Shinobi Gaiden RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shinobi Gaiden RP

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Hey
by Kidbushido Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:25 am

» Unknown Lands RP : Naruto RP!
by K Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:16 pm

» Ninja Revolution
by Roku Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:46 am

» Shinobi World War
by Shinsui Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:52 am

» Sooo...
by Kidbushido Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:00 am

» Yasuo Updates
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:31 am

» The Last Bloom (-Done-)
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Sei Natsume
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Igrec Uchiha
by Ryan Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:49 pm

Story
It's been five generations after the first war between Samurai and Shinobi. The five villages were founded shortly after and there has never been a war between them. Until now, all five villages have been off limits to the outside world, however the gates have been opened and ninja were allowed to travel between. But suddenly, kage are falling ill and no one knows who's behind it. The Hokage and Raikage both lie in comatose state, awaiting an answer as to what put them there.
Event Listing

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Stables Mission

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Stables Mission Empty The Stables Mission Thu Jan 22, 2015 3:49 pm

Damon Troy

Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

Troy was in his room looking at the scroll he found. Then he thought" Oh my, I think am low in cash". He then came down from his bed rushed to his piggy bank. And he saw just some few cash. He fell on his bed. Screaming "ahhhhh. Why now!!!". He then said "well gotta make some cash". He then thought of a mission. He said. Hmmmm The stables. He put on his normal casual clothes and then went to the farm. Reaching there the place was quite nice. He then met the farmer and told him. The farmer then took him to the stables. The farmer said "well young uzumaki your mission would be to clean 2 stables". Troy smiled. When the farmer sent some of his workers to ride the horses out of their stables. Troy got suited up. Wore a glove,a boot and held 2 brush and a bucket. When troy entered the stable. He was shocked. This was the dirtiest(he though). It was as if they had never washed it before. He took a deep breathe which he regretted he ever did. And then entered. He started scooping and scooping after about 30mins of scooping the poop it was time to wash it. He then rushed took another bucket and filled it with water. Then he used the brush to brush the floor and the sides of the 2 stables. It took a stunning 1hour 30mins to clean the 2 stables on which at 1st thought was easy. He met the farmer and when the farmer saw him he laughed. Troy with an unpleasant face kept quiet. He thought why is the old man laughing. Then he perceived a smell. It was coming from his body. He said "hmmmm, but I just had my bath. The farmer quickly gave him his money and troy left. Oozing around.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum