Shinobi Gaiden RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shinobi Gaiden RP

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Hey
by Kidbushido Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:25 am

» Unknown Lands RP : Naruto RP!
by K Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:16 pm

» Ninja Revolution
by Roku Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:46 am

» Shinobi World War
by Shinsui Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:52 am

» Sooo...
by Kidbushido Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:00 am

» Yasuo Updates
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:31 am

» The Last Bloom (-Done-)
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Sei Natsume
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Igrec Uchiha
by Ryan Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:49 pm

Story
It's been five generations after the first war between Samurai and Shinobi. The five villages were founded shortly after and there has never been a war between them. Until now, all five villages have been off limits to the outside world, however the gates have been opened and ninja were allowed to travel between. But suddenly, kage are falling ill and no one knows who's behind it. The Hokage and Raikage both lie in comatose state, awaiting an answer as to what put them there.
Event Listing

You are not connected. Please login or register

And the Academy Award goes too...

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1And the Academy Award goes too... Empty And the Academy Award goes too... Thu Jan 01, 2015 10:57 pm

Kidbushido

Kidbushido

First off I wanna thank all the little people, and by that I mean all the midgets around the world. You may be short physically, but you're tall in spirit. Next I wanna thank my Mother, she couldn't be here tonight because she actually has a life and doesn't know what the fuck Naruto is. Mama I luh u, POP, Hold it Down! I wanna thank "The Pack" for always backing me up, especially my Co-Commander Joker. I wanna thank Shinny for believing in me, Ryan and Aki-chan for not giving up on me, even when I said some off the wall shit. I wanna thank Alice for giving me some good loving, and loki and katsu for the same. I wanna thank Roku, Dray, Kaji, V and every other Kumo member for supporting me, and of course I wanna thank my lord and savior Lil B the Based God for being so positive all the time. If I didn't say your name don't worry, Ilu and it'll be okay.

2And the Academy Award goes too... Empty Re: And the Academy Award goes too... Thu Jan 01, 2015 10:59 pm

Anonymous

But....

Buut....

bby, y u no luv me no mo?

3And the Academy Award goes too... Empty Re: And the Academy Award goes too... Thu Jan 01, 2015 11:01 pm

Kidbushido

Kidbushido

don't worry, u can open up trade relations with kumo

4And the Academy Award goes too... Empty Re: And the Academy Award goes too... Thu Jan 01, 2015 11:03 pm

Anonymous

trade....

So I can be your SUPER ANU FORCE?

You give me KKG, me give you KKG? XD

5And the Academy Award goes too... Empty Re: And the Academy Award goes too... Thu Jan 01, 2015 11:30 pm

Kidbushido

Kidbushido

i aint got no kkg, i dun need it

6And the Academy Award goes too... Empty Re: And the Academy Award goes too... Fri Jan 02, 2015 12:05 am

Akira

Akira
Suna Chunin
Suna Chunin

You're Welcomes Kid! <3
Lots of loves.

7And the Academy Award goes too... Empty Re: And the Academy Award goes too... Fri Jan 02, 2015 12:32 am

V

V
Kumo Anbu
Kumo Anbu

And the Academy Award goes too... 19hd1ile09il9gif

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum