Shinobi Gaiden RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shinobi Gaiden RP

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Hey
by Kidbushido Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:25 am

» Unknown Lands RP : Naruto RP!
by K Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:16 pm

» Ninja Revolution
by Roku Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:46 am

» Shinobi World War
by Shinsui Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:52 am

» Sooo...
by Kidbushido Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:00 am

» Yasuo Updates
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:31 am

» The Last Bloom (-Done-)
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Sei Natsume
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Igrec Uchiha
by Ryan Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:49 pm

Story
It's been five generations after the first war between Samurai and Shinobi. The five villages were founded shortly after and there has never been a war between them. Until now, all five villages have been off limits to the outside world, however the gates have been opened and ninja were allowed to travel between. But suddenly, kage are falling ill and no one knows who's behind it. The Hokage and Raikage both lie in comatose state, awaiting an answer as to what put them there.
Event Listing

You are not connected. Please login or register

Le Rinneganz

+3
Ryan
K
Draygglez
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26Le Rinneganz - Page 2 Empty Re: Le Rinneganz Mon Jan 05, 2015 6:15 pm

Anonymous

NOW BACK TO THE RINNEGAN...

This needs serious training, no doubt. But what is fair?

I mean you get 6 bodies that all get a skill. And you get shared vision.. basically allowing you to kill things at a great range, and RP anywhere you want.

27Le Rinneganz - Page 2 Empty Re: Le Rinneganz Mon Jan 05, 2015 6:21 pm

Shinsui

Shinsui
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

10k WC training + 50k sounds fair to me o-o (10k for senju training + 50k for the 3 uchiha techs). If you REALLY want it higher, then maybe add a 5k training to Uchiha. Anything higher seems really really expensive o-o

28Le Rinneganz - Page 2 Empty Re: Le Rinneganz Mon Jan 05, 2015 6:30 pm

Anonymous

Shinny wrote:10k WC training + 50k sounds fair to me o-o (10k for senju training + 50k for the 3 uchiha techs). If you REALLY want it higher, then maybe add a 5k training to Uchiha. Anything higher seems really really expensive o-o

Well, actually before we get into how to train it...

We need to get down on requirements.

Limiting it only to Senju/Uchiha, seems HIGHLY unfair to me. I mean, we have a test to CHOOSE who even gets these traits. Which basically makes us favor users...

So as we said earlier... descendants, traces of Senju... meaning Uzumaki. This is the part where we take one thing... and turn it semi cannon. I mean... like the trained Sharingan would be one factor, as a trained wood release... but as we said... Uzumaki... So a trained Fuin user?

And to use the paths anyways... maybe the training should be for each path... so 10k on each path... but only like... a recipe to make a Rinnegan.

I'm just thinking outloud. Take what you will out of this.

29Le Rinneganz - Page 2 Empty Re: Le Rinneganz Mon Jan 05, 2015 6:48 pm

Shinsui

Shinsui
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

Well the reason we limited Senju and Uchiha is because cannonly they are rare and when we approve those two we only approve if they are actually good RP'ers and it makes sense then to limit rinnegan to Senju, Uchiha and Uzumaki. Because well we can't give rinnegan to someone who isn't a good RP'er and because they are senju/uchiha/uzumaki it makes them good RP'ers by default because we don't approve those first 2 clans if they haven't shown themselves to be "worthy". Sounds cruel, but it's true. RP'er skill can be a touchy subject but with rinnegan it just has to be taken into thought

30Le Rinneganz - Page 2 Empty Re: Le Rinneganz Mon Jan 05, 2015 6:57 pm

Anonymous

Shinny wrote:Well the reason we limited Senju and Uchiha is because cannonly they are rare and when we approve those two we only approve if they are actually good RP'ers and it makes sense then to limit rinnegan to Senju, Uchiha and Uzumaki. Because well we can't give rinnegan to someone who isn't a good RP'er and because they are senju/uchiha/uzumaki it makes them good RP'ers by default because we don't approve those first 2 clans if they haven't shown themselves to be "worthy". Sounds cruel, but it's true. RP'er skill can be a touchy subject but with rinnegan it just has to be taken into thought

True, but what about the good RPers who don't choose that? Let's use.. Loki, or KidB. They didn't choose either path, so what then?

So I get picking the good Rpers for the clan. That makes all the sense for me.

What makes no sense, is that those clans are Konoha based... and as a result... Besically makes ONLY Konoha have the rinne. There jsut has to be other ways to activate it.

Uzumaki... canon clans.. something...

31Le Rinneganz - Page 2 Empty Re: Le Rinneganz Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:03 pm

Shinsui

Shinsui
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

Actually Uchiha and Senju aren't limited to Konoha o-o
And everyone knows that senju and uchiha are needed for rinnegan so it's their own choice if they didn't start as either. PLUS, they can always get implants. Get a sharingan and senju implant and viola you got yourself a rinnegan (that needs to be trained before it gets activated of course)

32Le Rinneganz - Page 2 Empty Re: Le Rinneganz Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:04 pm

Shinsui

Shinsui
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

We can just make it so that anyone who used the implant method and isn't senju/uchiha will pay x2 chakra for techs? And if you're uzumaki then only x1,5

33Le Rinneganz - Page 2 Empty Re: Le Rinneganz Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:29 pm

Anonymous

Well then it would be a bonus if you have trained wood, or sharingan...

BUt then you'd have to do something else if you didn't start as those clans.

The techs would be the same cost... it would be jsut a shitton harder to get if non senju/uchiha.

34Le Rinneganz - Page 2 Empty Re: Le Rinneganz Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:30 pm

Shinsui

Shinsui
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

Sure

35Le Rinneganz - Page 2 Empty Re: Le Rinneganz Tue Jan 06, 2015 2:03 am

Roku

Roku
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member

Not to be rude, but this is a bit annoying after I went through the whole explanation on why it is easier to get for other clans.

Once more: For an Uchiha to get it, they would have to unlock the MS, get the 3 techs, and transplant ANOTHER MS to turn it to EMS. And then they have to do the Wood Release requirements.

Whereas other clans simply need a MS with 3 techs. So either way, anyone going for Rinnegan WILL transplant an MS either way. Then they need the Wood Release requirements.

And then, finally, the Senju, who only have to get their own Wood Release and do the MS transplant. Which I'm kinda ok with because Senju tend to be fewer in numbers than Uchiha, and they tend not to last long, AND then ban list says "fuck you" to Wood Release.

Then, I also thought it would be good to award it as a site event, justification being that if they won, they'd be rewarded with the Six Paths Yin Power and Rinnegan.

I do not think it should require 50k ryo... That's ridiculous. That's at the very least, 75k words which is.... Yeah, no, not after you already did the 40k words for MS and have to pay 45k ryo total for the MS techniques. No way. And on top of that you guys are talking about training each path individually with obscene WCs too. There's a difference between making something difficult to get and making something so ridiculous to get that you'd have to obsess over it for months. Anyone hoping to get Rinnegan with have to do nothing but train, literally for MONTHS, and will have zero character development and other techs ALREADY. We can't tack on another 3 months of nothing but training to that.

36Le Rinneganz - Page 2 Empty Re: Le Rinneganz Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:05 am

Shinsui

Shinsui
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

True. Ok so we need another yes to the senju idea of "150 Chakra for D-B ranked shinobi, 50% chakra for A-S ranked shinobi" chakra boost for senju.

37Le Rinneganz - Page 2 Empty Re: Le Rinneganz Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:43 am

Draygglez

Draygglez
Kumo Anbu
Kumo Anbu

Onion73

38Le Rinneganz - Page 2 Empty Re: Le Rinneganz Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:48 pm

Ryan

Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

Shush my children. I have a system. I will implement it when it is time

39Le Rinneganz - Page 2 Empty Re: Le Rinneganz Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:16 pm

Draygglez

Draygglez
Kumo Anbu
Kumo Anbu

I think staff should know before the system is implemented.. You put us in the dark Corner

40Le Rinneganz - Page 2 Empty Re: Le Rinneganz Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:18 pm

Ryan

Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

The system hasn't been implemented so... Idk what the problem here is

41Le Rinneganz - Page 2 Empty Re: Le Rinneganz Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:21 pm

Ryan

Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

And yea as Roku said, you're all blowing it up way too high. You will need MS, at least 1 MS tech and Senju DNA active inside you. Those will be the requirements cuz in the canon that's what it was as well. Now onto the actual system which was mostly skipped over. We will need a way to regulate it.

42Le Rinneganz - Page 2 Empty Re: Le Rinneganz Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:48 pm

K

K
Kiri Jonin
Kiri Jonin

I love when people skim things and totally miss what was said...

For training the RInnegan, I was sayng like a good amount for the whle thing, or just like 2k for each path.

But now Ryan has spoken... so you need:

- MS
- Ms Tech
- Wood release.

43Le Rinneganz - Page 2 Empty Re: Le Rinneganz Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:52 pm

Ryan

Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

Well there will be a WC training for the Rinnegan techs. Just like having a bijuu. The only requirements to have it to begin with tho are the ones listed above

44Le Rinneganz - Page 2 Empty Re: Le Rinneganz Tue Jan 06, 2015 2:52 pm

Shinsui

Shinsui
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

Ok so now that that's sorted, Senju Boost?

45Le Rinneganz - Page 2 Empty Re: Le Rinneganz Tue Jan 06, 2015 6:08 pm

Jigoku

Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

Lol shinny post it as a discussion like I have with the Hyuga, Kaguya, and Uchiha

46Le Rinneganz - Page 2 Empty Re: Le Rinneganz Tue Jan 06, 2015 6:10 pm

Roku

Roku
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member

But yeah I agree with Dray, we left in zeh dark too much.

47Le Rinneganz - Page 2 Empty Re: Le Rinneganz Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:44 pm

Anonymous

Wait, random question I never found the answer to...

How do the paths work? I mean they get the Rinnegan...

So could you loot a Rinnegan off a path? I mean, I never found the answer. But maybe one of you can explain.

48Le Rinneganz - Page 2 Empty Re: Le Rinneganz Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:49 pm

Roku

Roku
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member

The paths don't have "True" Rinnegans. Their eyes are a projection of the Outer Path's (the Rinnegan user) otherwise, obito would have abused that forever ago and kept Rinnegan for himself, Nagato, AND Madara. Possibly even Zetsu tbh

49Le Rinneganz - Page 2 Empty Re: Le Rinneganz Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:01 am

Anonymous

oh, so the paths just LOOK like they have it?

Kk, got it. I'll let y'all work in this.

50Le Rinneganz - Page 2 Empty Re: Le Rinneganz Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:29 pm

Ryan

Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

you're not in the dark, I'm just not ready to release rinnegan so it was irrelevant to tell you. There are a lot of things that I haven't brought up simply because they are not relevant at the moment but will be told when the time has come. Don't worry, not going to leave anything necessary out from you guys.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum