Shinobi Gaiden RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shinobi Gaiden RP

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Hey
by Kidbushido Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:25 am

» Unknown Lands RP : Naruto RP!
by K Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:16 pm

» Ninja Revolution
by Roku Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:46 am

» Shinobi World War
by Shinsui Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:52 am

» Sooo...
by Kidbushido Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:00 am

» Yasuo Updates
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:31 am

» The Last Bloom (-Done-)
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Sei Natsume
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Igrec Uchiha
by Ryan Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:49 pm

Story
It's been five generations after the first war between Samurai and Shinobi. The five villages were founded shortly after and there has never been a war between them. Until now, all five villages have been off limits to the outside world, however the gates have been opened and ninja were allowed to travel between. But suddenly, kage are falling ill and no one knows who's behind it. The Hokage and Raikage both lie in comatose state, awaiting an answer as to what put them there.
Event Listing

You are not connected. Please login or register

Making Progress [Private/Training/NK]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Making Progress [Private/Training/NK] Empty Making Progress [Private/Training/NK] Tue Jan 27, 2015 1:22 pm

Tatsuyo

Tatsuyo
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

For the past few days, Tatsuyo had felt proud of himself. He was finally a genin, and on par with most that were probably around his age. All the teasing had ceased the second he walked out of the academy with his headband, and those who used to bully him treated him as an equal. It was strange how one exam could change so much. Then again, passing the genin exam was a gateway into a new world. One filled with hard work, blood, sweat, and tears. It was much different from civilian life, despite genin being the lowest rank of shinobi. However, with his new rank came more training. His skills for academy standards were...mediocre, perhaps just a bit above average. For a ninja, they definitely needed work. Although he probably had far more fields that needed improvement, Suyo decided he would practice his hand-to-hand combat and maybe even weaponry skills later on.

At the moment, he was located within a small clearing near by a couple of medium sized buildings, performing what was his 15th push up. He felt as if not many people visited the area, for it seemed untouched, despite how easy it was to locate. A small bead of sweat dripped from his forehead and hit the somewhat grassy surface. He really must have been out of shape if he was getting tired just from the small amount of push ups he had already done. This, yes this, was why Tatsuyo needed to train more than he already did. In his defense, though, it wasn't as if he practiced as often as he should...

WC 270/400

Wave Kiseimu

Wave Kiseimu
Suna Anbu
Suna Anbu

Wave had just arrived in the land of lightning a few minutes ago via the air using his wings. Wave was so tired of flying however it seemed like his whole facial expression changed when he saw the large mountains and the stone architecture. He had come here on business however the ANBU Captain barely ever got out of the village anymore so he decided to go and see what the village had to offer in terms of sights to see. As he flew around over the village he put on his ANBU mask just to ensure nobody would see his face seeing as he didn't want anyone to know who he was just yet. He flew over the village and in one area he saw a small clearing that was made up of grass and dirt. Nobody was there in the clearing except for one boy who appeared to be doing push ups.

Wave then decided to why not go and see exactly what the young boy was up to, and so he flew down to the ground. After flying down to the ground he would be about 5 meters away from where the boy laid doing push ups and just watched him for a second. Wave then spoke to the boy and said "Your form is wrong for doing push ups. You need to keep you back straight and bend with your elbows. And make sure your lips are able to touch the ground when you go down, or else its not a real push up." Wave said this but didn't truly expect the boy to listen to him seeing as, well he was a stranger after all. Wave then decided it would probably be better to show the outh than to tell him, so Wave took off his trench coat and revealed his anbu armor, black pants, and skin tight stealth suit. Wave would then look to the boy and say "Look at how I do it and then you do the same." Wave then got on the ground in a push up position n which his back was completely straight and leveled. He would then use his elbows to propell him up and down in rapid succession. After doing 30 push ups in a matter of seconds he got up on his feet and looked to the youth as he brushed himself of and said "There now you try to do it just like that."

410/300
Taijutsu trained to I2
New WC 110/350

Tatsuyo

Tatsuyo
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

The pace he was moving at became slower once he reached his 20th push up, and the desire to let his body just fall to the ground grew larger. However, he was stubborn when it came to completing goals set for himself. And it was a goal to reach at least 50 push ups before he could allow himself to collapse. Taking in a deep breath, Tatsuyo prepared to continue, but paused once an unfamiliar voice managed to reach his ears. Slowly, he tilted his head so he could face the new arrival and saw a face he had never seen before. The only thought going through his mind was: My form's...wrong? If the words coming from this man's mouth were true, then how come he was never told these things in the academy? Man, he was capable of screwing up even without speaking. His chocolate brown orbs traveled off to the side, a small sign that he was upset with himself.

However, he gave his attention back to the stranger, who was apparently going to give him an example. To get comfortable, Tatsuyo let himself plop flat onto the ground, using his elbows as support. He watched as the man went into position, doing exactly what was told to Suyo, before...moving at what seemed to be bullet speeds. At least, it was bullet speeds in the boy's eyes. His jaw went slack as he stared at the stranger who was getting back onto his feet as if nothing had just happened. As if...that was normal for him. That was insane! This guy had to be a shinobi if he was able to do that. Tatsuyo then snapped his mouth shut once he was told it was his turn. "O...okay..." he mumbled, wondering if he was expected to move at the same speed.

He pushed himself back up and into position, straightening out his back as per the instructions given to him. The first push up was a bit of a test, where Suyo let himself go down until he could almost touch the ground, bending his elbows as he did so. He proceeded to do about five more after pushing himself upwards again, moving quicker with each one. Eventually, he stopped, and stared at the stranger. "Like...that?" he questioned, hoping for a "yes." He should probably ask who this guy was, shouldn't he? Yeah, he should. "Um, if you don't mind me asking...Who are you? I've never seen you before..."

TWC 687
400/400
B1 -> N2 for Taijutsu
200/200
N2 -> N3 for Taijutsu
87/250

Wave Kiseimu

Wave Kiseimu
Suna Anbu
Suna Anbu

Wave was amused to see how quickly the boy grasped the proper push up form when it was obvious that he had been taught wrong and probably been doing push ups incorrectly for years. Wave smiled under his ANBU mask as the boy asked him was he doing the push ups correctly. Wave looked at him and didn't say anything at first, however after a few seconds he looked up to the sky to see the sun's position and saw that it was a little afternoon. "Yeah thats right." Wave said with a smooth and calm voice. He then decided to do push ups with the boy only this time he would go at a pace to match the boy's. However before he could do that the boy asked him who he was, and to this Wave laughed. This seemed to be a dead give away that the boy had just become a shinobi as he would have thought the armor and mask would give away that he was anbu black ops. However Wave didn't want anyone in Kumo to know who he was just yet so he didn't tell the boy.

"If I wanted people to know who I was I wouldnt be wearing a mask, now would I kid?" Wave would say in what sounded like a annoyed and sarcastic voice, as he got back on the ground and began to do push ups again at the boy's pace. The fact was however Wave was neither of those things as he was actually happy to help the youth of the ninja world grow and prosper. Wave was now on hs 30th push up and he looked over to the boy and said "Whats your name kid?" as he continued to do push ups. Before long they would both get to around 50 and Wave would then stop and say "Ok, lets do jumping jacks..." Wave then got up from the ground and began to do jumping jacks. It was weird because for the first time in his life Wave felt like he had a purpose, a real reason for being a ninja on this earth.

WC 467/350
Taijutsu trained to I3
New WC 167/400

Tatsuyo

Tatsuyo
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

Once he received confirmation that he was doing the exercise correctly, Tatsuyo felt a smile break out onto his face. It seemed he was quick to fix the mistake he made, which was good. He still didn't understand why no one helped him as a student, though. Perhaps the teachers just ignored it or assumed he would fix his error later on. And he knew the other children would never help, even if he went down onto his knees. Oh well, it wasn't as if he could do anything about the matter. After all, this stranger had already helped, even if he didn't know the man's reason for doing so. Then, he heard said individual laugh and was met with a sarcastic tone in response to his question. He was...right. If he didn't care about his identity, then a mask wouldn't have been covering his face...

Tatsuyo could only wonder how far his own stupidity went sometimes. Plus, the man sounded a bit irritated by his rather dumb question.

"Sorry!" he blurted out before aiming his eyes toward the ground quickly closing his mouth, effectively silencing himself for the time being. He continued with his push ups in the same manner he was just taught, not making a single peep until the stranger had asked a question this time. "My name is Himura Tatsuyo, sir," he said, breaking the short sentence here and then to take a breath. He could tell, they were close to reaching the number of push ups he had set once he started training. It made him happy, that he was close to his goal for today. Next time, maybe he'd be able to reach 100. Despite his arms screaming at him for a small break, the boy pushed on anyway, and at last managed to do his 50th push up. He fell to the ground, and stayed there for a few seconds, until the stranger said they were to do jumping jacks next.

Immediately, Suyo was pushing himself onto his feet and following the man's lead. Luckily, he legs weren't nearly as tired as his arms were, so he was able to move at full force. Well...not exactly full force, but at a pace that wouldn't exhaust him out anytime soon. "What are we doing for the next exercise?" he asked once he reached his 12th jumping jack, his movement forcing him to break up his sentence once again.

WC 406
250/250
N3 -> I1 for Taijutsu
243/300

Wave Kiseimu

Wave Kiseimu
Suna Anbu
Suna Anbu

Wave let the name sink in for a while. Himura Tatsuyo, it was a very good name in Wave's opinion. It was memorable and had a good spot where you could break it in half and give him a nick name. Wave thought that this boy was born to be a great ninja just from how hard he trained. Wave however came from out of his inner thoughts and told Tatsuyo "There is no need to be sorry, however if you must call me something you can call me W." Wave thought the name W would work until he was ready to reveal hi identity to the youth, however that could wait as even he was getting a good workout out of this too so he would continue to help Tatsuyo. Wave looked to the youth as they both did jumping jacks and Tatsuyo asked what would the next exercise be. Wave didnt have a anser at that very moment however after about 20 more jumping jacks he looked to Tatsuyo and said "We can see how you are with throwing punches and kicks. In other words I want you to try to hit me."

Wave was sure that Tatsuyo could not hit him, however he wanted to see the form and stance in which he used to fight. If he could figure out the problems with his form he could make a true assessment on how he could best help him to improve. Wave and the boy would continue doing jumping jacks for what would seem like a whole thirty minutes and after that Wave would stop and wipe his sweat off with a cloth in his back pants pocket. It was now time to see what Tatsuyo had. Wave would make this into a game with the young shinobi, but a simple game. All Tatsuyo had to do was hit Wave one time. How he hit him didn't matter but all he had to do was hit him. Wave looked at Tatsuyo and said "Ok next exercise all you have to do is hit me. I dont care how just do it!"" Wave would then stand still and form some hand signs Tiger → Boar → Ox → Dog → Snake it was a basic academy substitution jutsu however he thought he could catch Tatsuyo since he might not remember it. Wave now simply stood there as he waited for Tatsuyo to launch his attack.

WC 574/400
Taijutsu trained to A1
New WC 174/500

Tatsuyo

Tatsuyo
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

Calling the man 'W' made things much easier, it was better than the name he was trying to come up with in the back of his mind. It had to do something about his mask, but that wasn't really important anymore. Tatsuyo's breathing grew heavier with every other jumping jack they did, and he honestly lost track once they hit around the 20s, which was not a large amount compared to the push ups they just completed. Then, he finally heard W's reply his earlier words. Apparently, it was time to test his actual abilities in combat. As they continued with exercises, the boy was stuck conjuring up ways he could possibly attack W. He believed his taijutsu was, as said before, below the average for a genin, and he wasn't the best when it came to strategy. It was more of him throwing a random punch and building up the rest of his attacks on counters. Maybe he could try that out.

He barely noticed when W stopped doing jumping jacks, but once he did, Suyo was quick to stop as well. While words were being spoken to him, he used that time as a small break in order to catch his breath. "Just hit you? Alright then..." he said after listening to W's statement. He was quick to notice the hand seals that were being made, and took it as an opening. After all, if W was initiating a jutsu, that meant he was allowed to begin attacking himself, right? By the time the Ox hand seal was being made, Tatsuyo had already dashed forward, aiming a simple punch for W's face. However, seconds before his attack could reach W, the boy dropped down and attempted a sweeping kick instead. Nothing too complex, but it wasn't something as simple as a plain punch (he hoped), just the way he liked it.

WC 313
300/300
I1 -> I2 for Taijutsu
256/350

Wave Kiseimu

Wave Kiseimu
Suna Anbu
Suna Anbu

Wave watched the boy's reaction to the next challenge and he seemed slightly eager or at least Wave thought so. The boy quickly went on ahead and tried to hit Wave with a pump fake move. He made it seem like he was going for a punch aimed at Wave's face but in reality he was actually trying to close the distance so that he could do a sweeping kick. Should Tatsuyo do land either of these he would have passed Wave's test but Wave had already set up his jutsu. The moment Tatsuyo would hit Wave he would appear as though he got the wind knocked out of him. However after a few seconds it would be revealed that this was nothing but a substitution jutsu.

By the time the substitute was discovered Wave would already be 30 meters away up in the lone tree of the clearing eating a apple. Wave saw that this boy needed work, however Wave was always willing to help those in need of it. He thought that maybe just maybe he should adopt this boy as his little brother and take him with him. However he couldn't forcibly do such a thing, he would have to ask the boy if this was something he woud want. "Tatsuyo!" Wave would yell out from up in the tree. "Your form is sloppy and you need much training. However I would like to make you a offer." Wave would then hop down from the tree and land back on the ground. He would then walk over to Tatsuyo and say "I like you kid and I want to help you, so how about you become my little brother. And oh yeah my real name is Wave." is what Wave said as he took off his mask and revealed his face to Tatsuyo.

9Making Progress [Private/Training/NK] Empty Re: Making Progress [Private/Training/NK] Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:15 pm

Tatsuyo

Tatsuyo
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

For a moment, he thought he had gotten W, but of course that would be far too easy. Especially with the speed this guy was moving at easier, such a move from someone as inexperienced and young as Tatsuyo would be easy to evade. So once the substitution was activated, and a log was replaced with W, the boy used the momentum created from the sweeping kick to quickly rise back to his feet. He tried to keep his guard up as his eyes scoured the area. However, not matter how much he tried, he simply couldn't locate where the man was. Really, it would be helpful if he was capable of sensing out people's chakra. Perhaps that was something he needed to work on in his next training session. He was suddenly brought out of his thoughts from the sound of his voice being called by a familiar voice. He looked in the direction the voice had came from, only to see a tree.

However, with the short amount of time spent with him, Tatsuyo could tell it was W's voice. He looked to the ground somewhat dejectedly, but it was expected that his taijutsu form needed work. He shouldn't have been upset even if it was slightly, but he couldn't help it. Though, upon hearing "offer" he perked up and watched W leap down from his spot in the tree. He listened closely, his face slowly morphing into one of utter confusion and uncertainty. "Little brother?" he questioned, tilting his head as he did, "So you...want to take me under your wing and train me?" He remained silent for a moment, thinking a bit more deeply than he normally did. It didn't seem that W - wait, he meant Wave - was from Kumogakure, but from another place. If that was the case, then Suyo would have to travel with him, if he was going to be a little brother. And that meant...

"I'd have to leave my home..." he whispered to himself while furrowing his eyebrows, "I dunno..." Would he be able to return for visits? Or would he stay in a completely difference place forever? What about his mother? Would she even agree with this? There was so many questions running through his mind.

10Making Progress [Private/Training/NK] Empty Re: Making Progress [Private/Training/NK] Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:45 pm

Wave Kiseimu

Wave Kiseimu
Suna Anbu
Suna Anbu

"Yes thats right I want to take you with me so we can train. I would provide for you just as your parents do seeing as im more than financially stable myself." Wave would then sit down on the grass and sit in criss cross style as he would continue this conversation. He knew his offer was a lot for Tatsuyo to take in all at once so he would give it a few minutes for it to sink in. "Hey listen ask any questions you want answers to." Wave would say with a smile on his face. Without his mask that made his voice deeper and gave him a scary disguise Wave was actually a pretty kind and nice guy. On inspection he didn't even look like he could hurt a fly. However it was really the opposite Wave just had a nice guy act but at his core he was a scientist being a ninja was like a side job for him.

So Wave now sat in wait to see what Tatsuyo would ask him. Wave knew some of the obvious questions so he thought he should answer them now. "I know you will ask will you be allowed to come back and the answer is yes, after we complete your training. I say this because friends and family are distractions. I found out this so I took 2 years away from home and look at me now." Wave then placed his hand behind his head and laughed a bit. He knew he was asking a lot of this boy but in truth this was being done for the both of them. It benefited Tatsuyo by him getting trained and Wave got the little brother he always wanted. This was something he longed for his whole life.

11Making Progress [Private/Training/NK] Empty Re: Making Progress [Private/Training/NK] Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:15 pm

Tatsuyo

Tatsuyo
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

It was true; without the mask on his face Wave seemed much kinder, and that made it easier to speak with him. In fact, while Tatsu had to admit he felt a bit intimidated at first, now he felt more comfortable. The boy took in a deep breath and opened his mouth to ask his question, but before he could make a sound it was already answered. It made him sigh in relief to know he would be able to come back one day, even if that day wasn't anytime soon. Plus, Wave made a good point on family being a distraction. Whenever he tried to stay up late and squeeze in some more time to study practice, his mother would force him to bed. So, without a distraction, he would be able to improve himself quicker. And he'd be able to make his dad proud, quicker.

"O-okay," he stammered out after a few more moments of silence, "I'll go with you and be your...little brother!" His face held an expression of certainty and determination, a sight that isn't common when it came to Tatsuyo. Of course, he'd have to pack up his belongings and inform his mother on the move. She probably wouldn't take it well, but it would be for the best. "When are we going to leave?" he soon asked, with his brows risen in curiosity.

12Making Progress [Private/Training/NK] Empty Re: Making Progress [Private/Training/NK] Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:37 pm

Wave Kiseimu

Wave Kiseimu
Suna Anbu
Suna Anbu

Wave was happy to know that Tatsuyo would become his little brother and leave with him, after all Wave had always wanted a little brother. So Wave without any hesitation stood up and smiled at Tatsuyo and said "Now, we shall leave right now. I have another place to go so we must go to Konoha before we go home. Thats ok with you I hope?" Wave would then let his trench coat down a bit to reveal his wings as they would soon unfold. It wasn't everyday you saw a ninja flying especially a ninja flying with wings. Wave soon began to flap the wings and he would then float up into the air. He reached a height of 10 meters and he would look down to Tatsuyo and say "I will give you some time to pack just go and meet me in Konoha." Wave would then fly off in the direction of Konoha and knew the youth would surely meet him there.

[Exit]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum