Shinobi Gaiden RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shinobi Gaiden RP

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Hey
by Kidbushido Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:25 am

» Unknown Lands RP : Naruto RP!
by K Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:16 pm

» Ninja Revolution
by Roku Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:46 am

» Shinobi World War
by Shinsui Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:52 am

» Sooo...
by Kidbushido Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:00 am

» Yasuo Updates
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:31 am

» The Last Bloom (-Done-)
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Sei Natsume
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Igrec Uchiha
by Ryan Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:49 pm

Story
It's been five generations after the first war between Samurai and Shinobi. The five villages were founded shortly after and there has never been a war between them. Until now, all five villages have been off limits to the outside world, however the gates have been opened and ninja were allowed to travel between. But suddenly, kage are falling ill and no one knows who's behind it. The Hokage and Raikage both lie in comatose state, awaiting an answer as to what put them there.
Event Listing

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fame Terumi

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Fame Terumi Empty Fame Terumi Sat Jan 10, 2015 6:12 am

famexd

famexd

[
Fame Terumi  Your image here
[b]Name:Fame Terumi
[b]Nicknames:Angelic Demon
[b]Gender: Male
[b]Age: 11
[b]Clan: Terumi
[b]Village: Kirigakure
[b]Rank: Genin

[b]Height: 4ft 11 inches
[b]Weight: 42kg

[b]Description: Fame has white long hair that covers his right eye partially,with dark beautiful eyes like his mother.He wears a blue button up shirt that is usually unbuttoned showing his net like inner black shirt.He puts on black shorts at knee length with regular blue ninja sandals.He wears his forehead protector on his forehead which shows his village symbol.He puts on dark hand gloves that exposes his fingers.
[b]Nindo: There is no enemy without a flaw or weakness
[b]Personality Description: Fame is rather the cheerful type that can put on a smile to hide a thousand feelings. He is very friendly with good sense of humour but never displays any sign of anger or sadness except when asked to train with others in the academy. Fame refuse to train in the academy for unknown reasons.He loves water and his sister, he also loves laughing and training.

[b]Favorites: Water,laughter,training.
[img]https://i.servimg.com/u/
f39/18/94/02/34/backgr10.png[/
img]
[b]History: Fame was born 6 years after his sister Ephriam Terumi.His parents were normal jounins but his sister surpassed them greatly.Fame was born with really enermous chakra comparable to a tailed beast and has high resistivity against genjutsu.This made his parents to have great hopes for him to become a great shinobi.When Fame turned 7 his parents died in war and months later his sister became crippled from a mission in sunagakure where she got poisoned.Good enough his sister has already started training him and he proved to be smart and talented like her,showing off speed,strenght,endurance,and brain work.He graduated from the academy as the 3rd best student only because he refuse to show off his abilities.He decided to venture into medical ninjutsu so as to help his sister and he also began to learn complex water release.His sister always told him not to show off his abilities so that he won't be used by the village for their selfish deeds.But on a mission things went out ta hand and he ended up taking down a 100 rogue ninjas alone brutally.This earned him the nick name "angelic demon".The battle field was a disaster to view,everyone was surprised.Despite his innocent looks he wasn't one to mess with.
[b]Key Events:
born with ernomous chakra
parents died
sister became crippled
became a genin
ventured into medical ninjutsu
took out a 100 rogue ninjas
[b]Writing Sample: With no one else apart from his sister he worked hard but doesn't show off his skill.I must work hard and heal my sister and honour my family. In dark or good times laughter is the b3st medicine
[/center]

2Fame Terumi Empty Re: Fame Terumi Mon Jan 12, 2015 2:15 pm

famexd

famexd

bump

3Fame Terumi Empty Re: Fame Terumi Mon Jan 12, 2015 2:18 pm

Anonymous

Your code is messed up, and split so it doesn't work.

Please fix this, so everything is neat and organized. Thank you.

4Fame Terumi Empty Re: Fame Terumi Mon Jan 12, 2015 2:29 pm

famexd

famexd

again??.....mtcheww

5Fame Terumi Empty Re: Fame Terumi Mon Jan 12, 2015 2:34 pm

Anonymous

You App:
How it should look:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum