Shinobi Gaiden RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shinobi Gaiden RP

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Hey
by Kidbushido Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:25 am

» Unknown Lands RP : Naruto RP!
by K Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:16 pm

» Ninja Revolution
by Roku Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:46 am

» Shinobi World War
by Shinsui Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:52 am

» Sooo...
by Kidbushido Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:00 am

» Yasuo Updates
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:31 am

» The Last Bloom (-Done-)
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Sei Natsume
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Igrec Uchiha
by Ryan Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:49 pm

Story
It's been five generations after the first war between Samurai and Shinobi. The five villages were founded shortly after and there has never been a war between them. Until now, all five villages have been off limits to the outside world, however the gates have been opened and ninja were allowed to travel between. But suddenly, kage are falling ill and no one knows who's behind it. The Hokage and Raikage both lie in comatose state, awaiting an answer as to what put them there.
Event Listing

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pact with the Goze[Training, Private]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Pact with the Goze[Training, Private] Empty Pact with the Goze[Training, Private] Wed Jan 21, 2015 5:09 pm

Rooster

Rooster
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin

Today was yet another day the Chunin of Kumogakure planned on entering the arduous mental labyrinth of anthers mind. He had begun to take his Genjutsu training very serious as of late and it showed. His teammates were steady going out on missions to build upon the relationship between Kumogakure and Kirigakure, but the Nara had been selfish, devoting his time to furthering his strengths. He didn't see the point behind such missions anyhow. Was one supposed to really believe a few Chunin doing favors for another village would do much to really increase the standing between two villages? If anything they were being assigned the garbage task that no other ninja from their own ranks would want to take. They were simple tokens to be used or to act as stand ins for those that didn't show for their missions. Ondori shook his head as he carefully flung Sutāshūtā over his shoulder and departed the inn he and his allies had been resting at for their stay in Kirigakure. Out in the streets of Kirigakure, the Nara wasted not a bit of time as he sped to a location he was told to meet a few Genin at. In Kumogaure Ondori was rarely one to change where he trained, but having been introduced to a completely new area, he found himself in a new area everyday that was labelled a training day. He may bring the practice with him back to Kumogakure, the practice of training in new areas that is. It was refreshing to the mind not seeing the same scenery every time and sometimes it even resulted in Ondori getting new ways to utilize jutsu at times.

Arriving at the place he was told, Ondori felt he must have been given the wrong directions or instructions for he was presented with the sight of a rather lavish establishment. "Uh, I'm sorry I was told to come here by a few Genin, but this doesn't seem to be the right place. Is there a facility for training somewhere around here?" Ondori asked a man who was spotted outside the doors of the estate who gave a look of astonishment. "Ah you must be the secondary help in case the Sensei didn't arrive. Right this way." Ondori was caught off guard by the answer and was a bit uncomfortable being lead into the building. "Ummm, I think you have the wrong person. I'm here for training sir." The older looking man nodded with squinted eyes as those with large sums of times on their soul's clocks did. "You'll find that facility right down those stairs. They're already down there, so just waltz right in." He gave a small chortle afterwards and departed about his own business leaving Ondori to descend the stars until he arrived in what seemed like a basement, but upon entering was actually a built in training room. Four others were present inside and sheepishly Ondori, made his presence known. "Um, I'm here to assist with the Genjutsu training . . ."

"Release yourself from the grips of the Genjutsu fool." The voice was that of the Crow from the night before, but how was he speaking to Ondori? "Geh." Gasping, Ondori came back to consciousness finding himself sitting on the misty forest floor in a meditative pose with a Crow idle in front of him. It was a Genjutsu It was so real and natural that Ondori hadn't even considered he was in a Genjutsu. "Things in my realm must be dealt with, keep your mind refined and sharp Ondori." In a lucid display the crow in front of him then lost its physical consistency as it became more gaseous before just disappearing from sight. Sitting in silence for a moment, Ondori recollected the events that happened in the Genjutsu and was amazed at how effective a Genjutsu of such a nature could be, not even once did he think that he was locked in an illusion or did he remember being trapped. Shaking his head Ondori shook the thoughts and fell back into a meditative trance, this time it was genuine and not Genjutsu induced.

Sitting silently in the forest in a state of meditation, his surroundings seemed to be locked in a frame of static. The buzz of insects, the smell of pine needles, the brush of the wind, the call of the birds, Ondori separated it all from him and became a lone entity in the universe as he scoured his mind and gathered Yin chakra. Isolating it was a better term perhaps. Isolating it to find a cleaner way to harness the chakra for his Genjutsu. Often Genjutsu users needed meditation to keep their illusions solid and operating efficiently. It wasn't as easy as Ninjutsu where one only needed to focus on now and working in the moment, Genjutsu involved wits, much like a game of chess, to keep the integrity of the illusions, one needed to be in tip top mental shape at all times. Inhaling and exhaling a misty breath into his surroundings, Ondori opened his eyes after a solid thirty minutes of examination of self and chakra purification. Arching his back to relieve a few cracks from the spine, still sitting he slumped forward in slight exhaustion. The big mission is tomorrow . . . I'm sure the others are out training in preparation for it as well, so I better get busy." The mission he spoke of was the extermination of a budding criminal organization. Rogue shinobi from many villages over, not just those dubbed as major villages, banded together under one banner. The Requiem is what they called themselves. Not your typical group of bandits too, each of them were formally trained as shinobi from their respective villages. Each armed with sword styles, jutsu styles, and elements of their own, it was a high risk mission, but it was something Ondori and his partners were ready for. They had trained together for about two months now, working on their coordination, and feeling out each others combat styles. While he was still a highly lethal ninja, Ondori's role was that of a secondary fighter or a supporter. That was in large scale or open altercations. His specialty role was that of a stealth ops. Usually trailing behind the group a safe distance, so if combat were to happen, he'd still have the element of surprise and be able to finish foes with hidden attacks or traps set up while the main cell was being dealt with. That, was the point of the four man cell, leaving one behind since typically three traveled together and allowing the fourth man to act as needed without the pressure of combat on their shoulders.

1123/1050 Genjutsu Adept Attained

Rooster

Rooster
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin

Continuing to drill through these battles in his mind through image training, Ondori passively and accidentally fell back into a state of meditation, but soon enough he summoned himself out of its depths. A small crunch, then the click of a readied weapon had forced his eyes open and his senses alert. No longer was he in a laced state of meditation, but now all the meditation he had just put himself through, would be put into effect. His mind felt purified and his chakra clean. "I'm not sure what business you have with me or I with you, but I assure you these matters can be solved without violence." This was partially a facade, but it did reveal the desires of Ondori's soul. Was he ready for combat? That question does not even deserve answering, but what was important was that he did not want to partake in any. His senses steadily being bled out into the surroundings to hungrily devour the information and status updates that were happening, until he could see it. Off on his right side, there was a silver gleam of a short blade shimmering in the mist. Ondori remained seated as his chest rose then fell in anticipation for the assault. Only one . . . A weapon user, I should be safe for the most part. The silver light lightly waved up and down as its wielder took in steady breathes, but then it rose into what was perceived as a stance ready to pounce and that's exactly what happened. Out from the trees and shadows of the dim lit forest the frame of a faceless shinobi sprung into action 3m above the forest floor. Their weapon of choice was a spear whose prongs branched out from its neck horizontally on two sides, then once straight outwards extending the reach of the shaft. The weapon brought up in a manner that would allow the wielder to thrust downwards after gravity brought them down a small distance to their target, in one swift motion Ondori rolled to his side out of the range from the earth plunging stab. Leaves dancing feet off the forest floor as the Chunin rolled to a crouched stance, a few also lifted off the ground as the assailant's weapon stabbed into the ground. About 1m away from his foe, Ondori looked up to them as his hands came together for the Rat Kata. Still kneeling to the ground, his shadow wriggled out to explore the realm of the dimmed misty forest while under the Chunin's own control. Not much space to travel, the ebony arm reached out in attempt to immobilize his foe, but they swiftly reeled their weapon out of the ground and leaped back to the outer ring of the clearing which was about 10m away from Ondori. This didn't stop his shadows pursuit however, as it continued to chase the ninja how quickly turned around and began to scale a tree by applying chakra to their feet. Still with great haste the shadow extension chased as it began to catch up during the mysterious shinobi's ascension. "Nara eh? A little persistent brat." The voice muttered carrying a woman's pitch. This did nothing to slow down Ondori, but it did come off as a surprise to the Chunin. He hadn't battled many women in his time and this one seemed pretty good was she really?

About 5m up the tree, she stopped running up the length and she successfully defeated the Shadow Imitation jutsu by leaping horizontally onto the branch of another upright oaken giant. The shadow not being able to hop between empty space, Ondori released the rat seal and settled with the distance created. She was crouched on the branch as she held her spear down off to her side in one hand with its head pointing downwards. It was like looking at the image of the grim reaper and upon further inspection he could see the woman wore a mask that signified she was of Anbu caliber. The mask's style was unfamiliar however, not any style he had seen or read about before. The animalistic Konoha, the Oni styled Sunagakure, the slitted eyed Kirigakure, the bolded Kumogakure, or the pointed harsh edged Iwagakure. This mask was skeletal with colored markings on it similar to Kirigakure, but Ondori knew the styling was a bit off and didn't belong to a Water Ninja.

Regardless of the origin, Ondori knew this was a bad encounter, facing an Anbu ninja one on one in an area that was so far away from a place he could find assistance while this ninja could easily have back up on the way. "I don't know what you're searching for, but I guarantee you, you won't find it be slaughtering me." Just as he spoke the bushes behind him rustled as another entered the battlefield. "Tch another one." Flicking his wrist, three kunai slid into his hand as he leaped to his right about two feet above the ground. As he did he would travel a total of 3m and roll out of it, as he tossed the three kunai towards the new presence. As he came out of his role, he faced in such a way that both frames would be in sight, one on his right and one on his left. With a one handed swing of a similar weapon the ninja perched in the tree wielded, the three kunai were deflected off into the forestry and the spear was elegantly twisted in a woman's beautiful hands to be brought to her side. The difference with this person was that she wore no mask and her gaze seemed glazed over as she stared out into empty space but in the direction of the Anbu ninja. "Ahhh there you are, you won't be lucky enough to cut me down like you did the others. So how do you wish to return? Body bag or in binds to be executed later?" Ondori eyed the new woman, assuming this was what the Anbu was around the area for. "Neither . . . I won't be returning. You . . . boy, you said earlier that you search for a solution that doesn't involve violence. Would you care to help me apprehend this ninja so no more lives have to be lost?" Ondori was shaking lightly at this moment. Adrenaline surging through his body, he knew it was best not to get involved in the affairs of other ninja, so though he wanted to assist this stranger, he had to deny. "I know better than to get involved in other villages affairs. I'd like to help, but it's none of my business." The woman chuckled and nodded her head, as did the Anbu Ninja as she leaped down from the tree. "Smart kid, don't need two deaths on my hands anyhow." Spinning her spear before she gripped it in two hands, she began to walk towards the other woman. "Go on now." She said without her eyes or head moving to Ondori, who looked at the unmasked woman, who just looked forward not acknowledging Ondori any further.

He lingered for awhile, but eventually he reluctantly left the area, with regret heavy in his heart. He was unaware if the woman was a criminal or in the wrong or not, but though he made the right decision as a ninja, as a human he felt as if he had betrayed another. Soon enough clashing was heard in the forest and Ondori couldn't bear the thought any more and with chakra suppression, he made haste back to the area, but outside the perimeter in a tree watching the battle from above. Something about the unmasked woman was odd, the way she not only fought, but her demeanor in between strokes of her weapon and in between fighting. "Even with your blindness, you can hold your own against a full cell of Anbu ninja. Even if you defeat me, you think that they'll let you go on and live peacefully Sara?" She's blind? Ondori eyed the woman dubbed Sara and figured that's why she seemed to stare out into space, but it just didn't seem possible. Her movements were so precise, with attacking and defending, the woman was on her own level.

To not lose myself and what I hold dear to the Ninja World. He recited his Nindo to himself and realized if he left the woman now, he'd be putting aside his humanity, something he couldn't afford. Tiger → Boar → Ram Thousand Scattering Crows With that, many black feather avians were created and swarmed into the area from all directions, before swooping down to occupy the space below. Both combatants stopping and looking around in confusion, the Anbu ninja spoke. "What kind of ploy do you hope to accomplish with this?" She swung her weapon at the crows that flew by her to no avail. "I was under the impression this was your petty deterrent." Ondori still observed from above, step one of his plans already in the working, he was now ready to execute. "Then I guess your knight in shining armor may have returned. Such a shame I thought the boy was smart for a moment." Sara simply hummed in thought as she looked up, somehow piercing the veil of the crows as her mocha eyes rested right on Ondori. His heart thumped in shock, but soon she looked back down and readied her weapon. "Perhaps." "Perhaps is right." Ondori stated as he descended from his branch leaping towards the woman with the Anbu Mask. As he did Crows were beginning to encircle her, not only blocking her field of vision, but lightly pecking at her and cawing loudly in her immediate vicinity. "If you think such childish tact is will work against me you're sadly mistaken!" As she shouted she thrusted her spear forward through the typhoon of squawking winged rats, but to see nothing in front of her. Sara simple stood idle as this all occurred, letting Ondori carry out his work. Appearing behind her as if he had warped out of thin space, in reality he had taken a detour and the image leaping from above was simply an illusion. The loud squawking of the crows covering any noise pollution he would have caused, while their visual presence also served as a distraction and means to further believe the leaping frame was actually his.

His peachy hand extended in front of himself to place the point of a kunai to her neck, he spoke. "Drop the weapon." "He's good." Sara mumbled as she listened to the still squawking crows that circled above and perched upon tree branches enjoy their freedom, but concentrated in this small encampment. "I'm an Anbu ninja, not one to be taken lightly you peon!" She was surprisingly fast with her maneuver, so fast in fact Ondori was taken off guard and couldn't hope to react fast enough, but he had accounted for her skill level and as she swung her weapon to cleave through the teen's frame, she'd find that too to be an illusion. Like a gaseous substance, the image of Ondori was blown away from the force of her attack. "God damn Genjutsu users, don't know how to fight up front, it's a damn shame y'all are considered ninja." His crows above seemingly mocking her continuous failure with their cawing, she looked around, high and low for Ondori, but she remained in her spot. Where he truly was, was hidden in one of the shadows of his roving crows, hidden from sight, less the ninja attempted sensory, which she would have by now if she knew. If not, then the title Anbu was not something she deserved, for that's what Ondori would do in such a scenario. Silently peeking out from a shadow till the bottom of his rib cage had surfaced, the Chunin formed three hand seals. Dragon → Tiger → Rat. From the shadow he was in from the now stationary tree branch seated crow, a shadowy hand would proceed on the ground towards the woman. With a myriad of crows at his disposal, they'd assimilate at once on his mental command and swarm in the sky in such a way that their shadows would directly connect the one Ondori was in with the Anbu ninja's. This allowed for the Shadow Neck Binding Jutsu to travel at such a pace that it was virtually unavoidable. Slithering up her frame in a ghastly fashion, as the hand loomed around her neck, suddenly the choke would tighten squeezing all the breath out of her in a single moment. "This is the moment where you realize you've been bested by a Chunin." Strangling the woman till she dropped her weapon and fell to her knees, she coughed violently behind her anbu mask and held her own throat as to pull the hand away from her neck, but of course that was not possible. Ondori had no thoughts to kill the woman, only strangulation until she lost consciousness, but a blade in front of his face made his grip lose firmness. She'd still be experiencing choking, but not at the strength at which it was applied before.

"Release your jutsu." Ondori of course knew what this meant, but he was confused as to why, when he thought he was saving the woman. "Bu--but why, I thought I was helping." "Because you have a weapon pointed in your face and you are at my mercy, do you need a better reason? Her soulless eyes seemed to have looked through him, but he had no choice. Well he did, in fact he considered combatting her swell, but he knew it'd come at the expense of his grip on the Anbu ninja and hi getting out with his life was nigh 0%. Releasing the Rat Kata, the Anbu ninja was granted oxygen as she flopped onto the forest floor panting like a dog. Fully surfacing out of the crow's shadow, as Sara withdrew her weapon from his face, she turned and walked to the Anbu ninja, while Ondori watched. "You return to Otogakure and tell them I no longer act under their banner ok?" The Anbu ninja gave no response, simply continuing to cough violently, but Sara knew she was heard. "You . . . come with me." Ondori was confused, but he felt as long as she wasn't trying to attack him, he'd be alright. With mental command he dispelled his Thousand Scattering Crows Jutsu and a large volume of smoke covered the area adding to the mist. As they walked deeper in the forest, soon enough the coughing died down to nothingness and Sara turned to face Ondori, her spear extended out to his chest. "Why did you return?Weren't you taught better than to trust foreigners in the academy, better yet. Don't you know better than to intervene with the business of Anbu ninja." Ondori was taken off guard by the display of hostility having just assisted her, but her questions made sense.

"I was taught better, but being a ninja shouldn't mean tossing away ones morals and humanity. I'm a shinobi to help those I think need help. May it come at a greater cost so be it, but I have no regrets." Sara chuckled at this, seemingly highly amused as she lowered her weapon and placed it on her back using a technique Ondori assumed was Hien. "You're an odd one. A courageous soul with a good heart . . ." Her tone changed from jubilant to soft spoken and slightly sentimental. "That's a rare thing to have, but a good thing. This dark world often tries to snuff light spirits, I guess that makes us one in the same. I'mSara Fubiyashi, may I ask your name young hero?" Ondori blushed slightly at the mention of being called a hero and as the amazingly beautiful woman turned and smiled at him. Though her gaze pierced him in a soulless type of way, her porcelain skin and angel like facial features, took away from the unsettling look she could give. "Ondori Nara." "Ondori . . . as in Rooster? Hahaha, I shall call you Rooster then, that ok with you?" The Chunin hated his names translation and being called Rooster, but something about woman's siren like voice made it sound so pleasing tot he ears. "Yes, Rooster is fine I guess hehe." "Good, now say Rooster, are you looking to make a bit of money? Maybe an escort service?" The teen was always looking for ways to make extra money, but the mention of escorting mad whim a bit skeptical. He had other cuties to deal with and he wouldn't be able to just shove them aside to guard Sara as they traveled to where she needed to be. "I can't necessarily put off my Shinobi Duties as enticing as the offer is. My apologies. Where are you trying to get though if I may ask." Where they were walking now was towards Kirigakure, so he wondered if the woman was headed to somewhere in the Water Country, if so he just may be able to get her to where she needed to be. "I should have worded it differently. You see, I am a runaway ninja from Otogakure. I'm not headed anywhere in particular. I have no home, no family, nothing of the sort. What I should have asked is if you mind me tagging along with you wherever you travel. I'll need protection, because surely more ninja will come for me and you seem to be able to handle yourself well even as a Chunin." He had already dirtied his hands with Otogakure's problems. Sure they wouldn't know he belonged to Kumogakure, but if he agreed to allow this woman to tag along with him, he'd surely encounter more from Otogakure and it could damage relations with Kumogakure. He couldn't have that on his shoulders . . . "I'll have to send mentions to my superiors before I can say yes to such a request. It affects a lot and possibly my villages allegiance with your former." Sara nodded with a giggle. "Smart boy . . . very smart boy, no wonder you made easy work of her." Ondori found himself faintly smiling at the compliment as he shoved his hands in his cloaks pockets. "Thank you, I train very hard, I'm glad it paid off. And in regards to your predicament, until I receive further word, there should be no issue with you staying in my company. Otogakure is a few days worth of travel away, so we should have time before more pursuers come." "Good, then from now on, you're my guardian." With that, the duo proceeded through the misty forest safely to Kirigakure.

3,140/1,050 Sensory Intermediate 3 Attained
2,090/1,050 Genjutsu Adept 3 Attained

[Exit]

Jutsus Used:

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum