Shinobi Gaiden RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shinobi Gaiden RP

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Hey
by Kidbushido Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:25 am

» Unknown Lands RP : Naruto RP!
by K Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:16 pm

» Ninja Revolution
by Roku Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:46 am

» Shinobi World War
by Shinsui Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:52 am

» Sooo...
by Kidbushido Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:00 am

» Yasuo Updates
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:31 am

» The Last Bloom (-Done-)
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Sei Natsume
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Igrec Uchiha
by Ryan Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:49 pm

Story
It's been five generations after the first war between Samurai and Shinobi. The five villages were founded shortly after and there has never been a war between them. Until now, all five villages have been off limits to the outside world, however the gates have been opened and ninja were allowed to travel between. But suddenly, kage are falling ill and no one knows who's behind it. The Hokage and Raikage both lie in comatose state, awaiting an answer as to what put them there.
Event Listing

You are not connected. Please login or register

Le Rinneganz

+3
Ryan
K
Draygglez
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51Le Rinneganz - Page 3 Empty Re: Le Rinneganz Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:38 pm

Roku

Roku
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member

No, Ryan, we are in the dark. You never told us how you were going to do the bijuu either time and whenever I ask you something the answer is always "I have a plan for that" like some terrorist organization. Your staff is there to help you make systems, that's why there is a parliament, we are supposed to do more than just approve things.

52Le Rinneganz - Page 3 Empty Re: Le Rinneganz Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:41 pm

Ryan

Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

Okay so here's a solution, I'll put everything I have a plan for on a schedule for a calendar and just add or take of things as time changes. Then if you wanna insight a new plan for anything that is not on there, then you can feel free. But as the WM, you can't expect me to not contribute in almost all of the decisions made. I do trust you as staff, however I also have a centralized vision of how I want the site to go.

53Le Rinneganz - Page 3 Empty Re: Le Rinneganz Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:45 pm

Roku

Roku
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member

That's fine, it's part of your job to make almost all, if not all, final decisions. It's just supposed to happen after you get input from us. Just applying the basic "two minds are better than one thing."

And it would be bad just to vote on shit. Trust me... Things go way too slow. I'm just saying we need discussion.

54Le Rinneganz - Page 3 Empty Re: Le Rinneganz Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:48 pm

Ryan

Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

Yea votes suck. I'm a fan of collaboration into a better idea. So I'll make a thread for systems that need to be created over the next month or so, each month. Staff can make other threads for things such as Jutsu on the ban list at any time. The only reason I don't want that for Rinnegan is cuz I'm in charge of Uchiha, or I like to think so lol.

55Le Rinneganz - Page 3 Empty Re: Le Rinneganz Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:54 pm

Jigoku

Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

Speaking of being in charge of Uchiha:

Can I remake the current Sharingan how I did the Byakugan? p.p Didn't think that'd be a good idea without you.

56Le Rinneganz - Page 3 Empty Re: Le Rinneganz Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:56 pm

Ryan

Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

PM me what you had in mind bro

57Le Rinneganz - Page 3 Empty Re: Le Rinneganz Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:03 am

Kidbushido

Kidbushido

I skipped pass like all of the discussions, but technically Hyuuga should be allowed to have Rinnegan as well, and maybe Kaguya.

58Le Rinneganz - Page 3 Empty Re: Le Rinneganz Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:11 am

Anonymous

Kidbushido wrote:I skipped pass like all of the discussions, but technically Hyuuga should be allowed to have Rinnegan as well, and maybe Kaguya.

I get the whole Descendants of Kaguya thing... but I think in that case, if we used it... they would need Uzumaki blood too, and perhaps a higher WC to train...

I dunno. It seems fair to me.

I don't know about seeming reasonable

59Le Rinneganz - Page 3 Empty Re: Le Rinneganz Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:00 pm

Anonymous

Fuck it, time to jump back on this. I haven't really been reading so... here I go.

I say allow anyone to get a Rinnegan. No, now wait a sec... don't yell at me yet..

This is the MS+Senju method. If you REALLY wanted to do a streach and Byakugan+Kaguya+Uzumaki... then by all means.

I saw let anyone get it.. HOWEVER, only allow 2 to use the Rinnegan techs.

This "Weaker Rinnegan" is just MS, minus sight loss, and as for the non-Uchiha... it looks cool.

As for Rinne training, I say do each path, based on power.

- Deva Path: Which allows one to manipulate both attractive and repulsive forces
- Asura Path: Which grants the user mechanized limbs, weaponry and armor.
- Human Path: Which gives the ability to remove a soul and so, read a person's mind.
- Animal Path: Which lets the user summon a wide variety of creatures.
- Preta Path: Which can absorb all forms of chakra, including most ninjutsu.
- Naraka Path: Through which one can summon and control the King of Hell

[Took this from my own site, might be a little off]

- Deva Path: 3k
- Asura Path: 2k
- Human Path: 10k (It's a friggen insta kill.. unless we nerf the shit out of this)
- Animal Path: 1k per summon
- Preta Path: 2k
- Naraka Path: 3k

So yeah.

that's it.

Gonna sit back and let y'all deal with this now.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum