Shinobi Gaiden RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shinobi Gaiden RP

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Hey
by Kidbushido Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:25 am

» Unknown Lands RP : Naruto RP!
by K Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:16 pm

» Ninja Revolution
by Roku Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:46 am

» Shinobi World War
by Shinsui Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:52 am

» Sooo...
by Kidbushido Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:00 am

» Yasuo Updates
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:31 am

» The Last Bloom (-Done-)
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Sei Natsume
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Igrec Uchiha
by Ryan Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:49 pm

Story
It's been five generations after the first war between Samurai and Shinobi. The five villages were founded shortly after and there has never been a war between them. Until now, all five villages have been off limits to the outside world, however the gates have been opened and ninja were allowed to travel between. But suddenly, kage are falling ill and no one knows who's behind it. The Hokage and Raikage both lie in comatose state, awaiting an answer as to what put them there.
Event Listing

You are not connected. Please login or register

I've been through worst [solo,training]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I've been through worst [solo,training] Empty I've been through worst [solo,training] Sat Jan 31, 2015 11:17 am

Luci

Luci
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin

The few days that she had been gone from the village had raised a lot of questions. It seemed without her the village seemed a little less exciting, though a bit more peaceful. Her first stop was to the doctor to make sure everything was in order after her training. After the ordeal with that beast one would have thought an infection from that nasty clawing would put the worst before her. Fortunately for Kasumi her quick cleaning and dressing of the wound put her out of harms way. The doctor recommended her to take up some medical training, just so she wouldn't have to keep taking so many trips to the hospital. Kasumi thought about doing this, since some of the medical jutsus were extremely offensive and dangerous. Shrugging it off as a matter to think of later she decided to start some more training. One would think that all this training would break the young girl down, but little did they know, oh so little. If Kasumi didn't keep herself busy with training then she would be causing all types of mess in the village, and the damage would be beyond repair. Chuckling at her own destructive tendencies she swerved from the Training area and decided she needed to train a little bit higher in the mountains where the winds were strong. She decided it was high time to learn another element, the most important one in fact.

After awhile Kasumi found herself climbing the side of a mountain. It wasn't as hard as it looked but it damn sure was annoying. She used chakra to aid her until she hit a ledge. Pulling herself up she found that she was standing on a nice little area that gave her room to move around. The wind was strong up here and she wasted no time in starting her training. From what she learned about the wind element it was the easiest to learn, or at least that was what she was told. Pulling the scroll from her back pocket she began to read it aloud to herself before attempting to create wind. "  One of the five basic elemental nature transformations. It is performed by making chakra as sharp and thin as possible. Wind Release is mainly short to mid-ranged offensive techniques that combine brute force and keen precision to deal cutting and slashing damage. wind techniques are usually performed by generating air circulation and can be enhanced through this method as well. Wind-natured chakra can also be channeled into blades to increase their cutting power and overall range.  Wind is strong against lightning because it is a natural electrical insulator but weak against fire because the flames are fuelled by air. Wind Release can be used in conjunction with Fire Release to augment the strength of the fire technique.  Additionally, it can be used with Water Release to increase the latter's concussive and overall destructive power.

Woah this sounds like some serious shit. And here I thought this element was just a breeze, heh. " She giggled at her stupid pun if it could even be called that. Setting the scroll aside she began to work on doing as the scroll asked. Pouring the blue colored chakra into her rough hands she slowly began to thin out the chakra. It was a little hard to control how much chakra she let loose, chakra control never being her forte in the first place. The fact that she was struggling to control the amount of chakra she was letting out was a clear indication that she needed to get her shit together and fast. Stopping the chakra she tried again, this time imagining that she had to pour her chakra into a strainer of sorts that only so much comes out. This seemed to work just fine as her hand was now only lightly coated with a blue than the deep blue that chakra seem to take. Now it was time for the next step making it sharp. Sharpening charka was just another form of controlling it. For her to do these two things at the same damn time would be such a pain in the ass. It was already a trial thinning it out but now she tried to think of the sides of a blade and began to shape it out, seeing the edges of the chakra change only to disperse and vanish. Sighing she could feel her anger rising, what in the world was she doing wrong why the hell wasn't it coming out like it was suppose to?! Plucking the scroll with one hand and erupting her hand with chakra she read each word aloud and with did each step. This time she sharpened the chakra before thinning it out. It seemed to be working but at the final moments again it had broken it's shape and form and vanished.

This was frustrating as shit but Kasumi knew what she was doing wrong. She was breaking up the process, when in fact it should be done together. It was hard enough to do them separately but now she had to combine them under one and do it before nightfall which was rapidly coming now. " Ok time to break this shit in like I've been doing it my whole life.. The old man is probably disappointed to have such a slacker like me... " Sighing she began the trial and as she let forth a burst of chakra and began to process. Like forging a blade she hammered out her chakra, molding it into a finely tuned blade. It was hard, the chakra at times went haywire and seemed to explode in her hand at times. Other times it bubbled up and fell apart, it was almost as if it had a life of it's own. " Fuck...I gotta try harder.. This is some unacceptable shit if I just walk away, he'd probably beat my ass and make me try again.." She was referring to her father knowing how hard he could be when it came to learning something. Since she started she kept using one hand and decided that maybe she needed to use two. Once more she began to process of molding her chakra, with one hand she slowly thinned the chakra so much that it looked like a fine film on her hand, with the other hand she sharped it so that it looked like a blue blade on her hand. The amount of concentration it took for this to happen was so immense that Kasumi began to block out the world from around her. Her eyes could only see her hands, her ears could only hear the howling winds of the kumogakure mountains, she could feel it's sting as those same winds sliced at her skin without breaking it, she could smell the cool and thin air that came with being so high up in these mountains.

Being around the element itself was sort of a guide for her. A teacher to hold her hand giving her better view of what it was to learn such an element. Closing her eyes for a moment she took in a deep breath and pushed her hands together. the combined forces slowly became one, she could see the distortion of winds coming her eyes widened and as she saw the fruits of her labor, she had done it, she had created the same winds that she stood in. Her breathing had become ragged and she was tired as she looked down at her hands pressed together with the cutting winds. The sun had now set and she had depleted quite a bit of chakra during the process. Walking over to the edge of the mountain she looked down. she was pretty far up, a fall like that would kill a normal person. Slowly stepping to the edge she smiled as she took a leap off of it, the cool feel of the air swaddled her in it's coolness, her stomach floating inside of her as her heart rate jumped up. She was reaching the ground rather quickly but was not afraid as what seemed to be seconds before she fell a strong condensed force of wind erupted from her feet, sending her back up a few feet. Once she came back down she continued doing this until she was back onto the ground safely. Having damn near depleted all her chakra reserves she felt like she was floating on air as she walked back to her own home. Her body was moving purely on auto pilot as she could barely move on her own, her will was too strong and kept her moving, all the way until she got home, flopping on the bed in a mess. She had finally done it, it was very much harder to do than she thought. But she now had the wind element under her control and tomorrow would be the next step. The next step you ask? why that would be honing the wind to bend to her will properly. More training.

WC --- 1511 /1,500

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum