Shinobi Gaiden RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shinobi Gaiden RP

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Hey
by Kidbushido Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:25 am

» Unknown Lands RP : Naruto RP!
by K Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:16 pm

» Ninja Revolution
by Roku Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:46 am

» Shinobi World War
by Shinsui Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:52 am

» Sooo...
by Kidbushido Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:00 am

» Yasuo Updates
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:31 am

» The Last Bloom (-Done-)
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Sei Natsume
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Igrec Uchiha
by Ryan Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:49 pm

Story
It's been five generations after the first war between Samurai and Shinobi. The five villages were founded shortly after and there has never been a war between them. Until now, all five villages have been off limits to the outside world, however the gates have been opened and ninja were allowed to travel between. But suddenly, kage are falling ill and no one knows who's behind it. The Hokage and Raikage both lie in comatose state, awaiting an answer as to what put them there.
Event Listing

You are not connected. Please login or register

Honesty

+3
Ryan
Rooster
Osaka
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Honesty  Empty Honesty Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:45 pm

Osaka

Osaka
Suna Special Jonin
Suna Special Jonin

Well as much as i would love to stay & roleplay ive let die three charcaters already with proves im the worses Roleplayer in the site. Any whi thanks for letting me join the site no jeed for me to make any more characters. No need for anyone to write me farewells i know alot of people hated me, so at less you dont get to see me later Shinobi Gaiden.

~Bye

Last edited by Judar Hikari on Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Honesty  Empty Re: Honesty Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:48 pm

Rooster

Rooster
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin

when u die u level up. If you ain't level up you ain't using ur head, but bye anywayz

3Honesty  Empty Re: Honesty Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:48 pm

Ryan

Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

Not the worst. Should have seen Swagbito. Three of his characters were killed before they were even approved. Don't leave just cuz you die. Giving up is lame. Just keep praciticing til you kick ass. We all started somewhere

4Honesty  Empty Re: Honesty Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:50 pm

Anonymous

I had 7 of my characters die before I used Kaseki, but none the less..

farewell.

5Honesty  Empty Re: Honesty Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:53 pm

Hook

Hook
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

Don't let these failures affect you like this, mate. By falling down and not standing up, that is when you're the loser.

don't think so badly. no one is perfect at rp, everyone has their flaws.

but, if this is your decision, best of luck to your future! cheers

6Honesty  Empty Re: Honesty Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:53 pm

Kidbushido

Kidbushido

You can't leave, I command you to stay and join my posse. I gotz plans, PM me.

7Honesty  Empty Re: Honesty Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:59 pm

Conceited

Conceited

Eh... you aren't the worst. And I don't think a lot of people hated you, at least not from my perspective. Either way, good luck on your future endeavors.

8Honesty  Empty Re: Honesty Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:07 pm

Rooster

Rooster
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin

COME TO KUMO AND WE'LL BE UR CREW BRUH BRUH. I SUCK AT RPING BUT I'M STILL A COCKY ASSHOLE!!!!

9Honesty  Empty Re: Honesty Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:10 pm

Osaka

Osaka
Suna Special Jonin
Suna Special Jonin

Let me honest all i wanted to do when i got to this site was be the next Orochimaru. A ronin ninja with was known all over the villages by everyone. I tried from Ragna, thought if i could use him as a terumi would made things interesting, started as Akatsuki just like Orochimaru was then i was planing to go as far as i could inside Akatsuki until i became S rank. Then after a few days i wanted to make a Uchiha and have the old times come back Like in Naruto Legacy Reborn so i made Kaji and told Kaseki to kill Ragna and to take his Blood and use it was he wished. Then Kaji got approved so i plan to get Kaji to B rank so i could join Akatsuki again or become Ronin so i could continued what i started. Got mad of staff not checking my character when he turn to Chunnin and no one told me that Ryan was the only one that could Rank people up until the last day i asked so i left Kaji to die a wanted to achieve him but i was mad and made a stupid choice. Then i made Judar and wanted him to be a Seven swordsmen and then i remembered that i wanted to be ronin again. So i took my opportunity and left will i could in Kiri. And made a lot of Kiri people mad, and how i know i did because Kali never said hello to me when she got on the chat box ever sense i left Kiri. Which doesn't bother me Loki wanted to hunt me down which he successfully did, new people i can think of one person that hates me ever since i left Kiri she knows who she is but is cool i don't hate you, my Artificial Heart can't hate no one. But if you really want me to stay i cant denied you guys. For some reason i can't leave this Site it just so good and everyone make me feel happy to be part o this site. So ill stay i just think hard in my next character. And im sorry Ryan and Kaseki if i made you guys mad at some point for creating several charcater amd letting me Uchiha died

10Honesty  Empty Re: Honesty Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:15 pm

Conceited

Conceited

I don't say hi to a lot of people, doesn't mean I hate them. Also, usually you are away when I enter the chatbox, and end up timing out. Also, no one OOC from Kirigakure was pissed at you personally. Kali doesn't like traitors, you were going to be a traitor and thus you were dealt with. The same would occur for any other member of the village who decides that they shall defect from the village. Kali has a low tolerance for traitors. Kam was doing his job, nothing personal against you. Again, I ain't mad at ya nor do I hate you. I just wished you weren't so adamant on leaving Kirigakure, a lot could had been achieved there if you had simply given it a chance.

11Honesty  Empty Re: Honesty Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:16 pm

Kidbushido

Kidbushido

Look, just join Kumo and stop changing your damn mind about stuff. Like Ponch said, we protect our own.

12Honesty  Empty Re: Honesty Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:45 pm

Rooster

Rooster
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin

Even if u wanna be an Orochimaru, I'm pretty sure you'll fit in at Kumo. We're all loose pieces, but the freedom makes us mesh.

13Honesty  Empty Re: Honesty Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:48 pm

Katsuro

Katsuro
Suna Chunin
Suna Chunin

You still better hand over Miuu. But stay, Judar. Your characters dying isnt the end of the world. Hell Katsuro died on Nexus and was made into an Edo Tensei Immortal Senju-ness. Also I remember my first set of characters. One had his throat slit as he walked down the street, one fell ten stories and shattered his spine and died a slow painful death.

14Honesty  Empty Re: Honesty Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:57 pm

Rooster

Rooster
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin

my first death was getting my face blown off, by a bakuton user lol.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum