Shinobi Gaiden RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shinobi Gaiden RP

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Hey
by Kidbushido Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:25 am

» Unknown Lands RP : Naruto RP!
by K Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:16 pm

» Ninja Revolution
by Roku Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:46 am

» Shinobi World War
by Shinsui Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:52 am

» Sooo...
by Kidbushido Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:00 am

» Yasuo Updates
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:31 am

» The Last Bloom (-Done-)
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Sei Natsume
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Igrec Uchiha
by Ryan Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:49 pm

Story
It's been five generations after the first war between Samurai and Shinobi. The five villages were founded shortly after and there has never been a war between them. Until now, all five villages have been off limits to the outside world, however the gates have been opened and ninja were allowed to travel between. But suddenly, kage are falling ill and no one knows who's behind it. The Hokage and Raikage both lie in comatose state, awaiting an answer as to what put them there.
Event Listing

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bonding Over Eyes [Shika - Jigoku]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Bonding Over Eyes [Shika - Jigoku] Empty Bonding Over Eyes [Shika - Jigoku] Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:25 pm

Jigoku

Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

Birds chirped as they went about their business, collecting food for their young, caring not for themselves. It was early afternoon and the sun had already decided to bake the Earth in its sweltering, humid oven that was the atmosphere. Jigoku stood somewhere on the east side of the 44th training zone. The ninja of Konohagakure called it "The Forest of Death." Trees grew hundreds of feet into the air, stretching their ancient branches to the sky. There was deep underbrush, and in some places, one could hardly make it through the thorns, ivies, and poisonous plants. There were various man-eating beasts in the forest, many of which were no threat to a Shinobi as an individual, but they traveled in packs, making the forest treacherous for even the most experienced of Shinobi.

It was for this reason that Jigoku had chosen this forest to train in. He knew he would get nowhere training his Sharingan in solitude, but he had no squad to train with and most of his friends were either on missions or training with their squads. Even his father was on a top secret mission and his mother was spending a few days at her mother's house to help her overcome a sickness. So he had chosen The Forest of Death. It was more dangerous, but that's also why it would make his training effective. If one lost motivation in training to improve, they would lose all hope of improvement. But when someone fought for their life, they'd be a fool to give up.

Jigoku stood in the middle of one of the very few clearings in the Forest with his active Sharingan. His irises were now red, and just outside his pupils, there was a thin black circle. On that circle was a single Tomoe in each eye. The Tomoe spun around his pupils for a few seconds as he concentrated. He could hear it... Claws scraping wood. Whatever this one was, it was big.

Jigoku spoke, taunting the beast; "Oh, come on, I'm 11! You can take me! Well... My birthday is coming tomorrow but still! C'mon ya big ugly thing!"

The rustling and scraping stopped. "Heh... Guess he was scared."

But Jigoku was so wrong. As if cued by his words, a thundering noise approached at alarming speeds from behind him. As he whirled around, his Sharingan caught a big grey beast before its hard skull slammed into him and sent him flying. He had been struck with greater force than he ever had, and he was in pain. He landed and rolled a few feet before being stopped as a tree decided to slam itself into his face. He cursed under his breath. "Dammit... Who put you there?" Jigoku climbed to his feet and faced the animal in time to get another look at it was; and his eyes widened. It was a Rhino. Big horns, big feet, big body, grey skin... It had it all.

Not only did it have it all, but everything it had was charging at him at full speed. "Dammit... Move... MOVE!!" He was stuck there, in pain. Hardly able to move... With a multi-ton beast hurtling his way. It was within a few seconds of impact... And if it rammed him in the position he was in... He'd die. "MOVE JIGOKU!!" And he somehow did, adrenaline numbing the pain as he dove out of the way; with no time to spare, apparently.

He stood and began running. He hurtled through the Forest, always being followed by the enormous beast with three horns. He ran for minutes. Or were they hours? He was immune to the passing of time as the only thing on his mind was getting to safety; as far away from the beast as possible. Small trees fell behind Jigoku as the Rhino collided with them, no uprooting then but completely snapping them at the base. He obviously saw no more animals... When someone made so much noise, and was so big, nothing dared to mess with it. Except... Well... Jigoku, in his stupidity.

His Sharingan took in every detail... Every possible route for escape. He caught sight of many, but most would require him to slow his pace, and that was something he couldn't afford. If the beast managed to catch him, it was over for him. As he jumped over obstacles, Jigoku whirled in midair, hurling kunai at the animal, only to see them bounce off with almost no effect. "Dammit... The skin is too thick and too tough. There's no way the simple blades will suffice."

Fear... Desperation... That was what drove him. Exhaustion pulled at the edges of his vision as he tried to maintain consciousness. "C'mon Jigoku, like mama always says... Push!" The words came out more as indistinguishable breathing than anything else. The edges of his vision blurred. He wondered if his pursuer ever tires. He has to fight his hardest to stay ahead of it, and even as a Shinobi, with his endurance, he couldn't keep it up much longer. But fear... It drove him. It was man's most powerful emotion, the hardest to overcome. It was what drove men to survive. To become powerful. It was fear of death... Fear of loss. Fear of things that they could not protect if they were weak.

On top of his exhaustion, he was running out of forest. Less than 100 meters ahead of him was a vertical stone cliff. On either side of him, forest repelled any chance of evasion. He knew if he fled to the woods that he'd be too slowed to avoid the animal pursuing him completely, and it could cost his life. His only chance was to... Yes... Yes of course!

He sprinted, full speed in direction of the stone cliff. He made contact with it at full speed with one foot. Using the wall walking technique, he took three more steps vertically before running out of time. He still wasn't high enough to avoid the beast. Purposefully, he applied too much chakra to the soles of his feet. It was a basic principal lf the jutsu; if too much chakra was applied, the user hurtled away.

Jigoku angled his body in the perfect way to send himself hurtling vertically in the air. He managed to completely clear the cliff, and as he landed, he noticed he was only a few feet away from the fence - at the West side of the forest. He had sprinted almost 20 Kilometers in efforts to evade the beast. It now lay dead at the base of the cliff. It had probably collided with so much weight and momentum that its skull caved or its neck broke. He lay on the ground, panting, though his vision had clarified, despite the fatigue. He could see minute details from far away now... His Sharingan must have further matured. Just beyond the fence, the village bustled. The Uchiha Clan compound was across the village, which meant the Hyuga compound was somewhere near. He hadn't the energy to climb the fence, so simply lay flat in the grass, hardly able to breathe.

WC: 1191

Sharingan 2nd Tomoe: Achieved

2Bonding Over Eyes [Shika - Jigoku] Empty Re: Bonding Over Eyes [Shika - Jigoku] Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:59 pm

Shika

Shika
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

The dirt seemed to pick up off the ground, leaving a great line of dust. She activated her Byakugan for the first time, only to find a small figure in the distance.

She had no idea why she came there. She just wanted to be alone. Maybe she was soul searching. Maybe she was trying to master her Byakugan. There was so many things she could have been there for.. when really, it was just because she wanted to get away. She chased the line of the fence as an exercise. She figured some creatures inside would be good practice.

She ran to the figure in the distance, only hoping it wouldn't kill her.

"Twenty Meters..."

"Ten meters..."

Then she saw him.

She saw the boy.
______
CP: 150 > 125

(10 To Upkeep)
Name: Byakugan
Type: Kekkei Genkai
Element: None
Range: Self
Duration: Upkeep
Hand Seals/Charge up: None
Description: The Byakugan is the Hyuga Clan's Kekkei Genkai. When activated, the veins around the temples bulge and the eyes become more detailed as contours and details become more profound. The Byakugan grants the user a great array of abilities.  The first is that it allows the user to see for extended ranges in all directions except in a blind spot located above the user's first thoracic vertebra. It also allows the user to see through solid objects and grants them telescopic vision, essentially allowing them to "zoom in" on what they are focusing on within their range of vision. Third, the user can see chakra, granting them the ability to see tenketsu points (chakra points) as well as determine whether someone is under a Genjutsu, see through disguises by comparison of chakra signatures, and determine who the original person is in a clone technique (not Shadow Clone). Finally, the user can track high-speed movement. However, the extent of these abilities differs depending on the user's level of mastery:

3Bonding Over Eyes [Shika - Jigoku] Empty Re: Bonding Over Eyes [Shika - Jigoku] Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:19 pm

Jigoku

Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

[Just remember Byakugan cannot be used outside this topic til you hit 500 wordzes with it]

Jigoku panted, barely able to hear the outside world over his own breath. He wondered if this was what suffocation felt like; the endless desperation and struggle for air. Perhaps the adrenaline was still in his blood, or perhaps he had just been a ninja for so long that his senses were so acute that he heard footsteps approaching from 15 meters away. A girl - one Jigoku didn't know, though she was a bit older, and quite pretty - approached at a run.

Jigoku's Sharingan was still active but he didn't turn it off; he needed to get used to it being active if he ever wanted to achieve his 3rd Tomoe. The two Tomoe within his Sharingan spun, revolving quickly around his pupils. Finally, as the girl got a bit closer, Jigoku realized something; he looked like a complete loser in front of a pretty girl.

He struggled to his feet, though when he got about halfway up, he collapsed to his knees, so he settled for sitting upright against the fence for support. Looking back over the Forest of Death, the fence still between the two, Jigoku spoke to the girl, though he refused to look at her, hoping she would not see just how pitiful he was at the moment.

"Hey... Hi..." He struggled getting words out due to his loss of breath. "Apparently... I really offended a Rhino. Maybe I shouldn't have called him ugly." The young Uchiha laughed warmly, though it didn't last long as he simply couldn't maintain the breath to make such a loud continuous noise.

WC: 264
TWC: 1455

3rd Tomoe Sharingan: 455/2000 words

4Bonding Over Eyes [Shika - Jigoku] Empty Re: Bonding Over Eyes [Shika - Jigoku] Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:45 pm

Shika

Shika
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

She could make out the silhouette of chakra. He was young, a boy... and his chakra seemed to be...

"Shit."

Her foot hit an overgrown root that sneaked its' way past the fence. She began her decent, only to slide accross the ground, scraping most of her skin. The areas being her chin and her arms. She closed her eyes to protect herself from the sand that seemed to rub itself into her wounds. She opened her eyes, only to look through a haze of dust. He said something about being ugly... she couldn't quite make it out.

"... What?" she asked him. She was a bit dazed and confused.
____
Byakugan Training:  236/500

CP: 125 > 115

(10 To Upkeep)

5Bonding Over Eyes [Shika - Jigoku] Empty Re: Bonding Over Eyes [Shika - Jigoku] Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:53 pm

Jigoku

Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

[I don't think we have to keep track of chakra since this is a social/training topic.]

As the girl fell, Jigoku's eyes filled with concern. He still could not stand, but he whirled around, now facing her and the fence. He heard her ask for clarification on what he said but he almost completely ignored that, looking her up and down for wounds. He had a tendency to do things like this... He could collapse from heat exhaustion any moment now and he was worried that some stranger was hurt by a few superficial wounds.

As he assured himself that the girl was ok and only had minor scrapes, he addressed her. Now breathing steadily and able to make fluent sentences. " Hi. My name is Jigoku Uchiha The Second, nice to meet you. Who are you?" The boy paused, suddenly remembering her earlier question. " Oh, and what I said was that I really pissed off a Rhino. I shouldn't have called him ugly." Jigoku laughed again, now more comfortable, but still not ready to climb to his feet again.

Instead, he turned to face the girl through the fence, almost forgetting about his still active Sharingan. He was reminded when he noticed the girl's active Byakugan. "Oh! You're a Hyuuga, right? Supposedly one of the strongest clans of the village if I remember right." Jigoku offered a confident smile. He was much better at talking to kids than trying to socialize with a Rhino.

He crossed his legs. "So, are you training or something? Is that why you were running?" Jigoku thought of all the questions he was asking and decided to quiet down so that the Hyuga girl would actually have time to answer.

WC: 271
TWC: 1726

3rd Tomoe Sharingan : 726/2000

6Bonding Over Eyes [Shika - Jigoku] Empty Re: Bonding Over Eyes [Shika - Jigoku] Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:10 pm

Shika

Shika
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

[OOC: Meh, I like to keep track of things...]

He turned to peek at her, probably thinking she was stupid just like everyone else did. Yet, he didn't look familiar at all. She looked a bit closer with her Byakugan, only to see his red eyes. He was an Uchiha... "Hi. My name is Jigoku Uchiha The Second, nice to meet you. Who are you?" Yep... he was an Uchiha.

He continued to ask questions as she picked herself off the ground. She eventually sat the same at him, almost mirroring his posture. Her legs were crossed, and her eyes looked at his. "I am Shika Hyuga of the Main House." he told him, "I wasn't training... I was just running... to run.. i guess."

She wasn't completely sure why she chose the forest of death to run to. But sitting at staring at the boy might actually be useful. She could analyse his chakra and learn about jutsu that way. Sure it was weird, but most likely he would use the Sharingan on her. Maybe together they would train eyes.

"So...." She began to ask. He hands holding onto her feet as she began to slightly sway back and forth, "... you alone out here?"

____
Byakugan Training:  436/500

7Bonding Over Eyes [Shika - Jigoku] Empty Re: Bonding Over Eyes [Shika - Jigoku] Tue Jan 06, 2015 2:39 am

Jigoku

Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

Jigoku offered a warm and friendly smile, humorously off-setting the fierceness that radiated from him with his active Sharingan. It was strange, probably to anyone who never had a Doujutsu, to see such a battle-oriented, dangerous, and fierce tool located above such a warm smile. However, even after this thought came to mind, Jigoku would not deactivated his Sharingan, as he needed to get used to it. He heard stories of how legends of the Sharingan like Madara, Sasuke, and Itachi could all keep their Sharingans active at all times... And such was his goal. He needed to achieve such mastery over the Sharingan. He needed to achieve his 3rd Tomoe , as was rarely ever done in his clan.

He had heard stories of a transcended form called the Mangekyou Sharingan in his history books. A form that all three of the aforementioned Sharingan masters had achieved. Perhaps... Perhaps he could even achieve such a thing. But he honestly had no idea how. He thought about researching it later... But for now, he supposed he should just get used to his Sharingan and work to fully mature it.

But he listened intently to Shika's words and responded with a bit of humor. "Well, Shika, yes, I'm alone out here. And with a pickup line that makes you sound like an old man, I assume you are too?" Jigoku laughed. He wasn't laughing at her, he just thought he had made a funny joke. He hoped she would see that as the thought occurred to him that it could have sounded a little offensive.

"But anyway... I'm sure you were running for a reason. If you weren't training, maybe it was to clear your head? I do that a lot. But right now I'm trying to improve my Sharingan."

WC: 299
TWC: 2025

3rd Tomoe: 1025/2000

8Bonding Over Eyes [Shika - Jigoku] Empty Re: Bonding Over Eyes [Shika - Jigoku] Tue Jan 06, 2015 3:08 pm

Shika

Shika
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

She wondered how it would look to him, to find a girl with a dojutsu activated in reaction to his. Maybe fate brought her there. Maybe together they could master this skill. Maybe it was the power of eyes that brought them together... or maybe it was something more.

She wondered how long it would take to mature her Byakugan. Then came insane ideas after. Like, what if she overlapped it with a Sharingan? Or what if an Unchiha and a Hyuga had a baby... could they activate both? And if they could, then would her 359 Degree vision be able to copy jutsu at almost every angle? Maybe someone out there experimented like that. But with her luck, just as her idea ran, it was likely someone else had already thought of it.

Then his words came, making fun of hers. It was just a question... She felt so stupid for asking. But that's what she was.... stupid. She bit the edge of her lower lip and looked away from him, looking away from all of the chakra passages. She was ashamed, and her now rosy pink cheeks showed it. She was so foolish. She was just... not smart.

She remained silent, only to think about the reason she came out. Maybe it was to run from her family. Maybe she wanted to express the maturing process of her eyes... or maybe, she was searching for someone.

She thought about the meeting that she had now be sitting in. Maybe this was it. Maybe he was it. "I..."

She paused at the word before it began. She knew now why she was there.

She wanted a love like Hana's.
____
Byakugan Training:  500+/500 COMPLETE.
Partial Byakugan Training: 210/1000

9Bonding Over Eyes [Shika - Jigoku] Empty Re: Bonding Over Eyes [Shika - Jigoku] Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:21 pm

Jigoku

Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

The smile on the never sad face of Jigoku faded, and it was replaced with, at first, confusion, then ultimately with guilt. He hadn't meant his words in a mean way, but Shika seemed to take them that way as she averted her eyes from his and bit her lip. He almost regretted having his Sharingan active at this very moment, for maybe if he didn't, he would not have noticed the expression on her face. "Hey, Shika, I..." His words came slow and careful. He wasn't exactly sure where he was going to go with that sentence.

He uncrossed his legs and placed his feet just beneath his body. Using his hands to brace himself against the fence, he wobbled slowly to his feet. He took a moment to accustom his legs to the added pressure, and then, as if nothing was wrong, he placed one hand higher than the other and stepped up into one of the gaps of the fence. Then he moved the other hand and placed his higher than the first, doing the sane with his feet, vaulting the fence.

Jigoku sat next to Shika, silent for a moment until the words he needed came to mind. "I didn't mean it like that, Shika, it was a joke." He paused for a moment, adding another joke and hoping he wouldn't regret this one too. "Ya know, you actually seem like a nice person. And I like your company, and you can't do anything about it. You just gotta deal with me enjoying talking to you, understand?" Jigoku spoke in a voice that seemed to be coming from an angry parent, but at the sane time, obviously a joke.

WC: 283
TWC: 2308

3rd Tomoe Sharingan: 1308/2000

10Bonding Over Eyes [Shika - Jigoku] Empty Re: Bonding Over Eyes [Shika - Jigoku] Thu Jan 08, 2015 2:42 pm

Shika

Shika
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

She stared at the ground on the verge of tears. The only thing that stopped her was the focus that kept her Byakugan active. She didn't want to cry. She was better than that.

It didn't matter that her family almost disowned her. She even ran away from the sealing ceremony. She was a misfit and an outcast of her family. She broke tradition. She was the essence of failure.

She listened to the world, to hear the clanging of metal. She ignored it. She didn't care about anything. She was worthless in this world and the next. She was nothing in a world of something.

She could sense his aura, or chakra rather, get near to hers. He had taken a seat at the side of her. She didn't know what to say, or do. Her eyes were watching him, without even looking at him. It was an odd feeling to get used to. And by now, she knew what his Chakra looked like. "I didn't mean it like that, Shika, it was a joke." he told her. She felt a knot in her heart begin to grow. She didn't know what it was... nor would she understand it. "Ya know, you actually seem like a nice person. And I like your company, and you can't do anything about it. You just gotta deal with me enjoying talking to you, understand?"

She looked at him, faced him, and embraced him with open arms, burring her face into his chest. She didn't want to let him see her cry. To her, it showed weakness, something that she was all about. She was no fighter, she was no shinobi. She was Shika, The Dreamer. She hid herself from the world trying to solve her own problems by herself... Ah, but that was the knot.

It was love.

________
Partial Byakugan Training: 516/1000
Mature Byakugan Training: 0/2000

11Bonding Over Eyes [Shika - Jigoku] Empty Re: Bonding Over Eyes [Shika - Jigoku] Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:54 pm

Jigoku

Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

Jigoku simply sat. For what felt like quite awhile, though it was probably only a few seconds, he sat. His eyes were open and his jaw was loose. He had a... He thought for a moment. "Actually, what word can describe what is going on in her head? Sadness? Fear? I can't tell..." And so he sat, shocked, unsure of what to do. He'd never been put in a position to do something like this. To comfort a complete stranger. His Sharingan analyzed her, confusion bubbling in the boy's eyes. What was he supposed to do? Embrace her? Offer words of comfort?

So Jigoku simply placed a hand on her back, unsure of what was to be expected of him. Actually slightly embarrassed that an older girl was buried into his chest right now, afraid to put off a bad impression. So he spoke. "I guess I made it sound worse than I expected." It occurred to him that she was simply upset because it sounded like he was mocking her. "Shika, listen. I don't know you well, so I don't know what to do to make up for saying that. I hope you can look past it, for the sake of meeting new people in unfavorable circumstances?"

True regret shown in Jigoku's eyes. He was convinced that he hurt the girl's feelings beyond repair. He truly had no idea what to do after unintentionally hurting Shika's feelings so badly. So the Uchiha did the only thing he knew to do; treat it like any situation. Back off, give the other person time to react, and go from there. So he remained silent, listening to Shika's heartbeat, his hand on her back, and timing his breaths to correspond with her's. And he waited for her words.

WC: 296
TWC: 2604

3rd Tomoe Sharingan: 1604/2000

12Bonding Over Eyes [Shika - Jigoku] Empty Re: Bonding Over Eyes [Shika - Jigoku] Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:20 pm

Shika

Shika
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

She began to sob, and let out a small sniffle. She had to be strong. She couldn't be the perfect wife like that. She had to be better.

She sat back up, staring back at the boy. Her eyes pure as ivory, and dry. Her lip quivered and her voice was shaky. She lifted her hand to point to the boy.  It didn't matter if she looked away, for her byakugan would see him anyways. She was on the verge of both laughter and sorrow. She had to tell him. Those three words... She couldn't hold it in. It felt foolish to say, yet it felt so right. "Don't leave me!" he told him. He lip was shaking with fear. "Everyone thinks I'm stupid..." she said softly. She wanted to admit her faults, but at the same time hated to hear it from herself.

She kept a close watch on their chakra, watching it flow through the body. She began to understand emotions, and how it truly affected the body. Everything began to make sense to her...

But how did a sharingan perceive this?
________
Partial Byakugan Training: 700/1000

13Bonding Over Eyes [Shika - Jigoku] Empty Re: Bonding Over Eyes [Shika - Jigoku] Sat Jan 10, 2015 4:10 pm

Jigoku

Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

[ Going to assume you meant Byakugan in your last sentence ]

Memories of Jigoku's mother before she had gone to prison began to flood Jigoku's mind. He realized that he knew what to do in this situation. His mother was always abused by his father. And Shika by society. His mother was driven to depression, in part because of the abuse, but mostly because everyone pitied her. Thought she was weak. So everyone thought they needed to protect her to make her safe. Emotionally, physically... Shika was the same way. Abused by society. And the people who didn't abuse her probably pitied her.

So Jigoku met Shika's eyes. He felt wise... Mature. Strong. His eyes were fierce, but they were warm. They weren't dangerous, but determined. And friendly. They showed no pity, only respect. And he spoke. "I'm no going to comfort you, Shika. You don't need it. You are strong." He paused a moment... He was unsure of where he was going with this. Thoughts passed through his mind. This girl was obviously strong, but not for the reasons others would perceive. Others would probably think she was strong because of her Hyuuga heritage. But that wasn't it. She may not even be physically strong. Jigoku wasn't sure, for he had never seen her in combat.

No, Jigoku saw strength in her because he saw something that he found within himself. It was found in her eyes, though it was something completely different than the Dojutsu the two had. As a child, he always had a desire to prove something. To his father. To the man that looked upon his son as a failure and his wife as a servant. He saw... Fire. Jigoku smiled. It was the sort of smile that one saw in history books of people like Naruto Uzumaki, Minato Namikaze, and Hashirama Senju. It was a smile of confidence, affection, and fierceness, all in one expression.

With the weakness having left his legs, Jigoku stood. He extended a hand to Shika, not to help someone who was weak, but to acknowledge someone who was strong. "Shika... All you have to do is find your reason. Why are you a ninja? Why do you fight? Is it to protect something? To prove something? To accomplish a goal, an idea?" There were many reasons people became ninja, though the reasons weren't always clear to them in the beginning. Jigoku became a ninja to protect his village and prove to his father that a kind heart can become powerful. That... Jigoku could become powerful, without committing the crimes that his father had committed. Not legal crimes... But the emotional, domestic crimes.

WC: 432
TWC: 2740

3rd Tomoe Sharingan 1740/2000

14Bonding Over Eyes [Shika - Jigoku] Empty Re: Bonding Over Eyes [Shika - Jigoku] Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:39 pm

Shika

Shika
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

[Actually, no, I really meant Sharingan... which you happened to answer~]

She paused to listen to the words of the boy. He seemed much wiser than would be expected of someone so young. Did he too experience the pain and sorrow? He rose to his feet, softly wobbling and extending his hand to her. Shika knew what it would lead to. Now she had control over her life. She could control her destiny.

She reached out to his hand, smiling now, her tears slowly fading away into non-existence. Today would be a change. She could learn from this... "Jigoku..." she said shyly. It was a complete change of mood. "Thank you."

With her eyes, she could now understand what it meant. She didn't want to be a ninja. She didn't fight for a world free of evil. Shika fought for herself, promising that in the end, it would be okay. She would be there for those that would need her. She would become the friend she never had...

Well excluding Jigoku of course.

Perhaps now she could have a family. It wasn't a matter of blood, but a matter of care, love and trust. And in this moment, she trusted him with her life, she cared what he had to say... and as for the last thing...

Well who's to say?
________
Partial Byakugan Training: 910/1000

15Bonding Over Eyes [Shika - Jigoku] Empty Re: Bonding Over Eyes [Shika - Jigoku] Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:26 pm

Jigoku

Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

Jigoku's serious demeanor seemed to dissipate, as if it were never there. His smile transformed, shifting from the heroic, powerful, confident gleam of the heroes of old to his usual goofy grin adopted when he made a joke. He felt... Well, it was hard to say what the Uchiha felt. If he had to guess, he was happy that he managed to help Shika out. There was a change in the look of her eyes. Something... Something Jigoki saw in the eyes of his mother after her return from prison. Even though she and his father had divorced. She was happier. She was herself again, not what she was forced to be under the hand of his father.

The muscles in Jigoku's arm contracted as he pulled Shika to her feet, still not allowing his eyes to falter. Forcing them to remain locked on hers. And... It happened. He couldn't see it happen directly, but he noticed the effects it had on his vision. He could see the birds in extreme detail soaring high above him. He could see the most minute pore on Shika's flawless skin. It was evident... He'd mastered his Sharingan to full maturity as his Third Tomoe formed within his eye and they spun around his pupil for a moment before halting. He was a full-blooded Uchiha.

But his demeanor remained as goofy and happy go lucky as ever. His grin widened at the success of his training enough to show his teeth. And when he spoke he seemed extremely excited. "Shika... Do you know what sounds seriously good right now? Ramen! You wanna go get some?" Jigoku loved ramen, though he didn't get to eat it often as he always ate either at home with his father or with his mother, who insisted on the value of home-cooked meals.

WC: 304
TWC: 3064

3rd Tomoe Sharingan: Achieved

16Bonding Over Eyes [Shika - Jigoku] Empty Re: Bonding Over Eyes [Shika - Jigoku] Sun Jan 11, 2015 6:43 pm

Shika

Shika
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

She held in a soft giggle as he lifted her to a stance. It was a wild change of events. To think her day started with a conversion of love, only to end that with her Byakugan maturing. And now she stood next to a boy who offered to show her.. well the world.

"...Yes!" She replied to the young boy. Her Byakugan began to fade away. She knew exactly where she wanted to be in this world. She didn't need to be Hokage, she didn't need to be a hero. She didn't need to be strong. She knew exactly where she wanted to be.

It was with Jigoku.
______
Partial Byakugan Training Complete

17Bonding Over Eyes [Shika - Jigoku] Empty Re: Bonding Over Eyes [Shika - Jigoku] Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:48 am

Jigoku

Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

As fierce scarlet eyes transformed into simple midnight black ones, it seemed as if Jigoku's entire appearance changed. No longer was he dangerous Shinobi he appeared to be; instead, a gentle boy who loved to hang out with his friends... And who had begun to take a bit of a shine to Shika. It was true that someone's entire demeanor could be based on the look,in their eyes. It seemed as if all of Jigoku's features lost their angularity, to be replaced by a rounded, immature, and boyish looking face. His rigid posture adjusted to a more relaxed, social posture, though he didn't exactly slouch per se.

Nervously, he released Shika's hand, and he almost immediately regretted that he had done so. Instead, he occupied his hands in his pockets and smiled happily. He loved his ramen... "Well then, come on!" The thought of running occurred to the young Uchiha but he immediately thought better of it. He was far too exhausted to exert so much energy. As he turned toward the rest of the village, Jigoku slowed his pace a bit to allow Shika to catch up, his stomach growling loudly and noticeably, reflecting the amount of energy he had lost earlier during the day. He would have laughed around any of his guy friends, but was unsure of whether it'd be funny to Shika too, so he remained quiet.

WC: 231
TWC: 3295

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum