Shinobi Gaiden RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shinobi Gaiden RP

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Hey
by Kidbushido Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:25 am

» Unknown Lands RP : Naruto RP!
by K Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:16 pm

» Ninja Revolution
by Roku Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:46 am

» Shinobi World War
by Shinsui Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:52 am

» Sooo...
by Kidbushido Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:00 am

» Yasuo Updates
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:31 am

» The Last Bloom (-Done-)
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Sei Natsume
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Igrec Uchiha
by Ryan Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:49 pm

Story
It's been five generations after the first war between Samurai and Shinobi. The five villages were founded shortly after and there has never been a war between them. Until now, all five villages have been off limits to the outside world, however the gates have been opened and ninja were allowed to travel between. But suddenly, kage are falling ill and no one knows who's behind it. The Hokage and Raikage both lie in comatose state, awaiting an answer as to what put them there.
Event Listing

You are not connected. Please login or register

Setsuna Jutsu

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Setsuna Jutsu Empty Setsuna Jutsu Thu Dec 25, 2014 6:09 am

Mitsuki Rena

Mitsuki Rena
Kumo Chunin
Kumo Chunin

This is for the Setsuna Clan on this site.
Setsuna Jutsu Bc_zps4cacc476
Setsuna Jutsu Bc_zpsd66dc92e
Setsuna Jutsu Aste_zps72f19411
Setsuna Jutsu Tte_zpsb3b7714f

Last edited by Mitsuki Rena on Sun Dec 28, 2014 11:10 pm; edited 8 times in total

2Setsuna Jutsu Empty Re: Setsuna Jutsu Sat Dec 27, 2014 7:11 am

Mitsuki Rena

Mitsuki Rena
Kumo Chunin
Kumo Chunin

Bump.

3Setsuna Jutsu Empty Re: Setsuna Jutsu Sat Dec 27, 2014 10:51 am

Anonymous

I'm going to ask you to add in some information on the "Marks" by themselves in your fancy little charts~

(Before I can really look into this)

4Setsuna Jutsu Empty Re: Setsuna Jutsu Sat Dec 27, 2014 11:40 am

Mitsuki Rena

Mitsuki Rena
Kumo Chunin
Kumo Chunin

Edited "Blood Constitute" and "Blood Harvest".

5Setsuna Jutsu Empty Re: Setsuna Jutsu Sat Dec 27, 2014 11:52 am

Anonymous

*Fangirling Intensifies*

Setsuna Jutsu Bc_zps4c540842

Seeing as this creates two kinds of weapons, I need to know the different maxes on each.

I need to know how far the blood weapons that protrude from the body can extend, as well as the blood swords/axes/shields and other things can be. These are max measurements... and seeing as they do tear the skin to create, as well as exhaust blood, each of these techs should deal a bit of damage to the user... or at least a very high chakra cost to repair the damage.

Also I would imagine the range would be how far these weapons can travel from you before returning to a liquid state? If you could state that, that would be perfect.

Um.... I think that's it on this one thing...

(I just realized this is an image, and not a code... i feel really stupid...)

6Setsuna Jutsu Empty Re: Setsuna Jutsu Sat Dec 27, 2014 12:38 pm

Mitsuki Rena

Mitsuki Rena
Kumo Chunin
Kumo Chunin

Kaseki wrote:
*Fangirling Intensifies*

Seeing as this creates two kinds of weapons, I need to know the different maxes on each.

I need to know how far the blood weapons that protrude from the body can extend, as well as the blood swords/axes/shields and other things can be. These are max measurements... and seeing as they do tear the skin to create, as well as exhaust blood, each of these techs should deal a bit of damage to the user... or at least a very high chakra cost to repair the damage.

Also I would imagine the range would be how far these weapons can travel from you before returning to a liquid state? If you could state that, that would be perfect.

Thought the range made it clear that 6 meters is the max the blood can be manipulated and of course there isn't any healing factor so it's a double edge sword and one needs to know what to do with this skill or they can end up killing themselves. It's a double edged sword!

So I threw a shard it would remain a shard since the properties have changed. I could add on to make it more understandable then.

As for exhaustion of blood the clan's already approved KKG makes it not to worry on. Anything else you want to add on that will help? (I'm also changing the pic. )

7Setsuna Jutsu Empty Re: Setsuna Jutsu Sat Dec 27, 2014 12:40 pm

Anonymous

Mitsuki Rena wrote:
Kaseki wrote:
*Fangirling Intensifies*

Thought the range made it clear that 6 meters is the max the blood can be manipulated and of course there isn't any healing factor so it's a double edge sword and one needs to know what to do with this skill or they can end up killing themselves. It's a double edged sword!

So I threw a shard it would remain a shard since the properties have changed. I could add on to make it more understandable then.

As for exhaustion of blood the clan's already approved KKG makes it not to worry on. Anything else you want to add on that will help? (I'm also changing the pic. )

Then I will have to ask for a link to the clan on this app. Just for the sake of linking things together~

So from my understanding... You could create 6m long spikes from your body?

SCARY.

8Setsuna Jutsu Empty Re: Setsuna Jutsu Sat Dec 27, 2014 1:17 pm

Mitsuki Rena

Mitsuki Rena
Kumo Chunin
Kumo Chunin

Kaseki wrote:
Mitsuki Rena wrote:
Kaseki wrote:
*Fangirling Intensifies*

Then I will have to ask for a link to the clan on this app. Just for the sake of linking things together~

So from my understanding... You could create 6m long spikes from your body?

SCARY.

Yes. Edited. c:

9Setsuna Jutsu Empty Re: Setsuna Jutsu Sat Dec 27, 2014 1:34 pm

Anonymous

Mitsuki Rena wrote:This is for the Setsuna Clan on this site.
Setsuna Jutsu Bc_zpsd3f5e2d8
Setsuna Jutsu BH_zps2dd0aa69
Setsuna Jutsu Aste_zps32047132
Setsuna Jutsu Tte_zps6a598a38

Looks fine to me. however I will ask for another mod to take a final look.

10Setsuna Jutsu Empty Re: Setsuna Jutsu Sat Dec 27, 2014 1:59 pm

Roku

Roku
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member

Just a couple things. Specify in jutsu that manipulate blood that blood created by the jutsu cannot be used for Kekkei Genkai transplants.

Being able to see chakra AND gain high speed movement perception is a slight no no. It is far too similar to the Sharingan which has become highly limited here.

Secify a maximum quantity of blood in blood constitute.

Need a speed for blood in blood constitute as well. If you make this relative to one's Ninjutsu skill, you could get away with more maximum, but at lower levels would probably be stuck with less speed.

11Setsuna Jutsu Empty Re: Setsuna Jutsu Sat Dec 27, 2014 2:03 pm

Anonymous

12Setsuna Jutsu Empty Re: Setsuna Jutsu Sun Dec 28, 2014 9:00 pm

Mitsuki Rena

Mitsuki Rena
Kumo Chunin
Kumo Chunin

Roku wrote:Just a couple things.  Specify in jutsu that manipulate blood that blood created by the jutsu cannot be used for Kekkei Genkai transplants.

Being able to see chakra AND gain high speed movement perception is a slight no no.  It is far too similar to the Sharingan which has become highly limited here.

Secify a maximum quantity of blood in blood constitute.

Need a speed for blood in blood constitute as well.  If you make this relative to one's Ninjutsu skill, you could get away with more maximum, but at lower levels would probably be stuck with less speed.

Edited both. As for speed I imagine them to be like the Kaguya's control over their bone. They don't really have a set speed to them but they do for their regenerative properties from what I've seen.

13Setsuna Jutsu Empty Re: Setsuna Jutsu Sun Dec 28, 2014 9:22 pm

Jigoku

Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

(If you ever go Akatsuki you gotta be Roku's partner. Blood and bone together is epic.)

I can't allow unlimited blood, nor in unspecified max speed, you're a good enough RPer to know
how easy that would be to abuse. Not saying you can't pull out a limitless amount of blood, but you can't manipulate an unlimited amount of blood if you know what i mean.

I see no change in Asterisk Eyes

14Setsuna Jutsu Empty Re: Setsuna Jutsu Sun Dec 28, 2014 10:03 pm

Mitsuki Rena

Mitsuki Rena
Kumo Chunin
Kumo Chunin

Done and done! Also unlock my topic so I can add them in and make it look pretty. Please? >.>

15Setsuna Jutsu Empty Re: Setsuna Jutsu Sun Dec 28, 2014 10:43 pm

Anonymous

Setsuna Jutsu BH_zps2dd0aa69

The only issue I have is that this D-Rank Jutsu can stun for 2 posts... I mean Chakra silencing... sure... that would make it then useless against anyone of Chunin+. however should it "alter blood" in some way and make all Jutsu on the target cost x2.... sure.

16Setsuna Jutsu Empty Re: Setsuna Jutsu Sun Dec 28, 2014 11:12 pm

Anonymous

Mitsuki Rena wrote:This is for the Setsuna Clan on this site.
Setsuna Jutsu Bc_zps4cacc476
Setsuna Jutsu Bc_zpsd66dc92e
Setsuna Jutsu Aste_zps72f19411
Setsuna Jutsu Tte_zpsb3b7714f

Seeing as requested edits were made.... Approved unless Roku has something to add.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum