Shinobi Gaiden RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shinobi Gaiden RP

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Hey
by Kidbushido Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:25 am

» Unknown Lands RP : Naruto RP!
by K Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:16 pm

» Ninja Revolution
by Roku Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:46 am

» Shinobi World War
by Shinsui Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:52 am

» Sooo...
by Kidbushido Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:00 am

» Yasuo Updates
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:31 am

» The Last Bloom (-Done-)
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Sei Natsume
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Igrec Uchiha
by Ryan Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:49 pm

Story
It's been five generations after the first war between Samurai and Shinobi. The five villages were founded shortly after and there has never been a war between them. Until now, all five villages have been off limits to the outside world, however the gates have been opened and ninja were allowed to travel between. But suddenly, kage are falling ill and no one knows who's behind it. The Hokage and Raikage both lie in comatose state, awaiting an answer as to what put them there.
Event Listing

You are not connected. Please login or register

There is a storm brewing...

+3
One Post Man
K
Shinsui
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1There is a storm brewing... Empty There is a storm brewing... Wed Apr 08, 2015 2:03 pm

Shinsui

Shinsui
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

There is a storm brewing.. Deep inside the forumotion servers hides a hero of Naruto RPing. He will rise soon enough to save all of you!
(I'm making my own site duh)
Most of the major things are done, though I could use more help if some of you want to help out. PM me for a link if you're interested in helping, though I'm building a unique staff team so not everyone who asks may get a link. Everyone can join once it's opened up though~
Basically what I want for the site, the goals and the plot (WIP):
I want a site with a well versed selection of staff who can come together to create the systems to have a unique site without a one man's system as well as no "I'm the boss, my way or the highway" kinda bs from the staff nor webmaster (myself) or other admins. This is why I'm getting multiple people to do the systems so I myself don't become the above mentioned kind of webmaster. If I didn't create all the systems then I obviously can't decide things on my own and thus a creators list will be in place. The people creators list will be like a council in a sense. One person can't decide a change in the site on their own, simple as that, not even me. A quick look at my goal for the site; There will be bijuu at some point, won't be like Nexus where we wait forever, might not be like SG where we handed em out in the beginning and especially won't be given through a lottery. We'll have a limited list, but not a banned list. There is a way of attaining limited techniques if you have what I call the "god" tier. Basically if you have the highest level of ninjutsu one can have (already worked the Skill System (or CS) and it ranges from 0-5) so obviously if you have tier 5 in ninjutsu then you can buy ninjutsu techs from the limited list and they cost the same as other techniques. The staff I already have has decided that the site will work good together if we use a tier system but we have a few stats, being speed/strength and endurance. Chakra is not a stat, you start with a set number of chakra depending on your rank, this also goes for your stats and Skill Points. The main idea of the site/the plot is an AU and timeline where the villages just got created, with the bijuu on the loose and the villages weren't happy with who got which bijuu, so they decided to enter into the First Shinobi World War. When the bijuu are released, the people will have to find and fight the bijuu they want, as that's what this whole plot is about, the war which started for the bijuu control.
As you can see the site sets very few limitations regarding your character and their "power". Obviously there will be a lot of fighting, seeing as we are at war, but that doesn't mean you can't have normal RPing topics or do stuff other than fight. I'm going to create a system to encourage either type of RPing, whether it be combat or character development or a mix of both. This system will reward you with things for your character, much like some of you remember - LR's Character Development system.
Anyone who gets a link, please do not hand it out. I'd like the site (or what I haven't told yet on this post) to remain a secret as well as the rest of the systems we create. Consider this a nice teaser?

2There is a storm brewing... Empty Re: There is a storm brewing... Wed Apr 08, 2015 2:54 pm

K

K
Kiri Jonin
Kiri Jonin

So like Nexus.... but with competent staff?

3There is a storm brewing... Empty Re: There is a storm brewing... Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:06 pm

Shinsui

Shinsui
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

O.o
Nexus doesn't--- didn't have stats, nor bijuu planned from the start, nor does their plot revolve around bijuu nor do they reside in the era where the villages were just created (meaning possible madara and hashi NPC events, though they didn't create Konoha someone else did as it is an AU), nexus has a ban list we don't, nexus pays thousands of ryo for limiteds while on this site you only need to "specialize" in a tier and can "specialize" in a few tiers if you have enough points to get the tiers. This site also uses two kinds of currency, Exp and Ryo. Ryo is for physical things, Exp is more character based such as Jutsu and Elements as well a Summons. There are many other things I can name that makes this site different from Nexus though I don't wanna give out too much. PS. Never liked being called a copy, especially not of Nexus >.>

4There is a storm brewing... Empty Re: There is a storm brewing... Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:10 pm

One Post Man

One Post Man

This better not disappoint me.

5There is a storm brewing... Empty Re: There is a storm brewing... Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:45 pm

JokerTheOG

Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin

didnt read it all, is there a link or?

6There is a storm brewing... Empty Re: There is a storm brewing... Thu Apr 16, 2015 4:12 pm

Jigoku

Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

YO!! I plan to RP lots n lots when Summer hits and TRY to maintain it through the school year though maybe not as heavily. When you release links, KEEP ME IN MIND AND PM IT TO ME.

I can't PM on my mobil device or I'd do that like you asked but yeah. Are you still working on it?

7There is a storm brewing... Empty Re: There is a storm brewing... Thu Apr 16, 2015 6:02 pm

K

K
Kiri Jonin
Kiri Jonin

/me waits

8There is a storm brewing... Empty Re: There is a storm brewing... Fri Apr 17, 2015 12:31 am

Belac Uchiha

Belac Uchiha
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

okay I am not that knowledge able in Naruto to be a help with much modding or admining and all that but mind if I give some suggestions? There are certain things that I think would really set the site from others...that noone seems to want to do cause they want to be like others cause they have lots of veiwers (they sadly don't realize that by doing that they get less :/) so I was wondering if you'd be interested.

9There is a storm brewing... Empty Re: There is a storm brewing... Mon Apr 20, 2015 1:45 pm

K

K
Kiri Jonin
Kiri Jonin

Belac Uchiha wrote:okay I am not that knowledge able in Naruto to be a help with much modding or admining and all that but mind if I give some suggestions? There are certain things that I think would really set the site from others...that noone seems to want to do cause they want to be like others cause they have lots of veiwers (they sadly don't realize that by doing that they get less :/) so I was wondering if you'd be interested.

This site is nothing but a giant chatbox and discussion forum. You might as well say it.

10There is a storm brewing... Empty Re: There is a storm brewing... Wed Apr 22, 2015 3:32 pm

Belac Uchiha

Belac Uchiha
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

wait he made it already? O.o

11There is a storm brewing... Empty Re: There is a storm brewing... Wed Apr 22, 2015 3:46 pm

K

K
Kiri Jonin
Kiri Jonin

Belac Uchiha wrote:wait he made it already? O.o

idek.

12There is a storm brewing... Empty Re: There is a storm brewing... Sat Apr 25, 2015 12:19 am

Hatred

Hatred
Kumo Jonin
Kumo Jonin

dis nigga better not keep me in the dark when the forum's up.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]