Shinobi Gaiden RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shinobi Gaiden RP

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Hey
by Kidbushido Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:25 am

» Unknown Lands RP : Naruto RP!
by K Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:16 pm

» Ninja Revolution
by Roku Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:46 am

» Shinobi World War
by Shinsui Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:52 am

» Sooo...
by Kidbushido Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:00 am

» Yasuo Updates
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:31 am

» The Last Bloom (-Done-)
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Sei Natsume
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Igrec Uchiha
by Ryan Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:49 pm

Story
It's been five generations after the first war between Samurai and Shinobi. The five villages were founded shortly after and there has never been a war between them. Until now, all five villages have been off limits to the outside world, however the gates have been opened and ninja were allowed to travel between. But suddenly, kage are falling ill and no one knows who's behind it. The Hokage and Raikage both lie in comatose state, awaiting an answer as to what put them there.
Event Listing

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Hikari Clan

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Hikari Clan  Empty The Hikari Clan Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:22 pm

Osaka

Osaka
Suna Special Jonin
Suna Special Jonin

The Hikari Clan  Jutsu11

Clan Name: The Hikari Clan (光)
Clan Unique Features: Fair Skin
Ironically as it may seem, considering their exposure to light and other types of radiation, most of the Hikari clan members have fairly light skin and light eyes, the most common tint being light blue. In terms of hair color, while there not being an exceedingly dominant color, it’s not uncommon for a decent share of the clan members at any given point to exhibit red hair of varying shades – copper, auburn, crimson, reddish brown being some among the long list. There are, however, Shuhousha clan members with most hair colors.

Radiation Resistance
The main cause for their light skin and eyes, this trait is a direct side effect from their bloodline. Having grown used to the abundance of the different types of electromagnetic radiation being manipulated around them, as well as coming from their bodies, the Hikari clan members have slowly adapted to them, becoming naturally resistant to most kinds, albeit in varying degrees. Some practical examples of this resistance, that only manifests itself after the user gains access to the bloodline abilities, would be the clan members’ ability to withstand the harsh daylight living conditions of the Wind Country’s desert – the main established headquarter for the clan, in olden times - without suffering any kind of adverse effect from the overpowering heat and sunlight, even with light skin. Similarly, all Hikari clan members have a degree of heat resistance, allowing them to withstand slightly higher temperatures than regular people without any discomfort or burning of the flesh. This, however, does not mean they cannot be burned. For Jounin or higher ranked ninja, this particular trait will allow them to brush off D ranked Katon techniques, though their impact force cannot be ignored. For C ranked Katon techniques, they will be able to withstand the pain of the burns, suffering from stinging pains instead of possibly excruciating ones, and will also still find themselves possessing a degree of resistance to the heat and pain of any Katon technique higher than C rank, though they will still ultimately be damaged.

Attuned Eyes
Related to the above trait, all Hikari clan members are gifted with special ocular qualities that run deep in their gene pool. Once more, through time, the clan members have grown accustomed to the constant utilization of radiation by themselves as well as every other clan member around. As such, their eyes have developed unique capabilities. The first is the ability to perfectly adjust themselves to varying degrees of light nearly instantly. What this means is that a Hikari clan member cannot be blinded by bursts of light and can easily see regardless of the abundance of light – be it directly in front of a powerful, glaring light projector or even while staring at the sun. Naturally, the opposite is verifiable and their eyes are able to filter and utilize the faintest trace of light, allowing them the ability to see in the dark, much like an animal would.

An additional and latent ability can also be accessed through the usage of a clan technique, the Hikari technique's. When utilized, this technique will unlock the full potential of the Hikari clan members’ eyes, permitting them to differentiate – visually – between the different types of electromagnetic radiations present in the spectrum, from radio waves to X rays. While not in an overpowering way, each type of radiation will be slightly tinted in a different color (Radio waves are a light green, microwaves are a yellow hue, infrared waves are a crimson color, the visible light is a shining, bright white color, ultraviolet waves have a magenta tone and X rays have a cyan coloring to them), permitting a clear differentiation between them, for combat and strategically purposes.
Clan History:
Spoiler:
Clan Members:

- Hikari, Judar----

The Hikari Clan  Kekki10
KKG Name:Hiton (Light Release)
KKG Description: Incorrectly named by the clan that initially held the Hikari clan ancestors captive, the Hiton is a Kekkei Genkai, more specifically an Advanced Element. Having its basis in the Hikari clan’s genotype, this genetic trait allows all those who inherit it to mix a single Advanced Element – Hiton. Despite the reductive name, when mixing these two charka natures into one, the user will be able to focus his chakra and transform it into electromagnetic radiation, of varying wavelengths and frequencies, allowing them to transform their very chakra into visible light, ultraviolet radiation and infrared radiation. While achieving certain radio wave effects and X ray effects is also possible, they are slightly harder and more demanding of the user, often only being accessible with the highest ranked techniques.

By releasing their chakra into the surrounding area, they can also make it interact with the existing electromagnetic radiation, especially visible light, and manipulate it to the user’s need. This allows the descendant of the Hikari clan ancestors to accomplish feats such as removing visible light from a given area, causing his body to flash with overflowing, blinding light, emitting infrared radiation from his body or focusing light into powerful, searing rays. A rare handful of techniques, additionally, allow the user of this Bloodline Selection to momentarily grant their body some traits of these electromagnetic radiations and, at times, even transform their physical matter into them.

The Hikari Clan  Jutsu12

Name: True Light Perception
Type: Bloodline, Ninjutsu
Element: Bloodline
Range: Self
Duration: Keepable
Hand Seals/Charge up: Tiger
Description: A basic technique belonging to the Hikari clan bloodline. By focusing some Hiton chakra in and around the user's eyes, the Hikari clan member is able to unlock the full potential of their vision. After being activated (only necessary to pay the activation cost once per topic), the user will gain the ability to visually perceive the different types of electromagnetic radiation, from radio waves to X rays. Each of these types will be slightly tinted with a different color and, thus, the user of this technique will be able to differentiate between them. This technique is also selective, which means that the user can also chose to eliminate his ability to see certain types of electromagnetic radiation for the remainder of the post, allowing him to focus on the one(s) he can still see. The different types of radiation will assume the following colors:

-Radio - Light Green  200 Wc-Microwaves - Yellow 400 Wc-Infrared - Crimson 600 Wc-Visible light - White 800 Wc-Ultraviolet - Magenta1k Wc-X rays - Cyan1.5 k Wc

Weakness: To learn them all at once its a 4k Wc.

Spoiler:

Name: Taiyo no Me  (太陽の眼)  (First Awakening)
Type: Kekkei Genkai
Range: 30 M.
Duration: 3 Post
Hand Seals/Charge up:
Description: The Taiyo no Me is the distinctive dojutsu of the Hikari Clan, which utilizes them the capability of seeing in all intensities of light without complications. Once originally activated through intense concentration and focus, the eye will be extremely weak and sensitive, only allowing usage for a maximum of three posts, where it will forcefully close. Only by doing the required training will the user be granted complete control of the Taiyo no Me. As the Taiyo no Me draws its power from Hiton, it must be in visible light for it to be awakened, regardless of chakra; meaning the power drains when there is less light and has no effectiveness when in complete darkness, like a tunnel. Given the chakra control needed to initially awaken the eye, the user must be at least Genin in rank. The eye shut down for 3 post the same amount is activated.
Weakness: This learn this technique 500 Wc

Spoiler:

Name: Taiyo no Me: Sun's Eyes (太陽の眼)
Type: Kekkei Genkai
Range: 70 M.
Duration: 3 Post
Hand Seals/Charge up:
Description: The Taiyo no Me is the distinctive dojutsu of the Hikari Clan, which utilizes them the capability of seeing in all intensities of light without complications. Now that the eye has been used for the first time and the requirements are meant, the user is capable of utilizing the Taiyo no Me more effectively. As the Taiyo no Me draws its power from Hiton, it must be in visible sunlight for it to be awakened, regardless of chakra; meaning the power drains when there is less sunlight and has no effectiveness when in complete darkness, like a tunnel.
[C - Rank] User is capable of seeing normally in intense sunlight for up to a distance of 40 M.
User is capable of seeing normally in intense sunlight for up to a distance 50 M.
[A - Rank] User is capable of seeing normally in intense sunlight for up to a distance of 60 M.
[S - Rank] User is capable of seeing normally in intense sunlight for up to a distance of 70 M.
Weakness: This learn this technique 2k Wc

Last edited by Loading … on Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:44 pm; edited 8 times in total

2The Hikari Clan  Empty Re: The Hikari Clan Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:44 pm

Anonymous

As you have created a Dojutsu, you will need training just like the rest to get it. This is Word count for the eye itself, then the powers included. (even if it's just radiation)

3The Hikari Clan  Empty Re: The Hikari Clan Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:09 pm

Osaka

Osaka
Suna Special Jonin
Suna Special Jonin

Bump

4The Hikari Clan  Empty Re: The Hikari Clan Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:14 pm

Anonymous

The eye needs to be in KKG.

5The Hikari Clan  Empty Re: The Hikari Clan Tue Jan 06, 2015 2:24 pm

Osaka

Osaka
Suna Special Jonin
Suna Special Jonin

Bump

6The Hikari Clan  Empty Re: The Hikari Clan Tue Jan 06, 2015 4:43 pm

Anonymous

(Honestly, someone should be grading this... not me)

But You should list as many Ice-release jutsu here as you can. It's easy for people to join the clan and such.

7The Hikari Clan  Empty Re: The Hikari Clan Tue Jan 06, 2015 4:50 pm

Osaka

Osaka
Suna Special Jonin
Suna Special Jonin

Bump i made it for people to Ask me before joining and is not an Ice clan >.> what have you been smoking

8The Hikari Clan  Empty Re: The Hikari Clan Tue Jan 06, 2015 5:14 pm

Anonymous

I meant light, my bad.

And if you're going to make it private, then I cannot continue to grade this app.

9The Hikari Clan  Empty Re: The Hikari Clan Tue Jan 06, 2015 6:09 pm

Osaka

Osaka
Suna Special Jonin
Suna Special Jonin

Bump

10The Hikari Clan  Empty Re: The Hikari Clan Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:38 pm

Draygglez

Draygglez
Kumo Anbu
Kumo Anbu

Seems fine. Except the first dojutsu app. You said after 3posts, the eye is forcefully shut. How long is it shut. Need a set amount and make it in post. Like 1,2,3 posts. After that, I think its approved

11The Hikari Clan  Empty Re: The Hikari Clan Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:45 pm

Osaka

Osaka
Suna Special Jonin
Suna Special Jonin

Bump

12The Hikari Clan  Empty Re: The Hikari Clan Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:50 pm

Draygglez

Draygglez
Kumo Anbu
Kumo Anbu

Approved!

13The Hikari Clan  Empty Re: The Hikari Clan Fri Jan 23, 2015 4:26 am

Anonymous

(Totally my fault for missing this... but no excuses...)

Light Releases has been edited to not be a Mixed Advance release.

This has been in play, as "Judar Hikari" gained Light Release by this method.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum