Shinobi Gaiden RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shinobi Gaiden RP

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Hey
by Kidbushido Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:25 am

» Unknown Lands RP : Naruto RP!
by K Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:16 pm

» Ninja Revolution
by Roku Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:46 am

» Shinobi World War
by Shinsui Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:52 am

» Sooo...
by Kidbushido Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:00 am

» Yasuo Updates
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:31 am

» The Last Bloom (-Done-)
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Sei Natsume
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Igrec Uchiha
by Ryan Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:49 pm

Story
It's been five generations after the first war between Samurai and Shinobi. The five villages were founded shortly after and there has never been a war between them. Until now, all five villages have been off limits to the outside world, however the gates have been opened and ninja were allowed to travel between. But suddenly, kage are falling ill and no one knows who's behind it. The Hokage and Raikage both lie in comatose state, awaiting an answer as to what put them there.
Event Listing

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ando Hayden

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ando Hayden  Empty Ando Hayden Fri Dec 05, 2014 11:21 pm

Takumi

Takumi
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member

General Info
Name: Ando Hayden
Nicknames: Tenno
Clan: None
Village: Konohagakure

Looks:
Height: 6' 1"
Weight: 265lbs.
Image:
Spoiler:

Description: Hayden walks down a crowed market street, passing by merchants and shop keeps. Were you to ask one of them to described the man that had passed they would describe him in a word: "Dark."  His hair, eyes, and clothing all seem to emit darkness and shadow; the expression on his face would unnerve even the most stoic of men. If he wore a smile that day it was hidden under a  scarf of some black material which appeared to eat the light behind him. As he made his way down that market street past those shop keeps and stall merchants they cringed at his very presence and their conversations turned to whispers. He passed under a street lamp and all could see his pale skin and just below the neckline a vein of grey flesh creeping up from the shoulder. it was enough to dissuade any more starring or conversation. Hayden lingered their for a moment before turning off into a small alley to meet his informant. Sometimes it is better to be known and terrifying then obscure and stealthy.  

Personality:
Nindo: For every bright truth there is a dark secret.
Personality Description:

Personality Evaluation: Hayden Tenno age 17

Hayden has just completed his Chunin Exams and has passed with flying colors. While most would be elated by this new, Hayden seems strangely detached from himself. His condition, see file 12, is getting worse and it seems to be playing greatly on his psyche. Before it became this...apparent he was, by textbook definitions, normal in every way. excelled in his practical and logical studies. he was a prodigy in chakra control able to walk on water and up trees before any of his peers. but as his affliction progressed he began to fail in his studies. However his skill on the field improved to a point beyond reason. He began talking more advanced techniques, however, they were beyond his skills. He spent several months in the hospital after a backfiring technique scorched his right arm. I;m not quite sure on the facts but it seems his affliction capitalized on the destroyed skin cells and.. "transformed them", not sure if that is the right phrase. Now it has spread up towards his chest. In short, I fear what sort of effect this transformation will have on his already fragile mind.

Peer evaluation: Squad Six, Subject: Hayden,  age 19

member one: He is nuts. Plain and simple. This guy talks to his freaking hand...and he acts like it talks back. If you've read the report you know what he did to the target. I've never seen anybody  torn apart in such a manor not even wolves tear apart their prey like that. I want him out of our squad.. hell, I want him caged up.

Member two: Hayden is... different I'll say that, but the guy saved my life. Took two kunai in the arm, didn't even bleed. didn't even recognize when i thanked him either. He's detached from everything that happens around him.

Team Leader: He'd be better off working alone, at least then he wouldn't scare everybody so much. The stories are begging to spread all across the village and people won't even look at him. He's taken to displaying his arm, almost like a badge of pride and his eyes... I swear they have changed color. He's damned effective and damned scary. I'm placing a formal request that he see a psychiatrist, soon.

Formal evaluation: Ando Hayden, Age 19

Hayden refused to speak to me for the first twenty minutes of out interview. So, I took matters into my own hands and described some of the missions he had been on and the ways he had accomplished them. Then i asked him what he thought about this. That is when i became worried. He replied, "We are okay with how we did the mission, so lay off doc." 'We' he used we instead of I. I'm starting to wonder if the infection isn't in some way affecting his psychiatric state. What if he has developed a separate personality for it. the reports from his team suggest as such. I'd recommend suspending him from official business and instead confining him to the village until such time as he can be treated. If he can even be treated for what afflicts him. I've asked him to keep a journal which I will review on a weekly bases. Hopefully this will give me some incite into his psychiatric state as he outright refuses to speak to me, or anyone else for that matter.

Journal of Hayden: Week one,

"Stupid shrink wants me to keep this journal to express my feelings... well here they are..." what follows is several pages of profanity and crude drawings.

Journal of Hayden: Week Seven,

I've been having these... dreams. In which i am staring at myself in the mirror.. only the thing in the mirror isn't me. it has no face.. only a grey, stone like skin.. it flexes and moves like my own skin as i flex and move in front of the mirror. then it begins to talk.. in my voice.. and i realize.. I'm talking with it.. we are talking as one... we.

Journal of Hayden: Week fifteen,

It.. has grown quite a bit since the last time i wrote. It's nearly to my shoulder now... i punched a steel bar today.. didn't even leave a scratch on my... on it's skin. Gotta keep that in my mind.. this thing is not me... it isn't...me.

Journal of Hayden: Week twenty,

That shrink really knows how to make me angry... and knows how to be real smug about it to. She got me to slip again.. got me to say we instead of I again... If i keep slipping up like that they'll put me back in quarantine. Don't want that... we both don't want that to happen....

Journal of Hayden: Week thirty,
It spoke to me, whispered in my dreams again. it told me it could help.. that all i had to do was let go... let go of my fear of it. Embrace the power it could offer me. If i make us into one whole person we could become powerful.. oh so powerful... and yet.. i've never craved power... I only ever wanted to help... to kill those who deserved it.. to spare the innocent the horrors of war and battle... if it can help me... then.. why not let it.

Journal of Hayden: Week fifty-two

We haven't written in this journal for a while... we haven't seen her in a while either... the guards ask why we don't come out.. we say we are sick.. that the infection is killing us. They don't come in.. they are afraid. We are imprisoned here... in this room. but soon.. soon we shall be free... but we will wait. We will wait and grow strong in this room. We will allow this power to course through our body. Then we shall find her... we shall show her what her words failed to grasp.. what her doctors could not understand. what her books could not enlighten her to. we will show her the sweet embrace of death.. for she is the instrument of our freedom. it is by her word we are kept here. We will be free to choose our own path soon. Free to kill our own way......

A year later:
A half torn page is found stuck to the wall, the writing on it is hurried and nearly illegible. "We are not satisfied with the way you treat us..... we have spilled the blood you asked of us, we have killed what you requested but you are not happy... we do not smile as we kill... well now we will... we go to find our own prey."  There are several deep scores in the wooden wall of the room. and what looks like a a spattering of blood on the floor. The blood trails to the window, which is smashed out, several tiles on the nearby rooftop have been knocked loose. this had been the office of Ando Hayden's Psychiatrist.

Favorites: Music, which calms his mind.

Background:
History:

"We grew up in the village hidden in the leaf, our parents both being resident ninja there. We attend the academy and it was there that we contracted our affliction. During a field trip with our teacher to the mountains to the north we found a cave. Inside of the cave there we several skeletons, warriors long since dead. while stumbling in the dark, We cut Our hand on one of the warrior's knives. The knife that had been used to cut down what had lived in that cave before. A rouge ninja had tried to create the perfect natural armor which functioned much like a fungus, growing on the body of the person in question. however, he had failed to take into account the intelligence of such a creature and the armor had instead consumed his body and mind. It had lain dormant on that blade, placed just so for years waiting and it took it's chance at freedom.

It had started so simply; what looked like an infection of the cut we had received. Upon closer inspection our doctor found the infection to be of a biological, not viral, source and prescribed a mild antibiotic cream. A week later We returned our hand had not only not healed, but it had become worse. The biological agent, whatever it was had spread across half of our hand. we were  immediately quarantined and several other medical nin were called in to assess the situation. Our testimony was gone over in detail several times and scrapings were taken for study. However, before the scrapings could even reach a microscope they died, having been severed from there source of food. This lead to hopes of a cure or at least the removal of the infection. They prepped us and brought us to the surgery wing were they would cut off the infection. They begin, lightly cutting away layer after layer of the infected tissue. They soon found, to their dismay, that the medical instruments they were using began to dull as the layers became tougher and tougher. Indeed, the outer layers of the shell had been temporary as the inner layers hardened and formed the new skin layer. They also, through the use of charkra mapping and x-ray devices, found that the new skin layer had formed a connected nervous system with the existing skin layer. in a sense the old and new skin were as one. the process was slow and methodical.. almost careful as if the infection was trying it's best not to harm the host.

It would be several years before we were free to resume active duty amongst the shinobi. Our next chance to gain rank in the village was an assign meant to capture a rouge ninja. We were assigned to group six on a special assignment. Each genin in group six was being looked at for promotion to chunin and if this mission was a success, each would receive a spot amongst the more talented ninja. We were hunting a rouge ninja, an arsonist who enjoyed burning civilian building to the ground. There task was simple enough, bring in the arsonist alive. He was to stand trial for what he had done, this was not a summary execution mission.

We were set up in a glade just south of a small village which we had tracked the arsonist to. We were on team B, our job was to actually apprehend the arsonist. Team A's job was to put out any fires that he may cause in his escape.

"now.." The team leader whispered.. and we were off. Silently we approached the village. we were about fifty feet from the first building when the explosion rocked us all up into the air and back about ten feet. Nearly every house was on fire and several had ceased to be houses and instead were raining down upon the nearby forest as fiery projectiles. As the surrounding forest engulfed into flames and man's laughter could be heard from inside the village. Fury and rage coursed through us as we bolted into the town fire licking at us from every direction. We hadn't noticed but  each of our fingers now sported a two and a half inch long serrated organic blade. Without thinking we plunged all five of them into his neck, diving on him while we did this. The brief look of shock on his face was frozen there as we ripped into his chest with our right hand. Again and again we clawed and teared at him. We was like an animal, rabid and crazed killing for the shear fact of killing.

The next thing we remember is waking up in a hospital bed covered in bandages. Apparently we had passed out after our little episode and received some burns from a nearby fire. we were also being placed under house arrest indefinitely until we received psychiatric help and our case was reviewed. This went on for several years as the higher ups tried to make sense of just what had happened in that village that night. Our teammates hadn't been inside the ring of fiery houses to see what we had done, but they did see the corpse before it had burned. They were calling us an animal, a monster. Our promotion.. of course.. was denied."
Hayden finished as he looked back at the head that had once been his psychiatrist, "Did you enjoy reading our journals and notes?" He asked it as he watched the body being consumed by infection. "Perhaps in the next life you'll truly understand what it means to be us... or not... how are we to know."]

About the Armor: The armor is a living organism which burrows it's way out from underneath the skin and replaces it with it's own toughened version. however the old skin still exists along with all nerve endings, it's just shared. The armor itself grow more intelligent with each person it consumes. having gained the intelligence of the four ninja and the doctor. However, with Hayden this is different. It does not wish to consume Hayden but instead to bond with him. The Armor wishes to have a body and in return promises it's power and intelligence to Hayden.

Key Events: Infection at the age of 12, by age 17 it has progressed up his arm, by 22 it has now spread across his chest and back and is now moving across his left arm and downward.

Last edited by Argon on Thu Dec 25, 2014 2:48 pm; edited 5 times in total

2Ando Hayden  Empty Re: Ando Hayden Tue Dec 23, 2014 8:48 pm

Takumi

Takumi
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member

bump

3Ando Hayden  Empty Re: Ando Hayden Wed Dec 24, 2014 7:49 am

Draygglez

Draygglez
Kumo Anbu
Kumo Anbu

Akatsuki is not a village. Just state unknown. Personality and history needs to be longer.

4Ando Hayden  Empty Re: Ando Hayden Wed Dec 24, 2014 2:29 pm

Takumi

Takumi
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member

bump

5Ando Hayden  Empty Re: Ando Hayden Wed Dec 24, 2014 11:43 pm

Anonymous

As discussed OOC with ryan, as well as... reasons IC.

To join Akatsuki, You need to put a little more work into this app. I'm going to ask you to provide a history as to how you met Kaseki IC, as well as your "Former Village" into your app. You cannot start as a missing nin.

6Ando Hayden  Empty Re: Ando Hayden Thu Dec 25, 2014 12:15 am

Takumi

Takumi
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member

No problemo.. few things though.
1) I was told by the grader to just put unspecified under village since i was trying to join the akatsuki.
2) I created this app before you became leader of the akatsuki and as such would not have known who to include in this rp.
3) how does no one have a problem with the armor thing... I had figured by now i'd have gotten flak from someone on it.
4) To show how i met you and of course the conversation I had with you.. I can do that through vague flashback.. or.. through an actual rp with you.... your choice on that matter I'll add the former village and await your reply.

7Ando Hayden  Empty Re: Ando Hayden Thu Dec 25, 2014 12:34 am

Anonymous

https://shinobigaiden.rpg-board.net/t343-into-the-forest-a-new-akatsuki

Then for the sake of Akatsuki.... post on this, and use this as your flashback. Because from my understanding, no genin starts as a "Ronin" and all ninja have a "Village" wither it be former or not. But I don't really grade apps.

But that's just my point of view.

My only issue is history, and Akatsuki

8Ando Hayden  Empty Re: Ando Hayden Thu Dec 25, 2014 5:07 pm

Takumi

Takumi
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member

bump

9Ando Hayden  Empty Re: Ando Hayden Thu Dec 25, 2014 6:01 pm

Roku

Roku
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member

Ok, approved.  This armor and abilities will have to be approved separately via the armor creation template however.  Or if you see a more fitting template, use it.

EDIT: You will also need Akatsuki approval from Kaseki unless you plan to do that IC.

10Ando Hayden  Empty Re: Ando Hayden Thu Dec 25, 2014 6:04 pm

Takumi

Takumi
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member

mmkay, thanks for the quick response.. will work on those now.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum