Shinobi Gaiden RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shinobi Gaiden RP

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Hey
by Kidbushido Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:25 am

» Unknown Lands RP : Naruto RP!
by K Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:16 pm

» Ninja Revolution
by Roku Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:46 am

» Shinobi World War
by Shinsui Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:52 am

» Sooo...
by Kidbushido Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:00 am

» Yasuo Updates
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:31 am

» The Last Bloom (-Done-)
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Sei Natsume
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Igrec Uchiha
by Ryan Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:49 pm

Story
It's been five generations after the first war between Samurai and Shinobi. The five villages were founded shortly after and there has never been a war between them. Until now, all five villages have been off limits to the outside world, however the gates have been opened and ninja were allowed to travel between. But suddenly, kage are falling ill and no one knows who's behind it. The Hokage and Raikage both lie in comatose state, awaiting an answer as to what put them there.
Event Listing

You are not connected. Please login or register

Grey, the package deliverer! Ep.1

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Grey, the package deliverer! Ep.1 Empty Grey, the package deliverer! Ep.1 Fri Dec 19, 2014 6:22 pm

Ryan

Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

Grey tossed the tiny box up and down as he walked down the street with his older brother Shousha. The package had been given to him by one of the villagers who was willing to pay him should he take the package to where they asked.

-Flashback-

"So... all I have to do is take the box to her?" Grey would ask the man before him. The man's name was actually Julian and he was a builder within the village. He was rather burly and wore the default construction gear. Bright colors coated his massive body that stood at near seven feet tall. Clearly he had hit his head a few times in his life, as he seemed a bit below average intelligence. Though, he had a nice face. He had smooth eyebrows as well as very beautiful eyes and a strong jawline. Thick curly locks fell from his scalp and onto his face, though not in his eyes. Overall, he seemed rather muscular and had some of the best looks the young boy had ever seen before. He probably thought it could have gotten him through life, though he was clearly paying the price for making that assumption now. The two stood in the construction clearing that Julian had waved Grey over to.

"Yes, that is absolutely all I need you to do. Nothing else. I would take it myslef, but I'm a bit busy right now and when I saw your headband I thought that maybe you could help me! Was I wrong?" His lips puckered as a sad face took control over the one present before. Grey shook his head quickly as to assure the man that he was the right person for the job. "Don't worry man. I'll get it where it needs to go. Just tell me where." He flashed a smile to the man which was quickly returned. "Oh thank you! Thank you er-" The man scratched his head. "What exactly is your name?" asked the strong man. "Grey Uchiha."

-Flashback End-

Shousha would look at his younger brother and comment on the manner that he was holding the package. "Don't you think that you should be a little more careful with that thing?" The older of the two would ask. Grey simple shrugged and spoke with stupidity. "If it was fragile, it's most likely broken by now right?" He chuckled to himself as he continued to toss the object. "Besides, that ladies house is just around the corner. The two then made their way to the end of the street and turned to the right, arriving at a house that seemed to be rather old. When he knocked on the door, no one answered, and so Grey just left the small box outside of the door and made his way back to the construction site to collect his pay. "Well that was a pretty easy job, wasn't it Shousha?" Asked the younger of the two. Shousha would only look down at him and scoff. 'Was I this cocky as a Genin?'

WC: 517

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum