Shinobi Gaiden RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shinobi Gaiden RP

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Hey
by Kidbushido Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:25 am

» Unknown Lands RP : Naruto RP!
by K Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:16 pm

» Ninja Revolution
by Roku Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:46 am

» Shinobi World War
by Shinsui Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:52 am

» Sooo...
by Kidbushido Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:00 am

» Yasuo Updates
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:31 am

» The Last Bloom (-Done-)
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Sei Natsume
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Igrec Uchiha
by Ryan Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:49 pm

Story
It's been five generations after the first war between Samurai and Shinobi. The five villages were founded shortly after and there has never been a war between them. Until now, all five villages have been off limits to the outside world, however the gates have been opened and ninja were allowed to travel between. But suddenly, kage are falling ill and no one knows who's behind it. The Hokage and Raikage both lie in comatose state, awaiting an answer as to what put them there.
Event Listing

You are not connected. Please login or register

Help The Academy [Mission]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Help The Academy [Mission] Empty Help The Academy [Mission] Fri Jan 02, 2015 12:46 pm

Kaji

Kaji
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

Kaji was walking threw the village as he notice that the academy was looking for Genin, And Chunin rank members of the village to help out teaching E rank technique to students. He stopped and looked at the sign for a moment as a Spec Jounin came out of the academy and called Kaji. He looked at him as he started to make his way towards him, Kaji stopped in from of Sora- Sensei "So whats going on Sora-sama?" Kaji asked as he was pretty sure what was going on but question must be asked. "Hey the academy is looking for Genins and Chuunins to join and help out for a day aren't you almost Chuunin by the way?" Sora said and asked as he haven't seen Kaji for a while seem his third mission not knowing that this was Kaji's Ten and last mission to Chuunin what very surprising. "Oh i see, Yeah this is my tenth and last mission for Genin to Chunin Sora-Sama its been a while" Kaji said as he looked at the academy once again thinking "This should be interesting, maybe i can get students to pull out sweet stuffs" Kaji thought in his head as he smiled at Sora And continue his way into the Academy. "Good luck Kaji go get them" Sora said as he left. Kaji open the front door as he walked threw the hall ways of the academy just looking left an right remembering the days that he was learning and studying how to be a great ninja.

Kaji noticed an open door with a sign above the door that said [Genin & Chuunin Enter] He did exactly what the sign said as he was the only genin in the class everyone was a Student and one teacher. "Oh looks who's here Kaji, Uchiha long time no see buddy" Iraki-Sama said as he walked towards Kaji and shaked his hand. "Hey Iraki Sensei how's it been? Im here to teach . . . i guess" Kaji said nervous a bit he was people shy sometimes even if they where kids they where judging him for everything he did right or wrong thats how a teacher is known. "Its been great actually, oh how good you where always a fast learner. ALL RIGHT! Everyone this is Kaji, Uchiha he will be your teacher for today." Iraki said as he walked back to the center of the class room with Kaji behind him. He would step aside for Kaji to take spot light for a day ". . . Alright, i will teach you all how to manipulate chakra so you can use it" Kaji said as he was focus like back in the day as a student.

"Chakra is essential to even the most basic technique; it is the moulding of the physical energy present in every cell of the body and the spiritual energy gained from the mind. Once moulded, it can be channelled through the chakra pathway system, which is to chakra as the circulatory system is to blood, to any of the 361 tenketsu in the body. Through various methods, the most common of which is hand seals, the chakra can then be controlled and manipulated to create an effect that would not be possible otherwise, such as walking on water, exhaling fire or creating illusions." Kaji said as Iwaki was amazed that ye learn that something that many people forget. Every student was amazed for a while learning this was fun but Kaji had a better plan he picked up a paper and demonstrated something amazing to the mind of the students. "Through the process of nature transformation, chakra can be converted into a number of different natures. Most ninja have a natural affinity to one chakra nature, but they have the capacity to use natures apart from their own affinity. There are five basic natures, but in addition to these, certain genetic traits allow multiple natures to be combined into new natures; for example, it is possible to mix Water and Wind into Ice. While many ninja can use more than one chakra nature, very few are able to combine them in this manner." As the paper turn to ashes, this was the element of fire doing its work as he told that everyone has a different element and some people share the same elements he was going to go deeper into Kekkei Genkai and Kekkei Tōta but this would only waist time and he didnt have any of does but he had Doujutsu. "Well as for me i have something call Doujutsu, i would go into a brief description but it would be to long so let me show you" Kaji aaid as he closed his eyes and Activated his Sharingan everyone was amazed he was amazing Kaji looked at Iwaki as he smiled at him thanking him for everything.

Alright now we will teach you two E rank techniques. As all student stood up and walk to Kaji making a circle enough space of course for him to perform. As He started to make hand signs as his body transformed to Iraki-Sensei "This is Transformation technique, Now you guys try it and remember to concentrate your chakra and release it" Kaji said as he watch them try so hard and some did it there first try some had to do it several times Kaji was impress and glad as he did his next technique as he released chakra to his foot and walked in the ceiling and walls every one was so happy and wanted to learn it "This is Cliff Climbing Practice its hard but possible, Go ahead and try it" Kaji said as he was amazed some people could do it so easily. Kaji was done and left thanking the class and Iraki-Sama as he went home and rested.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum