Shinobi Gaiden RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shinobi Gaiden RP

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Hey
by Kidbushido Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:25 am

» Unknown Lands RP : Naruto RP!
by K Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:16 pm

» Ninja Revolution
by Roku Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:46 am

» Shinobi World War
by Shinsui Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:52 am

» Sooo...
by Kidbushido Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:00 am

» Yasuo Updates
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:31 am

» The Last Bloom (-Done-)
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Sei Natsume
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Igrec Uchiha
by Ryan Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:49 pm

Story
It's been five generations after the first war between Samurai and Shinobi. The five villages were founded shortly after and there has never been a war between them. Until now, all five villages have been off limits to the outside world, however the gates have been opened and ninja were allowed to travel between. But suddenly, kage are falling ill and no one knows who's behind it. The Hokage and Raikage both lie in comatose state, awaiting an answer as to what put them there.
Event Listing

You are not connected. Please login or register

Grey, the package deliverer! Ep.4

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Grey, the package deliverer! Ep.4 Empty Grey, the package deliverer! Ep.4 Sun Dec 21, 2014 2:37 pm

Ryan

Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

The two walked along the same old path to the Hokage's building, where Grey would pick up his package as he did almost each and every day. From there, Shousha would also get his mission assignment, so it was basically killing two birds with one stone. Aside from that, Grey enjoyed walking alongside his brother, as the two connected on an emotional level oftentimes. They always had something to talk about despite the fact that sometimes it was just absolutely irrelevant. Grey didn't mind at all, as long as he got to spend time with his older brother. "So... does Grandpa hate me now?" Grey would ask softly, as the two had just been walking in silence up until now. Shousha exhaled sharply and looked over at his younger brother, giving him an uncomfortable stare. "He... doesn't hate you. He did the same thing when it happened to me." Shousha looked at his feet, disappointed that his brother felt the same way that he did when he was his age. "It's just... Grandpa is old and he knows all of the dangers that come with our ability. He himself doesn't have it so he likely won't understand, but that's part of it. Maybe one day he'll see it otherwise, for now we just have to be good I suppose." Grey looked up at his older brother, who seemed to have a fire in his eyes as his sharingan slowly activated. "Good as in...?" Grey asked softly. Shousha looked down at him, no longer having sharingan active and now with a smile and his eyes closed. "Good as in not evil." He said with the brightest of expressions.

The two were at the administration office finally. Grey looked around and saw the small lobby that the two were in. There was assorted furniture around the place with no particular color scheme. It was a bit tacky, but Grey didn't live there so he didn't mind as much as most people might. Shousha seemed to notice the first time that the two came here as he looked the same way. 'Oh god...' Grey thought to himself. 'I think I am becoming a smaller version of him... Or so it seems. This is no good for anyone.' He frowned and Shou looked down at him with a chuckle, as if he knew what the boy was talking about. Grey gasped and looked directly forward before talking to the recepotionist that showed him kindness from before. "Um, hello. I'm here to pick up my letter." Immediately after him, Shousha spoke. "And I am here to pick up my mission details. They were disclosed, or so I was told." The man handed Shousha a manela envelope and he took his leave. Then he handed Grey his envelope, smiled and answered the phone that had just started ringing. Grey took the envelope and ran out of the building as the mission details said that the letter had to be delivered within twenty minutes and it was all the way across town!

He ran as fast as his legs would allow and made it there with little time to spare. After knocking on the door a few times, there was no answer. He simply slid the letter into the mail slot and made his way back to the administration office for his pay. 'I'm my own person.' He thought to himself.

WC: 574

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum