Shinobi Gaiden RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shinobi Gaiden RP

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Hey
by Kidbushido Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:25 am

» Unknown Lands RP : Naruto RP!
by K Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:16 pm

» Ninja Revolution
by Roku Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:46 am

» Shinobi World War
by Shinsui Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:52 am

» Sooo...
by Kidbushido Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:00 am

» Yasuo Updates
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:31 am

» The Last Bloom (-Done-)
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Sei Natsume
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Igrec Uchiha
by Ryan Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:49 pm

Story
It's been five generations after the first war between Samurai and Shinobi. The five villages were founded shortly after and there has never been a war between them. Until now, all five villages have been off limits to the outside world, however the gates have been opened and ninja were allowed to travel between. But suddenly, kage are falling ill and no one knows who's behind it. The Hokage and Raikage both lie in comatose state, awaiting an answer as to what put them there.
Event Listing

You are not connected. Please login or register

SHIKA.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1SHIKA. Empty SHIKA. Fri Jan 02, 2015 4:56 pm

Shika

Shika
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

SHIKA. Untitl10
SHIKA. Shitem10
Name: Shika Hyuga
Nicknames: Faker
Clan: Hyuga
Village: Konoha

SHIKA. Looks10
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 118lb
Image:
SHIKA. 94-1
Description: A girl that is innocent and carefree, something her face always seems to show. She can be seen smiling constantly. Her eyes are naturally white, as it is the trait of her own clan. She can be seen laughing, or fooling around and doing something.. well... foolish. Her hair is long and dark. And her skin is pale.

SHIKA. Person10
Nindo: "You can always improve!"
Personality Description: Shika is innocent minded, young and pretty dumb. The girl has never really been very together up in her brain and as a result she's very scatter brained, often getting easily distracted from what she was doing at the time. The innocent minded aspect of  Shika's personality comes from her immaturity, she often doesn't understand the consequences of her actions but she's not a bad person. Shika's very emotional and often acts on instinct and heat of the moment emotions, instead of carefully thinking things through like a more rational person would. In terms of intelligence Shika isn't exactly smart, she's not utterly brainless and can read, write, speak and perform basic maths but anything more advantage or more complicated ideas will always confuse Shika.

When Shika battles, she is serious, strong and merciless to her opponents. She never really plans out her attacks, just fights on instinct alone and it usually works so she sticks with it. She will always worry about her comrades in battle on the inside but appears not to care on the outside, but if her comrades in battle are ever in a pinch, she will try to help them out of it. She will try her best to win no matter what.  
Favorites:
- Darkness -
- Honor -
- Peace -
- Relaxing -
- Nature -

SHIKA. Backgr10
History: Born to the Main House, Shika was destined to be great... or at least pretending to be so.

At a young age, her family considered to drop her from the Main house, only to throw her into the Branch House. However to do that put their own Byakugan at risk. They eventually settled with letting her stay in the main branch... for she needed... help.

Her family always seemed to poke fun at her, being the least intelligent of her 4 sisters. Two of her siblings had gone to other villages to find a man, and to collect artifacts that had been lost over time. Her other two seemed to activate their Byakugan just moments after birth. She was by default the middle child, something that continued to beat her until this day.

By chance, she was able to enroll early into the academy, only to flunk twice. It was then in a class of people who were just a year younger than her, that she found the will to go on. She began to brush off the insults of the children, only to live with her dream sill in her heart... She didn't mind being called stupid, or slow, or even dumb. She knew who she was. She was Shika Hyuga, the member of the great Hyugan Clan! (Even though her family wishes they could jsut lock her in a box and forget about her.)

She eventually began to collect books and other literature on ninjutsu and chakra control. She began to study every jutsu she could get her hands on. Even if she couldn't use it, or even master it yet, it would serve good use in the future. There was so much she wanted to do, and so little time to do it. She wanted to help everyone. She wanted to be a hero. She would achieve her dream...

She was going to be the next Hokage.

Key Events:
Family considers dropping her from Main House
Goes to Academy
Flunked Academy
Goes to Academy (Again)
Flunked Academy (Again)
Goes to Academy
Passes Academy
Struggles to achieve Chunin Rank
Writing Sample: (See Kaseki)

2SHIKA. Empty Re: SHIKA. Fri Jan 02, 2015 6:01 pm

Shika

Shika
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

Lol, I have no idea what I'm doing.

3SHIKA. Empty Re: SHIKA. Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:43 pm

Shika

Shika
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

Meh.

4SHIKA. Empty Re: SHIKA. Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:33 am

Shinsui

Shinsui
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

Is this done or nah Kaseki?

5SHIKA. Empty Re: SHIKA. Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:44 pm

Anonymous

I'll add what needs to be done, if anything else needs to be done.

If not... then I'll keep adding a bit here and there.

6SHIKA. Empty Re: SHIKA. Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:57 pm

Shinsui

Shinsui
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

Your answer confused me lol. I guess it is done?
Approved if so

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum