty far from. But he said "can't back off now" so they moved he looked at his watch the time was 3:50. He then followed her to her destination. By the time they reached it was already 4pm. He then helped her to drop her items and then he told her he was in a hurry. She was shocked that if he followed the normal path he wouldn't make it in time. So she told him a short cut. He was shocked. Even him didn't know. He then set out he reach the Uzumakis clan leaders apartment. He gave him the letter. He read it and said" a meeting. I see" he then told the young uzumaki tell the hokage I will be there. The leader being a generous and kind man asked if troy wanted a cup of tea but troy said no thanks am in a hurry. And so he quickly left and just on time he reached around 4:30 at the hokages office. And reported. The hokage smiled and said. "Nice job. Also it was nice of you helping the old lady" troy was shocked. He asked how he knew about it. The hokage said. " That wasn't an old lady! It was my clone that did the transformation tech" troy was shocked. Then he patted his head and said well done. Troy left smiling and got his cash.

2The Delivery: mission. Empty Re: The Delivery: mission. Wed Jan 21, 2015 3:00 am

Damon Troy

Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

Bump

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum